Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 13. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 12:24:31 PM
They want to use blockchain technology to eliminate review fraud and provide lower pricing in the home repair industry through a decentralized platform. The platform will be built on STEEM blockchain because of fast block time and no transaction costs, as well as user reputation system.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
September 19, 2018, 11:10:10 AM
This is very healthier growth seeing prices are establishing floors after little gain. I would prefer this trend to keep continue instead of quick rise which isn't sustainable in this bearish market. A less volatile increase will attract more people and active trading to generate volume at the same time. Bob's prices are keep moving backed by good volume and this is good for the moment.

Yes nice pump today, Lets see if the trend will continue so we can return to Bobs ICO Price. All the dumpers are gone and shaken so we can expect less dumps during this pump.  Grin

The BOB token was under the ico price for long time, +39% today, i hope this is a signal that the BOB token will be rise in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
September 19, 2018, 10:10:25 AM
This is very healthier growth seeing prices are establishing floors after little gain. I would prefer this trend to keep continue instead of quick rise which isn't sustainable in this bearish market. A less volatile increase will attract more people and active trading to generate volume at the same time. Bob's prices are keep moving backed by good volume and this is good for the moment.

exactly, a healthy and organic growth is way better than such sudden rise in price which does not last long and contribute to heavy loss because of fomo, with steady rise can attract strong hands and big time investors for long term purpose i believe.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
September 19, 2018, 09:24:22 AM

Yes nice pump today, Lets see if the trend will continue so we can return to Bobs ICO Price. All the dumpers are gone and shaken so we can expect less dumps during this pump.  Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 19, 2018, 09:14:03 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 09:07:48 AM
I can see Bobsrepair is at it again, making their public appearance at Tokenfest alongside other notable cryptocurrency Projects. This is more publicity for the project, keep it up team.
September 19, 2018, 09:07:21 AM
Market has recovered a lot and this recent update on whitepaper and roadmap are going to lift it up little more. Even this serious attitude to be ahead of the scheduled will bring more success than expected. Now this recent update will provide support to gained value and pushes is further high as things are not very far from here.

We hope all this would turn around for the greater good of the project, I for one is very anticipatory towards seeing the price come up, I earlier thought buyback would lift the price within a week or two, but that dream is yet to come true.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
September 19, 2018, 08:55:41 AM

With the roadmap everyone will be force to hold until december after they bring out their main products, until then bob's repair market will remain in deepsleep and will remain 95% below their ico price.

Now this dip in price can be very discouraging but with a team as vibrant as BobsRepair team, I want to still remain very optimistic, we would experience new price atleast at ICO rate soon.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 18, 2018, 02:39:00 PM
Market has recovered a lot and this recent update on whitepaper and roadmap are going to lift it up little more. Even this serious attitude to be ahead of the scheduled will bring more success than expected. Now this recent update will provide support to gained value and pushes is further high as things are not very far from here.
September 18, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

With the roadmap everyone will be force to hold until december after they bring out their main products, until then bob's repair market will remain in deepsleep and will remain 95% below their ico price.
September 18, 2018, 05:42:00 AM
Great pictures! Just got another bag of tokens.

I am seeing Bob's Repair 25 Cents by the end of the year. Love the buyback program. I failed a couple times but was able to participate and sell couple bags at 14 cents each..

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the future.

Yes Great Picture Indeed, But what we need now is some action regarding the buyback program. im still hoping they would do it via exchange and buy back all the cheap sell walls on the market.

I am confident in the team knows these shortcomings of the buy-back program. They are currently planning to improve its buyback program so that more people can benefit from it.
#bobtoken #blockchain #Ethereum
September 18, 2018, 05:39:31 AM
Yes I like the fact that they store reviews on the blockchain, which cannot be hacked, changed or manipulated to ensure transparency and establish trust unlike the traditional home repair websites have the ability to delete bad reviews upon the request of a contractor, often done for a fee.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
September 18, 2018, 05:36:12 AM
Traditional home repair websites accept reviews without verifying their authenticity. But this project uses blockchain to store reviews in a permanent, unalterable fashion where thousands of computers around the world hold a copy of the review, ensuring that it cannot be taken down.
September 18, 2018, 05:31:38 AM
I find it rude that Bobsrepair isn't responding to any of my email inquiry. The price has dropped more than 90% and i'm really mad because i used a fiat money for this. How to contact. I want my investment back  Angry
You need to contact them on their telegram account. Frideric is actively answering any questions you may ask.

yes, he's active in telegram. also, they posted the guidelines regarding their buyback program. couldn't find it now. if you really want to get your money back, you need to check them on telegram or follow the steps for the buyback.

First of all sorry for not responding to your email. Who did you email? We have 24/7 Support on Telegram and also our CEO is very responsive.

On the other hand, Bob's Repair will be at NASCAR this Sunday at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Timmy Hill #76 will be driving.

p.s After talking to STEEM this week at Token Fest in Boston we will be storing all the jobs on STEEM Blockchain. Our dev team is working on this now and hoping to roll it out this week. They have been great and are offering technical support.

Also, the buyback program is very competitive and its first come first serve. We are growing and adding more contractors thus increasing our buyback over time.

It is amazing feeling to see this project has not relented in their actions to put Bobsrepair constantly on the spotlight even after tokensale ended months ago. Kudos team, I hope many projects would follow this agressive path to constantly market their vision
September 18, 2018, 12:58:08 AM

I am seeing Bob's Repair 25 Cents by the end of the year. Love the buyback program. I failed a couple times but was able to participate and sell couple bags at 14 cents each..

Yes Great Picture Indeed, But what we need now is some action regarding the buyback program. im still hoping they would do it via exchange and buy back all the cheap sell walls on the market.
Activity: 36
Merit: 15
September 17, 2018, 09:54:20 PM

Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry
September 17, 2018, 07:31:27 PM
https://youtu.be/nw_8ANYg7z0

Here is a video during a pit stop.

Corey (He does pergolas in the Las Vegas Area) Liz (Team Manager handles customer calls and contractors), COO Alexandre Prandecki and CEO Frideric Prandecki

COO Alexandre Prandecki Watching the rave above the toolbox on the track. You can see #72 in the distance.

#72 Front Picture

#78 Playoff contendar

Activity: 546
September 16, 2018, 08:31:22 PM
I find it rude that Bobsrepair isn't responding to any of my email inquiry. The price has dropped more than 90% and i'm really mad because i used a fiat money for this. How to contact. I want my investment back  Angry
You need to contact them on their telegram account. Frideric is actively answering any questions you may ask.

yes, he's active in telegram. also, they posted the guidelines regarding their buyback program. couldn't find it now. if you really want to get your money back, you need to check them on telegram or follow the steps for the buyback.

First of all sorry for not responding to your email. Who did you email? We have 24/7 Support on Telegram and also our CEO is very responsive.

On the other hand, Bob's Repair will be at NASCAR this Sunday at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Timmy Hill #76 will be driving.

p.s After talking to STEEM this week at Token Fest in Boston we will be storing all the jobs on STEEM Blockchain. Our dev team is working on this now and hoping to roll it out this week. They have been great and are offering technical support.

Also, the buyback program is very competitive and its first come first serve. We are growing and adding more contractors thus increasing our buyback over time.
Im not a fan of this token but i bought right before and i'm start loving it especially to follow this kind of updates. One thing that keeps me believing is the team they are active enough with the current progress that is happening on the project. If this continues soon it will be a big game changer in crypto.
I love that camaro car and it was my dream car that i am going to be soon. Would it be better if my Bobs repair tokens now will be worth a camaro in the future.  Grin

I'm a huge fan of this project since the beginning. This project captivates me especially when I studied their whitepaper. I love how the team put their whole effort to market Bob's Repair in different countries. I recommend everyone to buy BOB while the price is low. In the near future, this project will grow and as the number of contractors increase, the demand of buyback program will also increase.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
September 16, 2018, 10:25:29 AM
I find it rude that Bobsrepair isn't responding to any of my email inquiry. The price has dropped more than 90% and i'm really mad because i used a fiat money for this. How to contact. I want my investment back  Angry

Im not a fan of this token but i bought right before and i'm start loving it especially to follow this kind of updates. One thing that keeps me believing is the team they are active enough with the current progress that is happening on the project. If this continues soon it will be a big game changer in crypto.
I love that camaro car and it was my dream car that i am going to be soon. Would it be better if my Bobs repair tokens now will be worth a camaro in the future.  Grin
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 09:50:57 PM
Hi all... I purchased Bob tokens in the presale ... where can I see them... opening bobsrepair.io is getting redirected to bobsrepair.com and there no login I see
Pages:
Jump to: