Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 170. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 0
It's a good idea to create a counter-fight against counterfeit. In my opinion, at the moment there are no such projects. As I see, you already have a working application and the crypto tag itself?
Exactly. Have you seen the demonstration?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x6TdzjjVwU
Activity: 364
It's a good idea to create a counter-fight against counterfeit. In my opinion, at the moment there are no such projects. As I see, you already have a working application and the crypto tag itself?
Activity: 326
Hello, an excellent project that can really change the situation on the market!
Absolutely right! Dotting development, you're just geniuses!
Activity: 308
Hello, an excellent project that can really change the situation on the market!
Activity: 377
Hi, I want to buy your tokens and hope for a good bonus for early investors! I will follow the news! Good luck with the security commission!

Thank you for your support~  We will be making announcements here.

Tell me, I understand you don't have competitors? Will it be easy to get orders for crypto tags?
No, there are some competitors, but their tags are defeated. Therefore, there is probably no serious competition.

That's right, I hope Bonafi will solve this problem by taking advantage of the competitors' error before they do the same.
Activity: 322
Hi, I want to buy your tokens and hope for a good bonus for early investors! I will follow the news! Good luck with the security commission!

Tell me, I understand you don't have competitors? Will it be easy to get orders for crypto tags?
No, there are some competitors, but their tags are defeated. Therefore, there is probably no serious competition.
Activity: 350

Activity: 55

Activity: 350
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Read the topic already make a curious, it seems to me not only competition but only fights, could be said to know where more are enjoyed
Activity: 308
A stunning project worthy of universal attention! I hope you will be able to find partners for effective work!
They are negotiating with some manufacturers! Stay tuned for more details !!
I hope that some developers will notice and they themselves will ask for help from Bonafi!
Activity: 313
A stunning project worthy of universal attention! I hope you will be able to find partners for effective work!
They are negotiating with some manufacturers! Stay tuned for more details !!
Activity: 28
Such idea are getting successful. Aware plan, engaging business, faultless vision!
Activity: 392
Activity: 356
Wish a lot of investor support your business when ICO will start.
It seems that ICO is waiting for many big investors! Some of them have already sponsored the initial development, it's cool.

I hope so! The project should see the light! Many groups of health products need this, because the spread of counterfeit goods can cost people life and health. And as huge losses of trading platforms and manufacturers!
Activity: 24
I like your plan! Really well idea, interesting project, mindful website!
Activity: 364
It seems that ICO is waiting for many big investors! Some of them have already sponsored the initial development, it's cool.
Activity: 21
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
What kind of exchanges markets can we talk about in relation to with bonafi after the development?
The project is now on the security exchange commission. Immediately after the decision of the commission results will be announced in all networks of the project. A little patience Smiley
Activity: 48
a very short and succinct ANN.
Jump to: