Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 29. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I keep waiting for one or two more weeks. I want to see where it goes.
1000? 800? Roll Eyes 4000?  Grin

As soon as they have a working demo / beta or sample of their chips/asics this thing will literally explode Smiley

I agree completely. So many people are on the fence waiting for just a little bit more info. I on the other hand have based my investment on my experience of the Cleverhash team, so i'm well positioned already and adding further on price dips. The price explosion in my eyes is inevitable.
Activity: 364
I have a question for the future....

Approximately how many BOOM will be needed to buy the Cleverhash miners? Lets say it only climbs to 4k Satoshi.

I suspect BOOM will be valued according to the current exchange rate at time of making your purchase. It will not be a fixed price as with the CHASH tokens.
Activity: 345
I have a question for the future....

Approximately how many BOOM will be needed to buy the Cleverhash miners? Lets say it only climbs to 4k Satoshi.
Activity: 250
If your happy with our level of service to the community as proven through our actions on boomcoin developing, make sure you let everyone know in the HASH thread as well https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annhashpos-cleverhash-coin-satoshis-cloud-mining-x11-x13-x15-asic-miner-826541. There will be those in that forum that may be unfamiliar with our history and it helps to reassure the community of, not just what we say, but what we do. Thanks for your support.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
just want to mention: incredible support. email respond and swap almost whitin minutes. big up! Cheesy
Activity: 322
another wall  Grin past pumps for Boom were all triggered by sell walls  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy big pump ahead?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
thans i see now ---Stake will continue after block 43200 (After POW Phase) ---
my wallet not stakingb Huh

It won't stake until Dec 1 to make sure we get the expected number of POW coins
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
As soon as December comes we are gonna see 20k+ Smiley We will see Boom in couple USD's Q4 2015.
What happens November 21?

Whitepaper comes out Smiley also expecting big pump
pak
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
As soon as December comes we are gonna see 20k+ Smiley We will see Boom in couple USD's Q4 2015.
What happens November 21?

As soon as they have a working demo / beta or sample of their chips/asics this thing will literally explode Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

pak
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
How's this coin doing? Found out I still have about 60k boomcoins in my wallet that I forgot about.

It is doing great. A lot of work being done by Cleverhash. It's likely to be one of the biggest names in 2015 so now would be a great time to accumulate some more Boom&Hash

I second that, i have had several nice Talks with them and I will buy an ASIC as soon as possible, those guys are legit and serious about what they are doing
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
 Cry someone is dumping, get it quickly
How's this coin doing? Found out I still have about 60k boomcoins in my wallet that I forgot about.

It is doing great. A lot of work being done by Cleverhash. It's likely to be one of the biggest names in 2015 so now would be a great time to accumulate some more Boom&Hash
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Can I safely transfer coins from Bittrex to the new wallet yet?  My guess is yes, but I want to make sure.....

Peace!

Yes, I did it yesterday, no issues.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Can I safely transfer coins from Bittrex to the new wallet yet?  My guess is yes, but I want to make sure.....

Peace!
Pages:
Jump to: