Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 21. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
In a decentralized World that uses blockchain, the guy you called earns trust based on objective reviews, as opposed to paid ads or paid reviews.

You know subjective evaluations are very hard and they require users’ honesty in addition to platform objectivity and transparency. Bobsrepair has got this covered and aims for fairness and transparency 

One of the problems with existing evaluation platforms is that they tend to buy user evaluations. If you get a service based on these paid evaluations, you will most certainly be disappointed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
In a decentralized World that uses blockchain, the guy you called earns trust based on objective reviews, as opposed to paid ads or paid reviews.

You know subjective evaluations are very hard and they require users’ honesty in addition to platform objectivity and transparency. Bobsrepair has got this covered and aims for fairness and transparency 
Activity: 434
If you try to get a contractor these days, you face three problems: review fraud, advertising fees costing you money, and inflated prices because of greed. Bob’s repair is here to solve these problems so you won’t waste your money.
Activity: 196
Bobsrepair have been completing jobs in Las Vegas and other PILOT cities everyday and these shows that they are running ahead of schedule and are excited to provide competitive pricing.

Yes, Bobsrepair promised a working platform by December and they are truly ahead of schedule. They have started pushing out jobs and implementing things as they are ready.
I read they have been organizing real jobs and that means money for the ecosystem and the community will soon be able to see every job in real time.
Also customers will get BOB Tokens after every completed job. They can use the tokens for future jobs, which will make repeat customers. Also, customers will earn BOB tokens by recommending their friends. Am happy to be part of this community
Bobsrepair have been completing jobs in Las Vegas and other PILOT cities everyday and these shows that they are running ahead of schedule and are excited to provide competitive pricing.

Idex just told me i can not trade my bob totken cause its differant contrack and was free airdrop?? so how and when can i trade these ?? 0xD3acE836E47F7cF4948dFfD8ca2937494C52580c  or my wallet 0x6f4D9FE2bD5a896D0598ca0AD4dB93bbDA227037
There are 2 kinds of BOB token. The one with an x and the one with no x . I think you could not exchange that anymore into real BOB token. Not so sure but you can ask it in telegram if they still accept exchange.

The telegram group should be the place to contact the team, also if you can get Me. Prandecki himself and have him help you out for a swap with actual BOB token.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Idex just told me i can not trade my bob totken cause its differant contrack and was free airdrop?? so how and when can i trade these ?? 0xD3acE836E47F7cF4948dFfD8ca2937494C52580c  or my wallet 0x6f4D9FE2bD5a896D0598ca0AD4dB93bbDA227037
There are 2 kinds of BOB token. The one with an x and the one with no x . I think you could not exchange that anymore into real BOB token. Not so sure but you can ask it in telegram if they still accept exchange.
Activity: 108
Is there more clear about the further steps of this project? I have seen this project only on Hotbit and the trading volume on Idex Market is very low. With new exchanges can Bob's Repair come to a bigger public in the crypto space.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Bob's repair's main purpose was to make it available globally for that increasing number of markets is necessary. It isn't wise to relay on a single exchange which is providing almost the all liquidity for the market. I will support the initiative of community by saying more exchanges are highly necessary not for increase in price but also for making it available for users from across the globe.
Activity: 22
Can someone tell me how many tokens have been given for 1 ETH? and if there was a bonus to it. I bought in early January. Thank you
Activity: 37
Activity: 28
BOB-S is our security token. Our quarterly profits will be used to buy back tokens and burn them. They were never airdroped, given to bounty campaign participants and or advisors. The rest of the tokens are held by the company because they are profits of the company. Our Utility token can be used for the lending/staking pool which will be launched shortly (also can be used to pay for jobs). The lending pool will be rewarded with transaction fees from our customers once jobs are completed.
Activity: 41
I didn't received airdrop token, has the airdrop distribution ended or yet to be done?
Activity: 141
why bobs dev has 2 negative repuatation is any thing wrong going here because iam holding some amount in exchaange and dont want to loose more money Sad
I think you will not loss your money just because the bobs dev account has a negative rating for his spamming. Maybe he are not familiar with the rules here and that tag was putted already on before their ico started. Check it for yourself to see  his tag.

yes just checked  Grin thanks price is also little up today Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
they're focused with their platform, I think if they put BOB into a big exchange like BINANCE or OKEX it will probably increase the BOB price itself, and obviously it's getting worse and it will affect BOB and its development.

Everyone understand that the platform is important for the coin development and maturity... but what i cannot understand is they receive 24,000 ETH from investors and they cant even spend a little % for exchange listing.

FYI for everyone,

HOTBIT and IDEX was both FREE LISTING FOR BOBS TOKEN
What about the legit exchange that they paid to list their bobs token or they push like voting to be listed. The project is good but to think that they don't want to spend some of the money in marketing and exchange listing it will be a big deal.
I don't want ti be one sided and we can ask them whats wrong or their reason not to list the token in any exchange with the team effort.
I agree with you on this. I think we should ask them on telegram and find out their reason for not wanting to list in any other exchange.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
why bobs dev has 2 negative repuatation is any thing wrong going here because iam holding some amount in exchaange and dont want to loose more money Sad
I think you will not loss your money just because the bobs dev account has a negative rating for his spamming. Maybe he are not familiar with the rules here and that tag was putted already on before their ico started. Check it for yourself to see  his tag.
Activity: 141
Pages:
Jump to: