Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 26. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Volume of trades today is good unlike the last week where we only see half of it's volume trade than today. Any chance of listing to other big exchanges to increase the liquidity of the coin?

Bobs price has drastically gone down, but still can be acceptable on this low market. Good new we have finally got on Coinmarketup 4 day's ago and could be tracked by many apps... This is another good chance to be noted by some good investors.
Thanks, finally i saw it there. What is good now is they have a moving forward progression and i know there is more awaited with patience. The price is not high and it was very low now that may probably go below more than the price now. I don't sell what i bought from its previous price its all the way down on its ico price.

For alot of investors, this price is no joke, rather it is best to hodl and wait for long-term because team is very active and would endeavour to list in more exchanges.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
Volume of trades today is good unlike the last week where we only see half of it's volume trade than today. Any chance of listing to other big exchanges to increase the liquidity of the coin?

Bobs price has drastically gone down, but still can be acceptable on this low market. Good new we have finally got on Coinmarketup 4 day's ago and could be tracked by many apps... This is another good chance to be noted by some good investors.
Thanks, finally i saw it there. What is good now is they have a moving forward progression and i know there is more awaited with patience. The price is not high and it was very low now that may probably go below more than the price now. I don't sell what i bought from its previous price its all the way down on its ico price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
There are 40,000 people invested in the project. And they need to check  those out and transfer manually. Sometimes, patience pays off.

40k people is very big investor base. If this number is correct they have a lot of work to do. Also they should manage this transparent and on time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
There are 40,000 people invested in the project. And they need to check  those out and transfer manually. Sometimes, patience pays off.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
So the more fiat money transactions there are on the BOB Network the more BOB tokens will be required by these fiat money customers and the higher the return for community members staking their tokens will be.

As fiat money transaction volumes grow more people will be incentivized to purchase tokens off of the market and stake them in the lending pool to take advantage of the interest earned from lending these tokens to fiat money customers.
Activity: 420
So the more fiat money transactions there are on the BOB Network the more BOB tokens will be required by these fiat money customers and the higher the return for community members staking their tokens will be.
They have created an excellent platform such that as new clients join the marketplace they are given the option to use the network's services by borrowing tokens, in the background, for a small fee. These fees, in large part, are used to buy BOB Tokens (off the market) that are then sent to the BOB Network Lending/Staking Pool.

By the way, what's this Bob network lending/staking pool all about? Is this a new service the platform would offer its users?

The pool works to decrease price volatility and give fiat money customers a seamless transaction experience while benefiting the BOB Token Community.

This Community Lending Pool is an open-source smart contract that will allow the BOB Community to send their BOB Tokens to it in order to lend their tokens to fiat money customers at the time of their payment. For example, if a customer is quoted $400 for an installation by a BOB Network Contractor, he/she can pay $400 using their credit card.

The effect is that as more fiat money transactions occur on the BOB Network more customers will require BOB Network Community members to lend them BOB Tokens to execute their home repair/new construction transactions.
They have created an excellent platform such that as new clients join the marketplace they are given the option to use the network's services by borrowing tokens, in the background, for a small fee. These fees, in large part, are used to buy BOB Tokens (off the market) that are then sent to the BOB Network Lending/Staking Pool.

By the way, what's this Bob network lending/staking pool all about? Is this a new service the platform would offer its users?

The pool works to decrease price volatility and give fiat money customers a seamless transaction experience while benefiting the BOB Token Community.

This Community Lending Pool is an open-source smart contract that will allow the BOB Community to send their BOB Tokens to it in order to lend their tokens to fiat money customers at the time of their payment. For example, if a customer is quoted $400 for an installation by a BOB Network Contractor, he/she can pay $400 using their credit card.

Yes, this was established in order to provide fiat money customers BOB Tokens and decrease price volatility risk while still keeping the fiat money customer experience simple.

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

Are guys also aware Bobsrepair was recently added to coingecko which implies they have obviously gained traction in the cryptosphere as it is. While we still anticipate to see the price move back up to atleast ICO price. https://t.co/B8zkiqRwOL
Hey, team!
I joined this project. I'm interested to see how the founders perform the plan!

So far so good alot has been achieved already with the success of the crowdfunding to the successful launch of the platform, BOB network is gradually spreading to the estimated $400 billion dollar home repair market in the USA, as well as new construction projects, remodels, installations and more.

Bobsrepair would also ensure that clients will be given access to an escrow service with immutable reviews and clear payment terms.
Hey, team!
I joined this project. I'm interested to see how the founders perform the plan!

So far so good alot has been achieved already with the success of the crowdfunding to the successful launch of the platform, BOB network is gradually spreading to the estimated $400 billion dollar home repair market in the USA, as well as new construction projects, remodels, installations and more.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Now coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bobs-repair/
and etherscan https://etherscan.io/token/0xDF347911910b6c9A4286bA8E2EE5ea4a39eB2134
monitoring BOB price or tx volume as unofficially announcement of BOBs team. That meant they are featured their token on those famous website. I think now its limited time to buy some more BOB. Then we will see someone missed for current price after few month.
Exciting news. It is good to know that the Bobsrepair team has finally listed it's taken in some other exchanges. Now, the value of the Bob token will appreciate immensely.

Everything we have to wait because now there is a huge downfall in the market and this makes people dump the coins. Recently we have seen bobs repair has been listed CMC, so it means it is generating some decent volume in the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Now coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bobs-repair/
and etherscan https://etherscan.io/token/0xDF347911910b6c9A4286bA8E2EE5ea4a39eB2134
monitoring BOB price or tx volume as unofficially announcement of BOBs team. That meant they are featured their token on those famous website. I think now its limited time to buy some more BOB. Then we will see someone missed for current price after few month.
Exciting news. It is good to know that the Bobsrepair team has finally listed it's token in some other exchanges. Now, the value of the Bob token will appreciate immensely.
This is a nice concept backed up by a team that seems to be competent and present... they are actively developing the platform and have already shown results... i think that it will be only natural that the price rises...
It is only a matter of holding  Grin

Hodling may not be easy for quite alot of newbie investors, especially as you learn you can actually buy more BOB now than you ever anticipated, even with the bonuses during tokensale.

Price action is purely psychological amongst traders apart from other factors that come to play. Can more traders (especially investors) and not sell lower than ICO price at least, then ofcourse we might have to wait up till all the bounty hunters dump before a correction is seen.
Pages:
Jump to: