Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 166. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
What is the soft cap of the project? Has someone already invested in your project if you have an application? Someone from the team?
No, there is still no such data. The application is almost ready due to the professionalism of the team
Activity: 350
What is the soft cap of the project? Has someone already invested in your project if you have an application? Someone from the team?
Activity: 23
Good morning.
Amazing trading fees! Faultless job, very nice job.
Activity: 308

It seems that they are focusing on these trading floors. Go to reddit, they publish their articles about Amazon and eBay

Can you give a link, if not difficult? Thank you!
I want to watch the project more vigilantly
Activity: 392
You have a good team and the idea of the project is very promising.
I think stores like Amazon and Taobao really need it.
 Cool
It seems that they are focusing on these trading floors. Go to reddit, they publish their articles about Amazon and eBay
Activity: 30
You have a good team and the idea of the project is very promising.
I think stores like Amazon and Taobao really need it.
 Cool
Activity: 308
incredibly interesting project, can't wait to get news! Do people like this project?

I have no doubt that the project will make a great impression on people and in particular - on the participants of the conference in California!
Activity: 378
incredibly interesting project, can't wait to get news! Do people like this project?
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Your approach is seamless. Brilliant idea with active and hardworking team. That is the recipe of an indubitable success.
Activity: 377
Please tell me in more detail what I need to use your application?
Nothing, you first need to wait for the approval of the project, then there will be fund-raising, and only then will the application launch.
I think starting the application does not make sense without the first products with a crypto-tag. Is it meaningless without crypto-tags?
Activity: 289
Nothing, you first need to wait for the approval of the project, then there will be fund-raising, and only then will the application launch.
Activity: 334
Activity: 364
Bonafi how do you plan to receive customers? Have you tried to make commercial offers by some brand at the moment?
I think at the moment their main task is to declare themselves. The commercial offer is still very very anonymous, because neither the exact number of coins nor the price of the token is yet to be found!
Of course! it makes no sense to make any proposals, while there is nothing to offer! The idea is certainly very strong, but it still needs to be realized! It should be noted that the demonstration of the application is very impressive
Activity: 350
Bonafi how do you plan to receive customers? Have you tried to make commercial offers by some brand at the moment?
I think at the moment their main task is to declare themselves. The commercial offer is still very very anonymous, because neither the exact number of coins nor the price of the token is yet to be found!
Activity: 406
Activity: 282
Hi, is there any fresh news about the commission? How was the previous conference?
No, there is still no news from the commission, they are expected next week. The previous conference was very good, I think!
Activity: 378
Hi, is there any fresh news about the commission? How was the previous conference?
Activity: 322
Hey. Will I need to use tokens in the browser extension?
I think yes. This will allow you to access the block chain for product identification
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
a project to prevent counterfeiting of the small and large traders in created by Bonafi, I think this project is great because they carry the concept of cryptocurrency or blockchain

The forgery must be addressed immediately and must also be eradicated, bonafi could be the tool and hopefully will run well later and nothing will hamper.

Not sure if you can completely eradicate it, but making it significantly harder to forge products is a good development.
Activity: 8
I support this idea and rely  it should be useful!
Engaging activity, flawless website.  Good luck!
Jump to: