Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLTZ] [IPO Hybrid] BlitzCoin | proof of concept coin | pure speculative - page 9. (Read 200928 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I really like this coin and I still believe that this coin will hit the 1K satoshi easy

If we just found our new dev and everything goes well, we'll hit 3k let me say Wink

+1
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I really like this coin and I still believe that this coin will hit the 1K satoshi easy

If we just found our new dev and everything goes well, we'll hit 3k let me say Wink
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Hey guys I can help with the development, what are the requirements, do I have to post my resume somewhere ? :p.

EDIT: Or should I just fork the code work on it and come back when I am done ?.

Cheers!

Will you be able to fork Mint and import Blitz blockchain into it? POS is the way to go  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 84
Hey guys I can help with the development, what are the requirements, do I have to post my resume somewhere ? :p.

Cheers!

What could you do about this coin?
Activity: 154

Cheers!

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
anybody know how I can get my blitz out of blitz.hashing.at?? I got 1500blitz in there
Activity: 379
Hi,

maybe we should start a new Thread with current status and goals on first post, a new beginning.

at the moment i'm mining hot altcoins to buy up blitz on bittrex and from now on i will be donating 50% of my daily earnings to: B9PDuhTquSsVCY8pJ2JTmsFUgedmQoNgyR
don't expect too much thou, i only got 1mhs at my disposal. but you are all welcome to join me

todays donation: 3615bltz

That's a great idea Smiley
I also donate 4000 blitz every day from now (April 10th) until a new dev is found and uses this to make the new software we need to survive!
Maybe we can add a new function in this version (auto-withdrawal) to automatically donate for the next blitz-action.  Wink

I'm away for some days and stop this donation until I'm back.

Please join and do it also and post it here!
We are blitzcoin, let's do something!

If you ain't got blitz, you ain't got nothing!
Isn't there anybody who can make and release a new version of blitz?

(The spirit of blitz wont go, maybe he is waiting for the right time :-)

If you ain't got blitz, you ain't got nothing!
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
ill throw my entire 1.2 mh

I'm Down

I told YOU GUYS ..Honesty is key of success ..OUR Beloved BLTZ in the queue of death because the IPO Contributors and DEV Died
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Hi,

maybe we should start a new Thread with current status and goals on first post, a new beginning.

at the moment i'm mining hot altcoins to buy up blitz on bittrex and from now on i will be donating 50% of my daily earnings to: B9PDuhTquSsVCY8pJ2JTmsFUgedmQoNgyR
don't expect too much thou, i only got 1mhs at my disposal. but you are all welcome to join me

You know what ? just do it  Grin

it's our problem, not mine or yours, i contacted several people and haven't had any good news so far, so try it and share here Smiley

I'll give the bounty anytime if we find someone.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi,

Activity: 91
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
If you can find a P2Pool within 50ms they always payout better anyway. Not using P2Pool is just giving up profit.
We're actively ...

Thanks for your hard work Slavo. I have theory that since the coin created for speculative, this is part of the deal. Original Dev disappeared and the coin tumbled down, then a new mysterious dev came in an the coin goes to the moon with POS and multi-pool. I bet you it will reach 1k SAT in a couple of weeks and 10k SAT in a couple of months. Go Blitz!!!!

Yes, we need a new dev, lets donate together and search together.
There must be some dev out there who can help us!

If you ain't got blitz, you ain't got nothing!!
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
We're actively ...

Thanks for your hard work Slavo. I have theory that since the coin created for speculative, this is part of the deal. Original Dev disappeared and the coin tumbled down, then a new mysterious dev came in an the coin goes to the moon with POS and multi-pool. I bet you it will reach 1k SAT in a couple of weeks and 10k SAT in a couple of months. Go Blitz!!!!
Activity: 119
We're actively searching for a dev; that's all.

We can't expect anything without the code being reviewed and corrected.

But hard to find with such a small bounty.

I'm not developper, and i'm not affiliated with this coin, i'm doing what i can on my free time; and i really feel alone. I don't really care about those coins, if nobody want to help, i won't fight long.

If any of you can contact some dev or devteam and ask for help, that'd help.

Anyone can do anything, as we could not count on blitzcoindev.

I'll keep those coins whatever happens; but let's be honest, atm; we're all holding a shitcoin, so it's up to us to change that.

I kow that you worked so hard recently.thank you .
We're actively searching for a dev; that's all.

We can't expect anything without the code being reviewed and corrected.

But hard to find with such a small bounty.

I'm not developper, and i'm not affiliated with this coin, i'm doing what i can on my free time; and i really feel alone. I don't really care about those coins, if nobody want to help, i won't fight long.

If any of you can contact some dev or devteam and ask for help, that'd help.

Anyone can do anything, as we could not count on blitzcoindev.

I'll keep those coins whatever happens; but let's be honest, atm; we're all holding a shitcoin, so it's up to us to change that.
Activity: 119
We really need more donation if we want to have some help.

original dev has 1m, so we just can't ask someone to do that for 140k...

let's push it up guys, i'll post an announcement when we'll reach 500k. I'm pushing my donation to 50k which means that we now get

164000BLTZ

Would you please tell me the latest development of the project?
I'm not good at english.  I hope you can read.
We really need more donation if we want to have some help.

original dev has 1m, so we just can't ask someone to do that for 140k...

let's push it up guys, i'll post an announcement when we'll reach 500k. I'm pushing my donation to 50k which means that we now get

164000BLTZ

Pages:
Jump to: