Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 108. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Time will tell im not a novice at this, this constant dumping over the last week is making a small bit of change for a few but stopping many from entering without thinking that they might take a loss within 15mins from buying.

I was gonna sell but at this price i dint see much point so i just packed them away on usb.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Right this constant dumping every time the price is set to grow is making no sense now, im out!!

all the best people

Haha..
Such an impatiency Wink
Activity: 868
Right this constant dumping every time the price is set to grow is making no sense now, im out!!

all the best people

Whales surpressing the price.

You need to the opposite of what whales do. Buy or HODL
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

all the best people
Activity: 336
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
Proof-of-Stake means no mining possible (if I have no coins) ?

You still can by using the multipool, but directly mining the coin is no longer possible.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake means no mining possible (if I have no coins) ?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Guys, Boom has some great real features releasing soon. Don't worry and ignore FUD. It only takes 1 btc in buys to bring Booms price back to 1500 sat.

We will do our part and develop. The rest will follow.

The market has been shaken up in the past with so many scams out there investors are cautious and rightfully so. As each feature is released, trust will be reinforced by delivery.

Mandatory Update Please update your wallets to the New Anonymous Boom Wallet QT. Featuring Stealth Addresses & Anonymous Encrypted Chat!

Info: Stealth Addresses will activate in new wallet at POS Block 10,000 -Anonymous Encrypted Chat- Ready to use!

Boomcoin Stealth Addresses & Anonymous Encrypted Chat Available for Windows Users: Download active!

You guys are doing an awesome job!
I bought more BOOM Smiley As you said people are cautious because of all the scams around these days. Just keep doing what you do and sooner or later, they will realize that this is one of the safest investment they can make. I'm not worried about the price one bit, it will go BOOM without warning  Grin
I'm in for the long haul  Wink
Activity: 168
In IRC with Richie/Bittrex. Are their any Code reviewers here that would like to review the new code.

PM me your IRC handle and I will add you to the conversation Thank you.  Smiley

Can we join as watchers, i am not spy for anyone and i am in this coin for long term
Activity: 250
In IRC with Richie/Bittrex. Are their any Code reviewers here that would like to review the new code.

PM me your IRC handle and I will add you to the conversation Thank you.  Smiley

Activity: 798
Think we will have a nice day today...
BooooooOooooom
Where did the Github Source Code go?  Cool

Our Anonymous features will be closed source to add value to Boomcoin and prevent cloning of our code.
can you give it to someone to review it, so we know there is no hidden premine or stuff like that

Great point. The exchanges will review it and A few independent 3rd parties.
So bittrex has the source code already?

We have contacted the exchanges for the upgrade. Thanks
I just tweeted bittrex to check code, will post as soon they respond

Our Anonymous features will be closed source to add value to Boomcoin and prevent cloning of our code.
can you give it to someone to review it, so we know there is no hidden premine or stuff like that

So bittrex has the source code already?

The old & new GitHub Source available for review.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Communications Lead
Where did the Github Source Code go?  Cool
legendary
Activity: 801
Fun times I'm in, night night!
Jump to: