Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 18. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
The buyback program is actually on a first come first serve basis, am sure things would improve as  more contractors make use of Bobsrepair platform, although Friderick says they would eventually establish 2 buyback times in one day.

What is the buyback rate? i am currently confuse Cheesy

They are buying back tokens based on ICO price? or market price?

The good side is that the buy-back price is placed at the ICO price which I find very considerate and modest at $0.14. Hope to see this regularize the market price too in the nearest future.

That's really a great news. This is a good start to create a buy inside hotbit and eventually increase the price closer to that level.

What is the max amount per transaction?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
The buyback program is actually on a first come first serve basis, am sure things would improve as  more contractors make use of Bobsrepair platform, although Friderick says they would eventually establish 2 buyback times in one day.

The current buyback price will depend on ETH and the original ICO price of 0.00016667 ETH per token.It is in the range of 0.13 USD right now and will be on 1st come 1st serve.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The good side is that the buy-back price is placed at the ICO price which I find very considerate and modest at $0.14. Hope to see this regularize the market price too in the nearest future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Activity: 434
I have been patiently waiting for 2days now, sent 100 BOB tokens for buy-back. I was told I would get refunded or will I get ETH equivalent when?Huh End of the month?? Please can you be specific because I have not received anything.

Telegram is best place to get instant support about that kind of issue. The team is very active on social media channels I hope your issue will get resolved as they are professional people so have patience.

I agree that's a solution ground to resolve Bobsrepair issues with token, team response time is almost instantly but can take a couple of days to have your problems resolved.
I have been patiently waiting for 2days now, sent 100 BOB tokens for buy-back. I was told I would get refunded or will I get ETH equivalent when?Huh End of the month?? Please can you be specific because I have not received anything.

Well unfortunately that's because the buyback window is usually a small timeframe so this is bound to happen. But await your refund but endeavour to bring this to the notice of the team
The money used to purchase these BOB Tokens comes from the contractors. Contractors pay Bob's Repair a fee for every successful job call that they are sent.

And this shows they are keeping true to their vision in the roadmap which many projects fail these days and probably abandon once they collect money from ICO embark on a couple of development and disappear.
Yeah they are more likely to comply with a FAIR rewarding system everyone. We can also track the number of bought back tokens on their contract.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Telegram is best place to get instant support about that kind of issue. The team is very active on social media channels I hope your issue will get resolved as they are professional people so have patience.
It will automatically came back to you because the contract has not been properly executed. You might wrongly set the proper ABI in MEW. Next time use Metamask for convenience.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I have long term goals so will not sell at the rate of $0.14 and will give others chance to make exit those can't hold really. I hope those are utilizing this buying back facility will move on to next project. Bob's repair needs plenty of time and work to reach to its true potential and value. It is good for profit seekers to make some money from this offer.
The money used to purchase these BOB Tokens comes from the contractors. Contractors pay Bob's Repair a fee for every successful job call that they are sent.

More like a cycle, as the platform sustains  itself, how much does Bobsrepair charge it's contractors for every job call they recieve?

Contractors are being awarded tokens on the platform after they complete a job. Currently Bobsrepair transaction fee is 15% and they will be getting back 30% of that in tokens which they currently use for buying back from the exchange.

More like a cycle, as the platform sustains  itself, how much does Bobsrepair charge it's contractors for every job call they recieve?

And this shows they are keeping true to their vision in the roadmap which many projects fail these days and probably abandon once they collect money from ICO embark on a couple of development and disappear.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
We hope that with this, it increase its trading volume and rank higher in coinmarketcap. Although, buyback program is welcomed but right now it isn't helping alot of people

Let's just say buyback functions only as a function of the number of users and contractors making use of the platform and successfully completing repairs and earning on Bob platform.

So the higher the number of users, the higher the buy-back funds are increased and daily limit also is increased.
We hope that with this, it increase its trading volume and rank higher in coinmarketcap. Although, buyback program is welcomed but right now it isn't helping alot of people

Let's just say buyback functions only as a function of the number of users and contractors making use of the platform and successfully completing repairs and earning on Bob platform.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
They have been posting new jobs it's contractors have been finishing and with each job means more Bob tokens bought at the exchange and more demand for tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: