Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 30. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Just like I anticipated, hotbit exchange have given me bottlenecks already. Another fella had issues too sending ETH to that exchange and could not successfully complete a BOB trade.

The exchange is shitty, I agree but rather than going through all that stress and troubles, why don't you be alot more patient for better exchanges where Bobsrepair would-be listed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Just like I anticipated, hotbit exchange have given me bottlenecks already. Another fella had issues too sending ETH to that exchange and could not successfully complete a BOB trade.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Happy that bob is listed in hotbit but the price is too low... than the ico price...

That's because of boutny hunters. Ignore the price for the first couple days and weeks.

This is expected, unless the team implements antidump strategies into their token which is what some smart ICO Projects are doing currently, and the results have been imaginable.
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
Happy that bob is listed in hotbit but the price is too low... than the ico price...

That's because of boutny hunters. Ignore the price for the first couple days and weeks.

I highly Doubt bounty hunters are to blame on this price dump, Most bounty hunters work for almost 6 months and waited for another month for an exchange. they will not dump at this low price.

I only see one thing, Hotbit got no real buyers, community are just buying from each other and no one wants to spend more than the current price.

We need a legit exchange with legit volume, not like hobit with pump up volume to make it to the top exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Activity: 17
Hi all!
Waiting for something more interesting here! Thoughtful design, very nice job.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Current reactions are just come from weak hands and bounty hunters. Temporarily movement is just short-term. BOBs Repair hasn't miner or staking, has only holder. BOB token is just used or traded by senior investor, newbie, contractor and contractor's customer in a long-term.

Hopefully that would affect the price and we can go up again as soon as possible. Bounty hunters and weak hands should went out already, price is still same. After Monday we can see more buy orders. This is Summer and markets have low volume, that's expected.
You can't even force them to hold bounty hunters have different ideas in their minds or they used crypto just to have a bounty coins and sell it while some other keep it for long term and investors as well not all are patient to wait. Bobs repair is working hard and i seen it how active they are in particualr areas.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
Activity: 37
Current reactions are just come from weak hands and bounty hunters. Temporarily movement is just short-term. BOBs Repair hasn't miner or staking, has only holder. BOB token is just used or traded by senior investor, newbie, contractor and contractor's customer in a long-term.

Hopefully that would affect the price and we can go up again as soon as possible. Bounty hunters and weak hands should went out already, price is still same. After Monday we can see more buy orders. This is Summer and markets have low volume, that's expected.
Yeah, I forgot this is summer. So most rich investor or wealthy people are now in vacation and World cup. I hope they to discover a BOB token on listed exchange to using their mobile.
Activity: 168
It will help us all if we bring it to more people and bring us more awareness! Tell your friends about it! They should take a look into it 😊👍🏻
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
I want to update that I received BOB tokens to my MEW wallet from airdrop. I just forget about this because there were scam accusations when I checked before. I was surprised when I saw this transfer 2 weeks ago. Price is already 3 times less from ICO but these days all crypto prices are slaughtered. Some of them loosed 90$ of the value.

From what I know this is the best time to search for a good entry point. When there is a lot of FUD, bad news and fear, clever investors set their buy orders and fill bags with cheap tokens and currencies. After this accumulation, I hope to see some up movement and market cap at 500 billion.

Anyways, thanks for the airdrop team.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

What it needs is a exchange known to everyone, IDEX will be a good start it will exposed bobs to real buyers and traders. The price dump yesterday was caused by BTC sliding 6k USD, on monday lets all hope for the market to recover.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507

Another %50 loss and it fell off to 2 cents. That's not good Hotbit. We need better speculators in better exchange. Come on Idex, list this token.
Hmm, current BOB price is getting dump like 1/3 of ICO. But 24 vol is just 9BTC or so. It's just begun. So it's time to buy more, or...
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Another %50 loss and it fell off to 2 cents. That's not good Hotbit. We need better speculators in better exchange. Come on Idex, list this token.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Would not want to believe that Bobsrepair team will want tannish their reputation by going to list their token in a fake exchange. Let's just watch and see as things unfold.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Not abig exchange but it is an exchange nonetheless. We are seeing progress!
Activity: 173
Anyone exchanged in hotbit? do you think  that is fake exchange? I saw some people saying, their transaction is completed but, nothing was received in their hotbit account? I've seen this in telegram.
Activity: 14
Hey DEVs! The business will be fortunate.
Certain business, outstanding idea!
Pages:
Jump to: