Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLTZ] [IPO Hybrid] BlitzCoin | proof of concept coin | pure speculative - page 5. (Read 200928 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Actually, thanks a lot to slavo and Wuher for making the initial donations to the Dice site so I could get it running Smiley. slavo's been working really hard for BLITZ and an all-around cool dude too Wink.

http://blitzdice.supercrypt.co/
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
who is the dev now? and should we give him some BLTZ? My Wallet is now out of sync, we need a new version of this wallet!!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
slavo is definitely working hard on bringing new developments to BlitzCoin -- glad to see the slick new dice game, thanks guys!

I just put 10k BLTZ on there and am up to 40k now  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
NEW DICE GAME AVAILABLE FOR BLITZ :

http://blitzdice.supercrypt.co/

Thanks a lot to Shuxy for putting that up !
Activity: 728
is it POS ?
what is securing against double spending right now ? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
i mine some of this coin on its first day and forget about where the wallet is ^^, will just look for it when the right time comes.. anyway i still believe from the first time i mine this coin until now that this coin will make lots of holders to earn huge amount of BTC..  i got the same feeling i have with blackcoin during its first day ..
Activity: 308
why would anyone buy this coin ?

Lol the same question was asked about blackcoin when blackcoin was new.

I dont care, I made many many profit with BlackCoin and I expect the same thing with Blitzcoin.

Only we need a new Dev and a Multi pool.
Activity: 322
The price will rise up, still have to rely on community power
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Dumped again ... f#ckin dev. ... Moron
Activity: 728
why would anyone buy this coin ?
Activity: 308
wow still really cheap BUY BUY BUY  Grin
Activity: 173
zjz_lgd
a good coin.
I like fast mining coins now!
If you want to BLTZ high prices please to the community to donate,
BLITZCOIN Needs his community manager !
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blitzcoin-needs-his-community-manager-548379

The official lack of money
Great news!

Would be better to read "Great pump"  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
i would do test mining, just pm me  Grin
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302

About multipool

Hi, I am very surprised at very low interest in the multipool. Actually only Bocyaj responded to my previous post with some comments, thank you for that.
The work on multipool is almost complete and the test version will be announced very soon. Then I will ask a few miners to participate in the test.

Unfortunately, without a community even a multipool won't change much as far as the price of the coin goes. Let's try to do our best bearing in mind the fact that BLITZ has similar parameters to BC. If the multipools works as intended and makes the  the price go up, maybe we will be lucky to find a committed developer to take care of our coin too.

Regards to all
Mr Nick

glad to hear MrNick.  was starting to think you lost interest due to lack of feedback on here.  Looking forward to testing it out.

Chango had offered to make a new wallet, but not sure if he is working on it as he didn't get much feedback either.

Thanks.
Bought as much as possible. Hope for price rise a little bit
Activity: 84
About multipool

Hi, I am very surprised at very low interest in the multipool. Actually only Bocyaj responded to my previous post with some comments, thank you for that.
The work on multipool is almost complete and the test version will be announced very soon. Then I will ask a few miners to participate in the test.

Unfortunately, without a community even a multipool won't change much as far as the price of the coin goes. Let's try to do our best bearing in mind the fact that BLITZ has similar parameters to BC. If the multipools works as intended and makes the  the price go up, maybe we will be lucky to find a committed developer to take care of our coin too.

Regards to all
Mr Nick

Sounds good! I am supporting you.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
About multipool

Unfortunately, without a community even a multipool won't change much as far as the price of the coin goes. Let's try to do our best bearing in mind the fact that BLITZ has similar parameters to BC. If the multipools works as intended and makes the  the price go up, maybe we will be lucky to find a committed developer to take care of our coin too.

Regards to all
Mr Nick
Announced the coin has died. The official lack of money.
Pages:
Jump to: