Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 105. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
What is BOOM ING development? Is it connected with ing bank or its just some kind of a shortcut, which I dont understand Smiley.

In twitter $BOOM was the tag. So $BOOM ING = $BOOMING   Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The mysterious
Congratulations on your POD. At least we know you are pure legit Smiley, but you missed the deadline there. You said you are gonna releas it on 11.08 monday. Why putting the date while you cant keep with it. How big is your dev team? And what is BOOM ING Development?

We will be announcing our development team members & partners in the near future. We focused our team on providing an anonymous solution for the community and delivered on time.

There are many moving parts to our release and steps we must take to stay in compliance with contractual agreements. We will not set a date on our press release for this reason even though we expect you will see it soon. If your a Boomcoin holder you will be very happy with the direction we are taking Boom.

Thanks for your support.
Thank s for your answer
Activity: 350
What is BOOM ING development? Is it connected with ing bank or its just some kind of a shortcut, which I dont understand Smiley.
Congratulations on your POD. At least we know you are pure legit Smiley, but you missed the deadline there. You said you are gonna releas it on 11.08 monday. Why putting the date while you cant keep with it. How big is your dev team? And what is BOOM ING Development?

We will be announcing our development team members & partners in the near future. We focused our team on providing an anonymous solution for the community and delivered on time.

There are many moving parts to our release and steps we must take to stay in compliance with contractual agreements. We will not set a date on our press release for this reason even though we expect you will see it soon. If your a Boomcoin holder you will be very happy with the direction we are taking Boom.

Thanks for your support.
Activity: 350
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Well Guys we are the first to receive a 5+ star rating from cryptoasian.com

We will be releasing amazing news in the future from our company Cleverhash Technologies and our partners. We are glad that the Boomcoin community will be part of it. Get ready folks. The sonic Boom will be felt across the Industry! Thank you!  Smiley

Fantabulous!!! You guys are raising the bar very high indeed  Grin Knowing that there are real people and a real company behind this coin will go a long way toward making investors feel safe about their investment. I know cause I've lost quite a bit of money investing in scamcoins in the past Cheesy
It's great to be able to look forward to future development/features without the constant background worry that the dev might bail at any time and leave you with a worthless coin.
I'm gonna be buying more BOOM as soon as I can  Wink Good job guys!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Communications Lead
This coin has been Mini Pumped and Mini Dumped so many times it gets tiring.
Boom Financials & Development Plan Whitepaper:when?Huh?

We have a meeting scheduled for Thursday. Once we finalize the details we will issue a press release. The processes may take a few weeks although due to the nature of the project.  

Thanks for your support.
The mysterious
Boom Financials & Development Plan Whitepaper:when?Huh?
The mysterious

We will be releasing amazing news in the future from our company Cleverhash Technologies and our partners. We are glad that the Boomcoin community will be part of it. Get ready folks. The sonic Boom will be felt across the Industry! Thank you!  Smiley

very  good   dve . Kiss

We will be releasing amazing news in the future from our company Cleverhash Technologies and our partners. We are glad that the Boomcoin community will be part of it. Get ready folks. The sonic Boom will be felt across the Industry! Thank you!  Smiley

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Grin I have 15btc. Who wanna join me pumping this coin? Pm me
So you want us to pump then dump LIMI and kill your coin?
I'm not Limi's Dev. I created this acc to warn people that coin. Limi is 100% scam coin
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

I'm not sure what kind of progression that is, but I can't disagree! Hopefully the coinsource one comes out soon to back it up.
The mysterious
Activity: 504
Communications Lead
The mysterious
Dve   Online   ,   have   a  good  news Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 38
So you want us to pump then dump LIMI and kill your coin?
Activity: 10
Activity: 553
Congratulations -

You followed up and provided on your deadline.  Very rare thing around these parts!

Can't wait to see more.

We are waiting on details from our engineering firm partner. We have them flying in on Thursday. Once we receive the final components we will release it. Don't worry, as we are real developers with BIG plains for Boom. It will be released when completed. Thank you.

Any Boomcoin holder will be very happy in the near future. Thanks for your patience.
Jump to: