Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 14. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry
September 15, 2018, 04:58:49 PM
I find it rude that Bobsrepair isn't responding to any of my email inquiry. The price has dropped more than 90% and i'm really mad because i used a fiat money for this. How to contact. I want my investment back  Angry
You need to contact them on their telegram account. Frideric is actively answering any questions you may ask.

yes, he's active in telegram. also, they posted the guidelines regarding their buyback program. couldn't find it now. if you really want to get your money back, you need to check them on telegram or follow the steps for the buyback.

First of all sorry for not responding to your email. Who did you email? We have 24/7 Support on Telegram and also our CEO is very responsive.

On the other hand, Bob's Repair will be at NASCAR this Sunday at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Timmy Hill #76 will be driving.

p.s After talking to STEEM this week at Token Fest in Boston we will be storing all the jobs on STEEM Blockchain. Our dev team is working on this now and hoping to roll it out this week. They have been great and are offering technical support.

Also, the buyback program is very competitive and its first come first serve. We are growing and adding more contractors thus increasing our buyback over time.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
September 15, 2018, 05:29:29 AM
I find it rude that Bobsrepair isn't responding to any of my email inquiry. The price has dropped more than 90% and i'm really mad because i used a fiat money for this. How to contact. I want my investment back  Angry
You need to contact them on their telegram account. Frideric is actively answering any questions you may ask.

yes, he's active in telegram. also, they posted the guidelines regarding their buyback program. couldn't find it now. if you really want to get your money back, you need to check them on telegram or follow the steps for the buyback.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
September 14, 2018, 06:37:42 PM
As of today, 26k BOB's token has bought back by bobs through bobs repair buyback contract. I hope they find a way of new rules for buyback cause right now it's bloody hell.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
September 14, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
This is big issues with fake reviews and positive reviews about low quality services providers are seen everywhere. I like and will appreciate this kind of big step to provide the consumers real reviews based on real experiences which former customers had about Bob's services. It will remain to see how those reviews will be made highly trusted here I refer at method.
September 14, 2018, 11:53:23 AM
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
September 14, 2018, 04:37:54 AM
This is second day of that token fest and once it is over I will be expecting a covering update that what was achieved during presence in this event in Boston. Bob's repair is kind a project which needs marketing and promotional work on the top of priorities list as this is the way of adoption and usage of the tokens will be achieved over the time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:20:30 AM
Just as the Application will store all financial transactions that take place on Bob’s Repair on the blockchain. Then, when both sides of a transaction - consumer and contractor - leave a review, Bob’s Repair will link that review to the actual financial transaction.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 03:18:15 AM
Bob's repair will link reviews with actual financial transactions. This way, consumers can trust that the review is real and unaltered. Real reviews from real consumers, provide better information so consumers can make better decisions.
Activity: 101
September 13, 2018, 10:58:58 PM
You need to use a third party like myetherwallet or such Nano S does not support tokens through their device
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 12:20:09 PM
Bob's Repair seems like a good idea to fight the price and service related problems that are caused because of lack of transparency in the home repair industry. As all of the transactions and reviews and information will be stored within the blockchain, it will be easy for everyone to find a suitable worker and check how much money he has charged for similiar tasks in the past and what the clients have thought about his service.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
September 13, 2018, 09:46:18 AM
indeed I think the idea of a buy back program is not too bad and can boost the value of bob even if only for a moment.
but is there no other way to make the value of bobs not like this?
when there is a buy back the value immediately increases rapidly but after that it returns down again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 01:23:27 AM
Buyback program is very convenient for the community and i hope the value of this buyback will oncrease more than $0.14. As I observed, the team works very hard to expand the project in different countries. Hope the product launch this December will be successful.
Increasing more than 0.14 won't happen soon unless we see a greater number / trade value on exchange. The higher number of buyback amount will gladly help.
As I remember, Bob's Repair CEO Mr. Prandecki said that they will soon expand Bob's Repair in different countries. The more jobs that will get by contractors, the more demand of BOB token. But i hope aside from expanding their project, I'm expecting that BOB will get listed on some reputable exchanges like Bitfinex, Kucoin or much better in Binance.
Yes and that's what i like the Team attitude is very  professional they don't mind the price as in the exchanges now because they are more focus onlin a successful repairs.
I don't like it they did not efforted much for the exchange to lit it by them only.

Bob's Repair team is still very positive on their project despite of market votality. They always remind us to ignore price fluctuations because it's very normal for the current status of crypto market. What I like about the team is they focused on developing their product platform and I don't much worry about listing on other exchange. They will soon prioritize it as they developed their platform successfully.
Activity: 5
September 11, 2018, 07:30:27 PM
September 11, 2018, 02:44:48 PM
Hello Friends,

I hope that we are safe from USA SEC. any reply on this will be appriciated.
According to them as was announced, Bobsrepair are going to comply with SEC through the creation of Bob-S. All US investors are given Bob-s tokens.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 07:24:55 AM
Why are you talking about SEC here @btcethgold ? Have you heard anything or just it is your assumption and you want clarity on this ? That's true Bob's repair is USA based token but I don't think there is anything to be worried about. If you shed light on what do you want to know will be more helpful to understand your point.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
September 10, 2018, 04:08:43 AM
It is timely bounce which caused of this 30% increase in BOB's value this morning. I usually am not interested in short term changes in prices but I go through all available channels to find out the reason behind the move in any market. There is no such thing or news so I will say this was periodic sudden increase to keep the holders moral up.
Activity: 40
September 09, 2018, 10:07:31 PM
You should do a bit of research instead of assuming such things. He's not cheating or doing anything out of the ordinary. Lol 😉
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
September 09, 2018, 11:51:41 AM
This raises a good point.  Instead of doing a limited buy back.  Why not use the ETH to buy from the exchange at market price?  Eventually the price will get to 14 cents.
What coin or development do you see that they go buy back at the market? It is obvious if they will do it there will be orders as well and to be fair they will not do it over the exchanges but it was definitely a good thing for bob's repair. When buy back happens a demand and slight pump goes in reaction of that kind of thing.
Activity: 57
September 08, 2018, 09:27:47 PM
This raises a good point.  Instead of doing a limited buy back.  Why not use the ETH to buy from the exchange at market price?  Eventually the price will get to 14 cents.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 08, 2018, 02:27:44 PM
This can be used other way too like people to refer contractors as well to receive some bonus or percentage as reward. I am sure while professional managers are working to find new contractors people with good knowledge of cryptocurrencies also can convince their local contractors as well. It may sound little difficult but has potential if someone can polish the idea better way.
Pages:
Jump to: