Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 25. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry
Volume of trades today is good unlike the last week where we only see half of it's volume trade than today. Any chance of listing to other big exchanges to increase the liquidity of the coin?

Bobs price has drastically gone down, but still can be acceptable on this low market. Good new we have finally got on Coinmarketup 4 day's ago and could be tracked by many apps... This is another good chance to be noted by some good investors.

Yes, being listed on CMC, Coinggecko, Blockfolio etc has been great for brand awareness. We are hoping to start testing our beta version by doing jobs/escrow service next week in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hello, admin, I am an IDAX exchange employee ,Are you interested in the list on IDAX?
Please be sure to confirm my identity via official email.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
Most investors don’t panic a few days after ICO. They invest and wait months or years. To follow a channel like this is 99% noise so most make it silent.

Only Bounty Hunters dont panic at the time of bear market, i am an investors and joined their bounty too, but i will not sell at this stupid low price Cheesy will wait for $1 and will dump everything.

For this results we need some good strategy on major exchange listings. Maybe they could start some promo or another phases of voting bounty for some big exchange listings. Some good exchange could push up highly proce and daily trading quantity.
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
Most investors don’t panic a few days after ICO. They invest and wait months or years. To follow a channel like this is 99% noise so most make it silent.

Only Bounty Hunters dont panic at the time of bear market, i am an investors and joined their bounty too, but i will not sell at this stupid low price Cheesy will wait for $1 and will dump everything.
Activity: 42
We welcome Bob's Repair to our website where we feature coin statistics, market capitalization, coin investment ratings and Machine Learning based forecasts. We wish the best in the future!

Bob's Repair: https://walletinvestor.com/currency/bobs-repair

Forecasts and additional information will be present soon as we gather data.
Activity: 182
BobsRepair is disrupting the Home Repair industry in the world. The CEO spoke on Bloomberg Day Break Asia Radio (BloombergRadio) to explain how we are solving review fraud and pricing transparency. Catch this here: https://t.co/zThbOPiFEW
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
yeah, the price is unbelievable in hotbit. dumpers are almost over, you can see it by the 24h volume. and you can compare it to max supply of BOB so it means the team is not selling their tokens. and they are pretty active with their developments. i have high hopes on this one.
I am wonder at the people who sell far below the price of ICO what they think when the project is very active and moving forward.

It is obvious that these people who sell below tokensale price got the token free and don't have anything to loose so can afford to sell at any price at all.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hello everybody. Yes, I know this app. Everything is very simple and accessible. For a long time I use. I wish everyone good luck.

Blockfolio is only an app used for crypto portfolio management. They has a very beautiful feature called signal used from many token team (zcash,icx,dcr ecc....)
Blockfolio is only an app used for crypto portfolio management. They has a very beautiful feature called signal used from many token team (zcash,icx,dcr ecc....)
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
yeah, the price is unbelievable in hotbit. dumpers are almost over, you can see it by the 24h volume. and you can compare it to max supply of BOB so it means the team is not selling their tokens. and they are pretty active with their developments. i have high hopes on this one.
I am wonder at the people who sell far below the price of ICO what they think when the project is very active and moving forward.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

Activity: 36
Merit: 15

They have created an excellent platform such that as new clients join the marketplace they are given the option to use the network's services by borrowing tokens, in the background, for a small fee. These fees, in large part, are used to buy BOB Tokens (off the market) that are then sent to the BOB Network Lending/Staking Pool.

By the way, what's this Bob network lending/staking pool all about? Is this a new service the platform would offer its users?

The pool works to decrease price volatility and give fiat money customers a seamless transaction experience while benefiting the BOB Token Community.

We will need some help from our community regarding bonuses for our lending/staking pool. We will be publishing a medium post shortly. Feedback would be appreciated.

Here is a medium post explaining the

Lending Pool: https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/announcing-the-bob-token-community-lending-pool-13334f05b4c1

FAQ Lending Pool: https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/bob-token-community-lending-pool-faq-f75747676850

We will be sharing our reward system to incentivize our token holders to keep their tokens in the pool for a longer period of time. The longer you hold it the bigger the bonus. We will share these tiers shortly and will be taking feedback from our community before finalizing the exact bonus numbers.

Also if anyone has any suggestions to help Bob's Repair please let us know.

P.s Bob's Repair is looking to hire an experience React developer.

This is awesome! I purchased 5 ETH of BOB Tokens initially I was a little upset that the price went from 6 Cents to 2 cents but it's okay. I know 1 ETH=6000 BOB Tokens and during the ICO ETH was as low as 350ETH making 1 BOB Token worth 4.8 Cents.

Unfortunately with Bitcoin crashing 50-70% (70% when it was at 5800) so did all the ICO's that went on the exchange.

I am going to HODL and I know with this staking pool and you guys getting your platform ready BOB would be worth 30-50 cents by the end of the year. I just got another 100,000 BOB tokens a lot of weak hands. I am going to tag this post in January and have a good laugh when I am 10x:)

keep up the good work guys.

Good keeping up from a strong believer of this coin. I am positive this would eventually pay off when the price moons, especially when all dumpers have left this project.

Well said. I personally think we are on the back end of all the dumpers. I invested in the pre-sale and also bought a lot more on the excange. Price is a steal. Will be buying more. I am expecting a big moon when start their staking pool and start doing jobs on a daily basis.

HODL!
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

They have created an excellent platform such that as new clients join the marketplace they are given the option to use the network's services by borrowing tokens, in the background, for a small fee. These fees, in large part, are used to buy BOB Tokens (off the market) that are then sent to the BOB Network Lending/Staking Pool.

By the way, what's this Bob network lending/staking pool all about? Is this a new service the platform would offer its users?

The pool works to decrease price volatility and give fiat money customers a seamless transaction experience while benefiting the BOB Token Community.

We will need some help from our community regarding bonuses for our lending/staking pool. We will be publishing a medium post shortly. Feedback would be appreciated.

Lending Pool: https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/announcing-the-bob-token-community-lending-pool-13334f05b4c1

FAQ Lending Pool: https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/bob-token-community-lending-pool-faq-f75747676850

We will be sharing our reward system to incentivize our token holders to keep their tokens in the pool for a longer period of time. The longer you hold it the bigger the bonus. We will share these tiers shortly and will be taking feedback from our community before finalizing the exact bonus numbers.

This is awesome! I purchased 5 ETH of BOB Tokens initially I was a little upset that the price went from 6 Cents to 2 cents but it's okay. I know 1 ETH=6000 BOB Tokens and during the ICO ETH was as low as 350ETH making 1 BOB Token worth 4.8 Cents.

Unfortunately with Bitcoin crashing 50-70% (70% when it was at 5800) so did all the ICO's that went on the exchange.

I am going to HODL and I know with this staking pool and you guys getting your platform ready BOB would be worth 30-50 cents by the end of the year. I just got another 100,000 BOB tokens a lot of weak hands. I am going to tag this post in January and have a good laugh when I am 10x:)

Good keeping up from a strong believer of this coin. I am positive this would eventually pay off when the price moons, especially when all dumpers have left this project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284

What do you need to take part in the pool?
What is the order of participation?
Thank you!
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

Volume of trades today is good unlike the last week where we only see half of it's volume trade than today. Any chance of listing to other big exchanges to increase the liquidity of the coin?

Bobs price has drastically gone down, but still can be acceptable on this low market. Good new we have finally got on Coinmarketup 4 day's ago and could be tracked by many apps... This is another good chance to be noted by some good investors.
Thanks, finally i saw it there. What is good now is they have a moving forward progression and i know there is more awaited with patience. The price is not high and it was very low now that may probably go below more than the price now. I don't sell what i bought from its previous price its all the way down on its ico price.

One brilliant idea to help bring the price of Bob token up to its ICO price is to reward Hodler of the token according to the amount of tokens they have, if this antidump technique is adopted, changes would be seen.
Activity: 434
They have adopted gamification features that reward customers and contractors for every customer and contractor they bring on to Bob's Repair.
Activity: 420
I see that Bob's Repair will be launching the first decentralized repair and services marketplace in Las Vegas this year. We hope if this goes viral we can have a price correction.
Pages:
Jump to: