Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 109. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Mandatory Update Please update your wallets to the New Anonymous Boom Wallet QT. Featuring Stealth Addresses & Anonymous Encrypted Chat!

Info: Stealth Addresses will activate in new wallet at POS Block 10,000 -Anonymous Encrypted Chat- Ready to use!

Boomcoin Stealth Addresses & Anonymous Encrypted Chat Available for Windows Users: Download active!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Activity: 364
Boomcoin Stealth Addresses & Anonymous Encrypted Chat Available for download in 15 minutes!!

Awesome! 😄
#BoomCoin Stealth Addresses & Anonymous Encrypted Chat Available for download in 15 minutes!! http://BoomCoin.net $BOOM

Please retweet: https://twitter.com/cryptodabbler/status/498687020815106048
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Boomcoin Stealth Addresses & Anonymous Encrypted Chat Available for download in 15 minutes!!

Sweet BOOM to da moon..
Activity: 368
Activity: 250
Activity: 368
Missing the deadline ? 8/11 on dev's timescale.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
Activity: 462
A lot of new names around these last days, this coin is getting exposure.

This coin might be a big surprise and we'll may all be kicking ourselves in a couple of weeks while the rest of crypto is going crazy over BOOM.

These devs are not behaving like usual clone coin devs, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some big surprises ahead.

As others have mentioned, people have been selling at a loss, this is accumulation at its clearest where only those with the greatest patience will benefit the most.

I'm not happy with my BOOM stash. It's too small.

+1
A lot of new names around these last days, this coin is getting exposure.

This coin might be a big surprise and we'll may all be kicking ourselves in a couple of weeks while the rest of crypto is going crazy over BOOM.

These devs are not behaving like usual clone coin devs, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some big surprises ahead.

As others have mentioned, people have been selling at a loss, this is accumulation at its clearest where only those with the greatest patience will benefit the most.

I'm not happy with my BOOM stash. It's too small.
Activity: 392
Activity: 392
I hate to sound like a moaner but I wish this dumper started before I bought at 1200...douche
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Communications Lead
Activity: 490

...AAAAAAND BOOM COIN IS DEAD! SELL YOUR COINS NOW WHILE THERE IS STILL MARKET LIQUIDITY!

LOL new account - ignore the FUDster

Just a suggestion for anyone wanting to buy a lil BooM before she explodes.... I have watched this market for days now and it looks like a group or someone... has been purposely dumping to lose money just to drive the price down... probaly funds from another coins IPO... or something... but no one buys high and sells low with out a motive...

anyway if you want the most for your BTC I would take half what you want to spend as a buy order and place the other half as a sell order... Bittrex lables there stuff backwards...

So say you want to spend 1 btc... buy .5 btc worth and place the other .5 btc to catch the dump on the other side... this way you will get the most from these ass clowns....

Great Dev from the looks of thing... I will be watching this one

Cheers
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

...AAAAAAND BOOM COIN IS DEAD! SELL YOUR COINS NOW WHILE THERE IS STILL MARKET LIQUIDITY!

LOL new account - ignore the FUDster
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Guys, Boom has some great real features releasing soon. Don't worry and ignore FUD. It only takes 1 btc in buys to bring Booms price back to 1500 sat.

We will do our part and develop. The rest will follow.

The market has been shaken up in the past with so many scams out there investors are cautious and rightfully so. As each feature is released, trust will be reinforced by delivery.

Will your stealth be open source?

I hope it is not open source, else you have a lot of clones, is Darksend open source? So i believe your question is a little strange, don't you think?

Not really a strange question no? Why would it be strange?
There are alot of convesations regarding whether or not/when VTC stealth should become open-source...so no its not strange
Activity: 462
Yo back up now and give a brother room
The fuse is lit and I'm about to go #BOOM

"#Boomcoin! Shake The Room"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO076n2VXuY
Jump to: