Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 168. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
It looks of this plan will be preferably in the measurable future!  Good luck dev's.
I'm pretty sure of that. I'm looking forward to updating information on the tokensale

Soon! Very soon! The developers do everything so that there is no trouble in the future, you know?
Activity: 324
It looks of this plan will be preferably in the measurable future!  Good luck dev's.
I'm pretty sure of that. I'm looking forward to updating information on the tokensale
Activity: 392
Excellent teamwork, guys. You will make good progress in the future. Your idea looks extremely relevant, so you can believe in a large number of proposals in the future
It's right. It's too early to wish for conclusions, but this is a very promising project
Activity: 350
Excellent teamwork, guys. You will make good progress in the future. Your idea looks extremely relevant, so you can believe in a large number of proposals in the future
Definitely. I think when the commission approves the project, the demand for their services will grow several times!
Well, I think small manufacturers can really show interest in the project

I also think that it will start with small suppliers. This will give a good advertisement and the likelihood that larger companies will also be interested
Activity: 378
Definitely. I think when the commission approves the project, the demand for their services will grow several times!
Well, I think small manufacturers can really show interest in the project
Activity: 322
Activity: 14
Have you already conducted alpha testing or it's too early for that?

You can see the demonstration of the application, there are already 4-5 products that are added to the database and can be successfully scanned. But you are right, it's still very early
Have you already conducted alpha testing or it's too early for that?
A great project that can change the future of the market. You are leaders in this direction, good luck in development!
Definitely for sure! Rather get approval of the commission. I'm eager to know the details of the token
What details are you waiting for? All except the price and date of the ICO is already known
The total token supply? The cost of the token? Bonus program? Nothing is known.

Guys, be patient. I think the first news will appear in a week. They follow all the rules so I don't think that there may be some problems.
Activity: 336
A great project that can change the future of the market. You are leaders in this direction, good luck in development!
Definitely for sure! Rather get approval of the commission. I'm eager to know the details of the token
What details are you waiting for? All except the price and date of the ICO is already known
The total token supply? The cost of the token? Bonus program? Nothing is known.
Activity: 377
Activity: 326
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I think this project can be further developed! Perhaps mass use directly at the time of purchase of goods in stores, or any other authentication of the product. More detailed information, for example. Or something ...
a project to prevent counterfeiting of the small and large traders in created by Bonafi, I think this project is great because they carry the concept of cryptocurrency or blockchain

Yes, the project is extremely relevant on all points! Crypto currency + blockchain + the problem of counterfeit goods + NFC technology ... this is incredible
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
a project to prevent counterfeiting of the small and large traders in created by Bonafi, I think this project is great because they carry the concept of cryptocurrency or blockchain
Come on, guys! Great project, I hope you will get all the solutions to start working! However, the fact that you have already done such work makes you respect now
Activity: 254
You require to add token details to let participants to join the plan.  Good luck all.
All details will be known after the conclusion of the exchange security commission.
By the way, this should be known already next week Smiley So stay tuned
Jump to: