Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 38. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Though we can't assure this value when bobs gets listed as still the market will decide. But of course, everyone wants to surpass this value to have a profit.

Anyway, is it true that bobs will listed in worldex site? I saw their tweet regarding this matter.

Worldex listing is not initiated by the bob's team.. that listing is a sole decision of worldex owners.

Hi admin. I received only 20 BOB from airdrop, but at dashboard I've got 50+80. Can you tell me why I received only 20 ?

They provide a form on the telegram channel to raised your issues regarding airdrop amount.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hi admin. I received only 20 BOB from airdrop, but at dashboard I've got 50+80. Can you tell me why I received only 20 ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I appreciate the updates by the team representative on the status of distribution which is almost done except that swap tool. Next things which comes in mind is normally announcements about listing on exchanges but we understand the position of team. It is sufficient for the moment to know that basic work has been done with distribution.
Activity: 154
As I read the white paper on the Bob's repair project I was hooked up by the solutions of this project regarding fraud, pricing of the materials, the transparency of the breakdown of the materials and lastly to the services of the contractor.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
i received the tokens from the bounty campaign and say thanks to bobs repair team. i wish the project much success.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
Hello. what was the starting price of the BOB token? in dollar's value.

The ICO price of Bob token is 6000 BOB to 1 ETH which invariably puts it at  0.0001667Eth for 1 BOB equivalent to 0.1 USD today's rate.

Though we can't assure this value when bobs gets listed as still the market will decide. But of course, everyone wants to surpass this value to have a profit.

Anyway, is it true that bobs will listed in worldex site? I saw their tweet regarding this matter.
Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry
I'm doing a few ICOs and this is by all definitions one of the less fishy ICO I've seen this year. Careful with words like that.

Four! Thank you for saying this. We been working our butts off. We are very close to unlocking all the BOB Tokens.

Pre-Sale Tokens Distributed
Main-Sale Tokens Distributed
Bounty-Distributed (We need to send tokens to another 189 People)
Airdrop- Distributed
BOBP - Swap smart contract will be announced very shortly.

These are very exciting times for us and without the community, it wouldn't have been possible.
Activity: 223
Merit: 17
Thanks for the airdropped today.
Activity: 38
the project will be a great success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
 I'm doing a few ICOs and this is by all definitions one of the less fishy ICO I've seen this year. Careful with words like that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Been trying to access my account and did the forgot password and still doest work. Yesterday I received an email it says that i misin out to out an address for payout.
What to do,  couldnt access d account
Activity: 196
I guess there is a lot more coming from Bobsrepair as Frideric announced yet another bounty campaign to come even as the tokensale is long ended.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
hai all, any officially news for exchange? and whats your prediction for price in end of year if this project really have working platform?

not know where the exchange For Bob's, The team is still saying ''soon''
I think there will be dump.

They said on the telegram channel that exchange listing announcement will be made early next week. So basically its just an announcement for an announcement but still the bob's team are very professional in handling everything and its expected that some airdrop participants will dump their 20 bobs tokens for $1 Cheesy

Just if only other ICO projects can follow suite taking the professional attitude the team exhibited during the entire tokensale exercise, this will restore back confidence in alot of minds regarding ICOs.
Activity: 420

The ICO price of Bob token is 6000 BOB to 1 ETH which invariably puts it at  0.0001667Eth for 1 BOB equivalent to 0.1 USD today's rate.
Activity: 420
hai all, any officially news for exchange? and whats your prediction for price in end of year if this project really have working platform?

They said on the telegram channel that exchange listing announcement will be made early next week. So basically its just an announcement for an announcement but still the bob's team are very professional in handling everything and its expected that some airdrop participants will dump their 20 bobs tokens for $1 Cheesy

For the anticipated dump, this is expected of course. Considering the number of bounty hunters alot will dump but at the same time, this will certainly create liquidity.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

Activity: 104
This is one project that I am impressed to see the CEO actively involved in bounty calculations and distribution to see that everything goes well without leaving it just for the bounty manager to handle.
I agree with you on this. There hasn't been a project where the CEO is active with bounty distribution and also very active in telegram discussions be it the main group and bounty group. The CEO is unique.
Thank's Bob's Team i finally got my SigCampaign Tokens Payouts Cheesy

Hoping for an exchange soon, Bob's repair will be a game changer in the industry.
Pages:
Jump to: