Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 16. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 05:48:22 PM
Quite alot in the works, Bobsrepair is preparing to have a review system via SMS api stored on Blockchain. Let's us stay tuned as details of this program will be published soon.

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 04:35:11 PM
But I still think if they can list in another reasonable exchange apart from Hotbit maybe a Cryptopia listing would be helpful where volume is much higher.
September 04, 2018, 04:33:30 PM
the team should have done that to help lift the value of bob, I hope the team will burn the token bob gradually so that bob goes to the moon soon.

I should guess the best is what they are currently doing now which is this buy-back program which BobsRepair implemented.
Activity: 181
September 04, 2018, 07:33:40 AM
the team should have done that to help lift the value of bob, I hope the team will burn the token bob gradually so that bob goes to the moon soon.
September 03, 2018, 04:23:15 PM
Am happy team is tirelessly working in the United States now and will start working in Canada, UK and Australia then they are going expand into the global community
September 03, 2018, 04:20:29 PM
Just saw Bobsrepair would be implementing two things in the next two weeks:
CRM (customer relationships management) for its team members dealing with contractors & customers and credit (bob tokens) system for each customer after they pay contractors.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
September 02, 2018, 10:04:24 PM
Update after 11 days: Already 12,202 Bobs token has been bought back from the buyback program. https://etherscan.io/address/0xfD13f08b3EE2a1E5Dc0Bc45009e3d8E7190E99A9

Only few and the same people are cashing in on this buy back program., i think its much better if they will buy back directly from exchange and breaking all those cheap sell walls.

Having this kind of set up will just benefit the few.
Yes it's true but it to be more transparent, they created the buyback via smart contract. Not sure though if they're going to transition on different ways to bought back BOBS tokens.

On the average they are buying back 800 Bobs tokens daily at 14 cents a piece. If they will use that ETH to buy back directly from exchange it will have a direct impact for everyone. Eliminating the huge cheap sell walls on exchange will benefit the price in the long run.

I think they are buying back from those ICO investors who really invested about 14cents/bob.
That's why they have certain guidelines on how to participate the buyback program.
If they buy directly from the exchange, it might not be they buyback so to speak, as they might buy tokens that were acquired below 14cents by the traders (i.e. 0.015 -0.02$).
I know, it's better to do the program in the exchange because it might boost its value faster.
But, the idea of paying those investors to how much they initially acquired bob will be lost in the process if they will use the exchange.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Update after 11 days: Already 12,202 Bobs token has been bought back from the buyback program. https://etherscan.io/address/0xfD13f08b3EE2a1E5Dc0Bc45009e3d8E7190E99A9

Only few and the same people are cashing in on this buy back program., i think its much better if they will buy back directly from exchange and breaking all those cheap sell walls.

Yes it's true but it to be more transparent, they created the buyback via smart contract. Not sure though if they're going to transition on different ways to bought back BOBS tokens.

On the average they are buying back 800 Bobs tokens daily at 14 cents a piece. If they will use that ETH to buy back directly from exchange it will have a direct impact for everyone. Eliminating the huge cheap sell walls on exchange will benefit the price in the long run.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

If I am missing something regarding the status of buy back tokens would like to be informed. What will be with bought tokens via buy back program, is there plan for them to be burned or redistributed among other contractors ? I was not very active to follow this part of the update that's why any clarity will be helpful and appreciated.

Like I stated earlier, the tokens gotten from buyback is in turn used to reward contractors. The amount of BOB tokens purchased from the community will vary from day to day, depending on the amount of successful job calls that Bob’s Repair contractors complete that day.
Any chance you guys could up the max sell limit in the buy back? Paying a $2 gas fee for $14.72 doesn’t really make sense to me?

I personally don't participate in the buyback program because of this right now, it doesn't make sense either but as more contractors get to complete works on the platform the higher the buyback limit is increased.
Activity: 49
Any chance you guys could up the max sell limit in the buy back? Paying a $2 gas fee for $14.72 doesn’t really make sense to me?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
If I am missing something regarding the status of buy back tokens would like to be informed. What will be with bought tokens via buy back program, is there plan for them to be burned or redistributed among other contractors ? I was not very active to follow this part of the update that's why any clarity will be helpful and appreciated.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Bobsrepair have serviced over 55,000 consumers to contractors and they figured out review fraud with advertising fees and lack of pricing transparency are the big problems.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Bobsrepair have alot in works in Las Vegas and are expanding. With more contractors, am sure the buyback amount will increase.
So Bobsrepair decided to use steem blockchain with 3 second block times no transaction fees and it also has a user base of 500,000 people. The whole steem community is super excited they're consistently writing about them.
i didn't receive any emails about buyback program, can you guys tell me how it works ?

A sure bet would be to contact them on Bobsrepair telegram group where discussions are ongoing regarding buyback and the entire project. Join here: https://t.me/Bobtoken
i didn't receive any emails about buyback program, can you guys tell me how it works ?

I suggest you should read this article, you can find a guide on how to proceed: https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/bobs-repair-buy-back-rewards-program-27ceb87da0a7
Pages:
Jump to: