Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 110. (Read 309494 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Guys, Boom has some great real features releasing soon. Don't worry and ignore FUD. It only takes 1 btc in buys to bring Booms price back to 1500 sat.

We will do our part and develop. The rest will follow.

The market has been shaken up in the past with so many scams out there investors are cautious and rightfully so. As each feature is released, trust will be reinforced by delivery.

Will your stealth be open source?

I hope it is not open source, else you have a lot of clones, is Darksend open source? So i believe your question is a little strange, don't you think?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Guys, Boom has some great real features releasing soon. Don't worry and ignore FUD. It only takes 1 btc in buys to bring Booms price back to 1500 sat.

The market has been shaken up in the past with so many scams out there investors are cautious and rightfully so. As each feature is released, trust will be reinforced by delivery.

Will your stealth be open source?
Activity: 358
Merit: 251
i have three full bags of boom, i hope this will work  Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
FUD is always good sign for buy..  Grin Grin Grin
Don´t feed the trolls...

yes if you know the right time to buy
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
FUD is always good sign for buy..  Grin Grin Grin
Don´t feed the trolls...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Don't worry guys, dev is just dumping his instamine.

He did it few days ago , when price was 3k SAT, that's why he is releasing STEALTH today.  Roll Eyes

Or maybe he's just dumping the rest of the coins, because he doesn't have shit to deliver today and not even tomorrow or next week or months after.

Time will tell.

Come on, make your money and divorce this shit immediately. I see that wannabe shitcloner "dev" is more occupied with reading this thread and deleting comment than doing development. Stealth address ? What the fuck he will release ? Coin mixer from XC, Tor wallet ? hahaah Stealth Address my ASS

It's not about shitcloning, I would rather prefer BoomCoin's dev ( which is active 24/7 in IRC, working on innovations, list goes on ) than a dev promising fake things with a huge hidden premine behind him or disappearing ( EliteCoin, ConcealCoin, Isis, Dream, USBcoin, list goes on ).
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
how is this stealth address different from exe or vtc. stealth addresses did not do well over there
Activity: 392

He did it few days ago , when price was 3k SAT, that's why he is releasing STEALTH today.  Roll Eyes

Or maybe he's just dumping the rest of the coins, because he doesn't have shit to deliver today and not even tomorrow or next week or months after.

Time will tell.

Come on, make your money and divorce this shit immediately. I see that wannabe shitcloner "dev" is more occupied with reading this thread and deleting comment than doing development. Stealth address ? What the fuck he will release ? Coin mixer from XC, Tor wallet ? hahaah Stealth Address my ASS

That's cause your posts are nothing but hollow pieces of shit flowing out your brain onto the keyboard. You have less input that is useful on this coin than the white background of my screen.
Activity: 250

Time will tell.

Activity: 336
Don't be inpatience.. We still haven't seen any worthfull volume yet.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/wJTnaBa1/
Huge manipulation before release, don't fall for this trap , it's called accumulation. People will jump on when Stealth is released. Don't act weak, my advice.
I wont agree with nfox please fall for it i want to buy more, so please dump more

hahahaha...okay

Sorry guys, I forgot that being negative = #1 rule in crypto  Cool
Activity: 392
Huge manipulation before release, don't fall for this trap , it's called accumulation. People will jump on when Stealth is released. Don't act weak, my advice.
I wont agree with nfox please fall for it i want to buy more, so please dump more

hahahaha...okay
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 68
BOOM is about to explode, people should avoid the car to reduce casualties  Grin

Activity: 68
Activity: 602
900sats...R.I.P
buy buy  cheap coin now 

Nope, i put my orders at 500 sats.
Activity: 358
Merit: 251
this is more like caboom than boom  Angry
still holding btw, but i start to be pretty afraid
Jump to: