Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 20. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Bob's Repair had a very productive weekend at the Global Media Blockchain Summit at UCLA. It was a great opportunity to talk to their investors and other key people in the space.

Activity: 406
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
I like how they we're constantly posting some job updates which brings confidence to everyone. Those kind of confidence turns into profit signals.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Hello when bobsrepair token will be launched in the trading market ? Could you please specify the exact time and platform
Bobs token is already listed in Hotbit. It is not endorsed by the team because Hotbit just listed it after the trading of tokens has been unlocked. You can browse it here : https://help.hotbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360006120813-Hotbit-launches-BOB-Bob-s-Repair-
bob repair also listing on IDEX, you can see it here : https://idex.market/eth/bob
but it is unfortunate that the BOB value will continue to plunge, hopefully the team keeps trying to develop it so that BOB quickly goes to the moon

Now I am beginning to wonder if this coin will ever recover, as the Market is bearish, alot of infrastructural Project coins tend to recover faster while other may never.

I am sure that will not happen, I see the team has tried to increase its value 2 times in the statistical display but it did not last long, I still have a BOB token that I have not sold, I hope the team burns the BOB token so that the value becomes expensive
Activity: 196
Am excited to see quite a lot of jobs about 20 to 30 different job requests using the platform which very amazing that it is gradually gaining the recognition it needs.

Yes that is correct, also according  to Frideric, some big news about its contractors earning rewards in form of BOB tokens is expected soon, so let's stay tuned.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Am excited to see quite a lot of jobs about 20 to 30 different job requests using the platform which very amazing that it is gradually gaining the recognition it needs.
Activity: 420
Hello when bobsrepair token will be launched in the trading market ? Could you please specify the exact time and platform
Bobs token is already listed in Hotbit. It is not endorsed by the team because Hotbit just listed it after the trading of tokens has been unlocked. You can browse it here : https://help.hotbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360006120813-Hotbit-launches-BOB-Bob-s-Repair-
bob repair also listing on IDEX, you can see it here : https://idex.market/eth/bob
but it is unfortunate that the BOB value will continue to plunge, hopefully the team keeps trying to develop it so that BOB quickly goes to the moon

Now I am beginning to wonder if this coin will ever recover, as the Market is bearish, alot of infrastructural Project coins tend to recover faster while other may never.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Smart contracts really exclude the factor of fraud that makes them a popular development. The main thing when creating a smart contract is to do everything right. I have not once met smart contracts made with errors
Activity: 167
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
This is first drop of water seeing the very encouraging post about contractor paid $500 for transaction fee and this money will be used to buy BOB for pay them. I don't have anything contrary that more transactions of this kind in future will be helpful to market and price of course will increase gradually. Almost everyone needs in everyday life to repair things so we are going to see implementation for sure.
I think i didn't saw it, but recently this week i've browse their twitter updates and its good to see that they are starting to repair some of the things. It would really a big help especially for those who knows this service they dod not worry where to find this peoples if they know bobs repair they can call right away and to pay bobs if they have.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
This is first drop of water seeing the very encouraging post about contractor paid $500 for transaction fee and this money will be used to buy BOB for pay them. I don't have anything contrary that more transactions of this kind in future will be helpful to market and price of course will increase gradually. Almost everyone needs in everyday life to repair things so we are going to see implementation for sure.
Activity: 61
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
Any latest news on the escrow & lending platform? did they give any ETA on the product launch? or they still use the word SOON Cheesy Once the product launch lets hope for a big pump so everyone can recoup their investments
If you try to get a contractor these days, you face three problems: review fraud, advertising fees costing you money, and inflated prices because of greed. Bob’s repair is here to solve these problems so you won’t waste your money.

I agree with this statement. The inflated prices is the most common thing in the US. There is a new show baiting some home improvement scams i can't remember what the title is but everyone should watch it. Just so you know how important the reviews to be authentic.

Alot of people like myself place my judgement to use platform, buy products or services based on reviews and feedbacks of others, now if inflated prices too are eliminated from the system this makes it even more palatable.
If you try to get a contractor these days, you face three problems: review fraud, advertising fees costing you money, and inflated prices because of greed. Bob’s repair is here to solve these problems so you won’t waste your money.

I agree with this statement. The inflated prices is the most common thing in the US. There is a new show baiting some home improvement scams i can't remember what the title is but everyone should watch it. Just so you know how important the reviews to be authentic.
I understand that Bobsrepair would be automating the review process for the client and launch our Lending pool real soon.
When the website is finalized on the blockchain, a customer will know how much a contractor has been charging for the last 100 jobs, thanks to trustless job information stored on the public ledger.
In a decentralized World that uses blockchain, the guy you called earns trust based on objective reviews, as opposed to paid ads or paid reviews.

You know subjective evaluations are very hard and they require users’ honesty in addition to platform objectivity and transparency. Bobsrepair has got this covered and aims for fairness and transparency  

One of the problems with existing evaluation platforms is that they tend to buy user evaluations. If you get a service based on these paid evaluations, you will most certainly be disappointed.

i also feels most evaluation platform are not very accurate in my opinion, this evaluations are often influence by some kind of rewards or incentives that makes such evaluations questionable, because not all users have actually use the product or services they evaluate, so i don't also see any accuracy there.

Ofcourse there is no accuracy there but just like what Bobsrepair aims to achieve through its Blockchain eliminating review fraud and provide lower pricing in the home repair industry.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
In a decentralized World that uses blockchain, the guy you called earns trust based on objective reviews, as opposed to paid ads or paid reviews.

You know subjective evaluations are very hard and they require users’ honesty in addition to platform objectivity and transparency. Bobsrepair has got this covered and aims for fairness and transparency  

One of the problems with existing evaluation platforms is that they tend to buy user evaluations. If you get a service based on these paid evaluations, you will most certainly be disappointed.

i also feels most evaluation platform are not very accurate in my opinion, this evaluations are often influence by some kind of rewards or incentives that makes such evaluations questionable, because not all users have actually use the product or services they evaluate, so i don't also see any accuracy there.
Activity: 49
When will you distribute the invite contest token ?
Pages:
Jump to: