Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 107. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
no open source please, idiots are awaiting to steal the codes to make clones.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
They really should be making this open-source otherwise investors won't buy it. The only way I see this booming is with a brilliant white paper today! Im sure these devs seem capable enough to pull it off so I still have faith
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Sorry folks I was busy with real life so I couldn't look through the code quickly, if it is not done yet, I can still look into it.

Go ahead.

All changes are made through commits @ github ?
Code was removed from github, they wanted to keep their stelth address feature secret from code copy/paste

Yes, I think Richie and Rami @ Bittrex did a review already, I invite them to post in here about this.
I tweeted them yesterday but there is no response still

I know they had a chat 5-6 hours ago, after adding Stealth & Encrypted Chat. Let's wait for Richie, 6 AM in Seattle Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Sorry folks I was busy with real life so I couldn't look through the code quickly, if it is not done yet, I can still look into it.

Go ahead.

Code was removed from github, they wanted to keep their stelth address feature secret from code copy/paste

Yes, I think Richie and Rami @ Bittrex did a review already, I invite them to post in here about this.
I tweeted them yesterday but there is no response still
Activity: 292
I really hope you did not add any hidden instamine or something like that with the update >.<
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Go ahead.

ok cool, if you need me, just message me
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
My wallet won't sync and remains on block 5191 and my coin are under stake

Anyone know what to do?

Go ahead.

Go ahead.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
legendary

Go ahead.

Go ahead.
legendary
@BOOMdev what happened with the code review, is it done, where can we se chat logs?
Boom Update:

Boom Stealth Addresses set to be released on Sunday the 10th of August!

Whitepaper and Road-map scheduled for release on Monday the 11th of August.

He also released Encrypted Anonymous Chat #BOOM , till now signs are good , DEV keeps his promises!
Activity: 250
Can't sync my wallet.

Some please help, thanks

Wallet synced super fast on our end. Everything has been tested and working perfectly.  Smiley Thanks you for your support
Be patient, great things #BOOMING ahead.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Can't sync my wallet.

Some please help, thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Easy, whales are pumping CLD right now. They don't want BOOM to grow, because it's getting to expensive.

With the profits of CLD, Boom is going to be pumped, but only when CLD pump is over.
Activity: 336
Time will tell im not a novice at this, this constant dumping over the last week is making a small bit of change for a few but stopping many from entering without thinking that they might take a loss within 15mins from buying.

I was gonna sell but at this price i dint see much point so i just packed them away on usb.

The dev just implented anonymous chat and stealth adresses in the wallet. This is not such a great news, but it could drive the price to atleast 2000. Why this aint happening? Beceause there are some whales that trying to manipulate the market, so weak hands sell with a loss, and the whales could pick up cheaper coins. Realy man.. A pump can happen all of a sudden. Take a look at IOC for example. Got a simmiliar chart as Boom, and went from 800 to 3000+ in barely 3 days.

But you got to do what works the best for you  Smiley
Jump to: