Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 102. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
A lot of coins are on a dump phase because of BTC crash.
Boom is no exception here.

True , Bitcoin takes down all other alts alongwith it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
A lot of coins are on a dump phase because of BTC crash.
Boom is no exception here.
Activity: 252
The pattern of boom dumping does not seem bitcoin related to me, its been much the same for a week now. If i was going to guess id say its a none working plan to accumulate, i say none working cuz hardy any of you are selling and i wouldn't be surprise at all if 80% of the sells are them trying to get you to panic, plus the newish placement of the 1.7 btc sell wall at 1341 tells me all i need to know really.

Iv got a feeling Booms going to turn into a nuclear explosion that's gonna go through the moon not stop at it
yes someone is trying to cause panic so everyone starts to sell, but already to much was dumped so i think week hands are almost goone, as for the boom i think it will happen soon, as dev is doing a good job so far, he is active all the time and i am sure he will sone display his plans about this coin, from that moment is only up so i don't mind to get some more boom while its cheap Smiley

Honestly with such a low coin count (11 mil), you can't really go wrong accumilating at these low prices.  What's the worst it can do?  It definitely won't dump down to worthlessness.  It's a worthy risk.

The dev is active.  It's a solid coin with a 5 star PoD rating.  9% staking, stealth addresses, and he's working on other stuff that will be announced shortly.  Steady volume in the 10-15 BTC a day range.  As stated above, this coin is going through an accumilation stage.  There has been no pump.  Any time it gets a little momentum, it gets dumped on hard to panic people.  I know, because at one point I thought about panicing, but thought.....fuck it.  This is got A LOT of potential.  I'm in agreement that we are not far from this thing going B-O-O-M!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The pattern of boom dumping does not seem bitcoin related to me, its been much the same for a week now. If i was going to guess id say its a none working plan to accumulate, i say none working cuz hardy any of you are selling and i wouldn't be surprise at all if 80% of the sells are them trying to get you to panic, plus the newish placement of the 1.7 btc sell wall at 1341 tells me all i need to know really.

Iv got a feeling Booms going to turn into a nuclear explosion that's gonna go through the moon not stop at it
yes someone is trying to cause panic so everyone starts to sell, but already to much was dumped so i think week hands are almost goone, as for the boom i think it will happen soon, as dev is doing a good job so far, he is active all the time and i am sure he will sone display his plans about this coin, from that moment is only up so i don't mind to get some more boom while its cheap Smiley
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Activity: 350
idk why people sell without reason  Huh
Panic, they want to invest in another alt, many reasons to choose from
yea no white paper and roadmap.

Dev not responding anymore on my pm's

Don't worry dev are still here and i am sure everything will be sorted soon Wink

EDIT: Don't forget the PoD, first 5 out of 5 dev

Dev is probably busy coding or working on coin specific projects.  Having a 5 out of 5 PoD rating is a significant achievment, and helps assure us of the dev's credability.

Everything is being dumped right now, including BTC.  So naturally this coin will also be on a down-trend.

I will be in important meetings all day, I will release news as it becomes available. Thank you fo you understanding.

Good luck with your meetings, there is no rush needed. Prepare news and releas when they are ready. You've already made ppl's attention. Waitin for ya.

Greetings.

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Myth

Don't worry dev are still here and i am sure everything will be sorted soon Wink

Dev is probably busy coding or working on coin specific projects.  Having a 5 out of 5 PoD rating is a significant achievment, and helps assure us of the dev's credability.

Everything is being dumped right now, including BTC.  So naturally this coin will also be on a down-trend.

I will be in important meetings all day, I will release news as it becomes available. Thank you fo you understanding.

have   some   good   news?dve
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
idk why people sell without reason  Huh

Dev is probably busy coding or working on coin specific projects.  Having a 5 out of 5 PoD rating is a significant achievment, and helps assure us of the dev's credability.

Everything is being dumped right now, including BTC.  So naturally this coin will also be on a down-trend.
I would agree on that, all coins are being dumped currently, altcoins suffer a lot, i hope it will soon be restored

Quite a bad week for altcoins and things will become stable when Bitcoin price fall stops.
Activity: 250

I will be in important meetings all day, I will release news as it becomes available. Thank you for your understanding.

I would agree on that, all coins are being dumped currently, altcoins suffer a lot, i hope it will soon be restored
Activity: 252

Activity: 271

Activity: 358