Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 22. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
they're focused with their platform, I think if they put BOB into a big exchange like BINANCE or OKEX it will probably increase the BOB price itself, and obviously it's getting worse and it will affect BOB and its development.

Everyone understand that the platform is important for the coin development and maturity... but what i cannot understand is they receive 24,000 ETH from investors and they cant even spend a little % for exchange listing.

FYI for everyone,

HOTBIT and IDEX was both FREE LISTING FOR BOBS TOKEN
What about the legit exchange that they paid to list their bobs token or they push like voting to be listed. The project is good but to think that they don't want to spend some of the money in marketing and exchange listing it will be a big deal.
I don't want ti be one sided and we can ask them whats wrong or their reason not to list the token in any exchange with the team effort.
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
they're focused with their platform, I think if they put BOB into a big exchange like BINANCE or OKEX it will probably increase the BOB price itself, and obviously it's getting worse and it will affect BOB and its development.

Everyone understand that the platform is important for the coin development and maturity... but what i cannot understand is they receive 24,000 ETH from investors and they cant even spend a little % for exchange listing.

FYI for everyone,

HOTBIT and IDEX was both FREE LISTING FOR BOBS TOKEN
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello, we are IDAX Exchange from Mongolia, who can discuss the cooperation with the list exchange with me?
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
Activity: 88
It takes steady hands right now not to fomo into BTC when most assets are just sitting still or dumping 😂 But I've seen this before, and hopefully it will trickle all the way into BOB 😄😊
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
If I say everyone is waiting badly for the release of beta version will not be bad. It is good to see message on social media regrading updates on more information about the economical model of tokenization of BOB soon. That couple of days ago update here and today repeating it on public channels is great.

with the progress of their developments here, i hope the price will start to increase. and common, another exchange other than hotbit might do good for this token. it's been almost couple of months that this one is in trading and the team didn't get an exchange up until now. (hotbit listed this freely??)
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
If I say everyone is waiting badly for the release of beta version will not be bad. It is good to see message on social media regrading updates on more information about the economical model of tokenization of BOB soon. That couple of days ago update here and today repeating it on public channels is great.
Activity: 29
дepжy (BOB)Token ,цeнa нижe ICO ,xoтeлocь бы yвидeть нa дpyгиx биpжax .
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
We are close to releasing our beta version and are currently testing couple contractors in Las Vegas, Nevada. We are running ads on a small scale for Handyman, Plumber, AC Repair, Painter, and Electrical. We are averaging 20-25 leads a day with our contractors converting 30% of the calls. The purpose is for us to test the process before scaling up in Las Vegas, around the nation and other countries. We really appreciate the community so please stay patient as we get our platform, staking pool and business on blockchain operational. We are integrating our SMS API backend with our new system.

I saw this news on my facebook and after a couple of hours the volume increase please continue these great news and hopefully your platform will launch earlier than expected because I don't care about the exchanges as long as the product is deliver  Cool Cool Cool

The product and the exchanges go hand in hand, so long as the platform is successfully launched and put to good use while the tokens investors have appreciate in value to make profit, it would be a win win for all to smile.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
We are close to releasing our beta version and are currently testing couple contractors in Las Vegas, Nevada. We are running ads on a small scale for Handyman, Plumber, AC Repair, Painter, and Electrical. We are averaging 20-25 leads a day with our contractors converting 30% of the calls. The purpose is for us to test the process before scaling up in Las Vegas, around the nation and other countries. We really appreciate the community so please stay patient as we get our platform, staking pool and business on blockchain operational. We are integrating our SMS API backend with our new system.

I saw this news on my facebook and after a couple of hours the volume increase please continue these great news and hopefully your platform will launch earlier than expected because I don't care about the exchanges as long as the product is deliver  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Good afternoon. Now the situation has changed, as soon as the coin goes to the exchange, the price of the coin may drop significantly. I wish everyone good luck.

I understand that your coin needs to be kept for a long time, it will be in demand in the future, but I thought there will be rapid growth when entering the stock exchange)
It was unintentional for the Bobs repair team to be listed on Hotbit. It was hotbit in the first place that made the decision to get that listed there. Official exchanges aren't announced yet. Hotbit was a place for bounty hunters to dump their token so we're seeing the value now lower than expected. It will later soon recovered.

I hope bob will soon recover and reach the price above the ICO price.
since entering HOTBIT exchange there is absolutely no increase in value even decreased even though bitcoin is increasing.

I think Hotbit just have a reputation for listing tokens without consent of project team, they just go out of their way to list and manipulate price of tokens, they did same with tmt as well.
Activity: 61
I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project.
I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/1023157115458867200

It is nice to know about the current status of this platform this will bring more attention. This platform will become more hot in future and it is great to know now it going to be functional in very short time of period.
Activity: 15
Merit: 4

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to see the beta Version when its done  Grin

Just keep holding guys! This is a hidden gem!
If we get listed on a good exchange soon i think we will recover well. The price cant go much lower than this Smiley
Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

since entering HOTBIT exchange there is absolutely no increase in value even decreased even though bitcoin is increasing.

Growth will happen in due time but not in this year i think

Another project that been advise by McAfee suffer the same faith as bob's repair, I just saw that KWH token is also trading at 98% below ICO Price

Many people invest and believe in this project due McAfee backing but now its gone
Its funny how things subside fastly, well that is very disgusting to its investors who bought while the market is unfair also if you are a late investor. All the prices now were decreasing, but do not be worried if you loss instead hodl what you know is worth hodling and not to sell in panic. Every price will end dumping and will soon start pumping.
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM

Growth will happen in due time but not in this year i think

Another project that been advise by McAfee suffer the same faith as bob's repair, I just saw that KWH token is also trading at 98% below ICO Price

Many people invest and believe in this project due McAfee backing but now its gone
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
Good afternoon. Now the situation has changed, as soon as the coin goes to the exchange, the price of the coin may drop significantly. I wish everyone good luck.

I understand that your coin needs to be kept for a long time, it will be in demand in the future, but I thought there will be rapid growth when entering the stock exchange)
It was unintentional for the Bobs repair team to be listed on Hotbit. It was hotbit in the first place that made the decision to get that listed there. Official exchanges aren't announced yet. Hotbit was a place for bounty hunters to dump their token so we're seeing the value now lower than expected. It will later soon recovered.

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: