Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 167. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Hey. Will I need to use tokens in the browser extension?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Great, guys! An inspiring project. We are waiting for news about fundraising and the details of the bonus program!
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Manufacturers will have to re-examine the packaging of their products for the competent placement of crypto-tag
This is not the most important of the problems and it is not a problem for Bonafi developers at all.
This is true, but this is one of the factors complicating cooperation. I think the placement of crypto tags can be started with the next revision of the manufacturer's products
Now, block chain technology has shown great advantages in many aspects, especially in the maintenance of brand trademarks and the prevention of pirated goods.
Activity: 392
Manufacturers will have to re-examine the packaging of their products for the competent placement of crypto-tag
This is not the most important of the problems and it is not a problem for Bonafi developers at all.
This is true, but this is one of the factors complicating cooperation. I think the placement of crypto tags can be started with the next revision of the manufacturer's products
If the tag is glued to the cage - then it's not that hard!
Activity: 364
Activity: 334
Activity: 254
I like your solution with the browser extension. This innovative approach to buying goods on the Internet will please many shopaholics.
Yes, and will also filter out unlicensed vendors!
I understand that the extension for the browser will also require payment of tokens, right?
Well, in principle, most likely yes ... But I'm not sure. However, the extension will have access to the block chain, so most likely it is necessary to pay for it
Activity: 364
I like your solution with the browser extension. This innovative approach to buying goods on the Internet will please many shopaholics.
I understand that the extension for the browser will also require payment of tokens, right?
Activity: 336
Activity: 308
a project to prevent counterfeiting of the small and large traders in created by Bonafi, I think this project is great because they carry the concept of cryptocurrency or blockchain

The forgery must be addressed immediately and must also be eradicated, bonafi could be the tool and hopefully will run well later and nothing will hamper.

yes, it should be completely removed from the platform, but all that happens is that the seller returns money for the goods and continues to sell
Well, I think if Bonafi's plan works, then unscrupulous sellers will be removed from the trading platform if the goods are identified as counterfeit
Activity: 406
a project to prevent counterfeiting of the small and large traders in created by Bonafi, I think this project is great because they carry the concept of cryptocurrency or blockchain

The forgery must be addressed immediately and must also be eradicated, bonafi could be the tool and hopefully will run well later and nothing will hamper.

yes, it should be completely removed from the platform, but all that happens is that the seller returns money for the goods and continues to sell
Activity: 378
Hi, a terrific project, your ideas look unusual. And the use of crypto-tag will avoid deception on the part of sellers
Sellers will still cheat. It is important to remove from the system those who continue to do so until there are only those products on which there is a crypto tag.

It's right. This is the only way to completely get rid of such goods. Unfortunately, this is the only way.
Activity: 265
Hi, a terrific project, your ideas look unusual. And the use of crypto-tag will avoid deception on the part of sellers
Sellers will still cheat. It is important to remove from the system those who continue to do so until there are only those products on which there is a crypto tag.
Activity: 342

the main thing that manufacturers wanted to cooperate with the new project. They will have to work hard for this
They work very well, so I think they will succeed!
Activity: 313

the main thing that manufacturers wanted to cooperate with the new project. They will have to work hard for this
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

Activity: 30
An interesting idea addressing a potential niche. Just wonder if your company are looking to implement the business in China?
Jump to: