Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 103. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Announcement tomorrow still current?
Activity: 364
Imagine a coin that was not only innovative but also incorporated all of the important developments in crypto to date. Could that coin be BOOM?

Either way, i'm very happy with the Dev Team progress so far Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Thank you for your patience. Bittrex and C-CEX Exchanges have fully upgraded to the new stealth wallet!

If you haven't done so already please update ASAP to the New Wallet before Block 10,000. Thank you!

Good job! Your hard work is much appreciated. Can't wait for the whitepaper to be released  Grin
Keep being awesome!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The mysterious
Activity: 252
I'm digging this coin!  Active dev and quality coin.  I have a good feeling about this one.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 801
Haha, not really. Cloakcoin is still the best coin ever made  Wink I am just interested in this coin.

Think you could convince me into SDC with a short statement?

Ok staking wallet but are there any other features that don't sound great but get people holding more in wallets and off markets?

Don't get me wrong, I just hum at the direction and eventual aim, could be great, could be bad again ;-)

Uhhhh... why would we want to convince you on SDC?

Cheesy

ha misread I know shadows poop for now
Activity: 378
Haha, not really. Cloakcoin is still the best coin ever made  Wink I am just interested in this coin.

Ok staking wallet but are there any other features that don't sound great but get people holding more in wallets and off markets?

Don't get me wrong, I just hum at the direction and eventual aim, could be great, could be bad again ;-)

Cheesy
Activity: 140

legendary
Activity: 801

Activity: 364
Thank you for your patience. Bittrex and C-CEX Exchanges have fully upgraded to the new stealth wallet!

If you haven't done so already please update ASAP to the New Wallet before Block 10,000. Thank you!

Consistently great! Keep it up and this coin is going places!
Activity: 168

Great job dev, keep up the good work
Activity: 250

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
We have been working with Bittrex & C-CEX this morning. They are almost completed with the stealth upgrade. I will post when it is complete. Thanks

Wallet is upgraded on Bittrex. Just took off the disabled sign.
Activity: 250
We have been working with Bittrex & C-CEX this morning. They are almost completed with the stealth upgrade. I will post when it is complete. Thanks
Jump to: