Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 31. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
There is a broken link in the OP
and i sorta need the bootstrap file to reload the chain after my computer crashed

Download link: http://boomcoin.net/boomcoin/bootstrap.dat

If anyone if having a problem syncing the old BoomCoin wallet follow the instructions below.

1. VERY IMPORTANT!!!! Make a backup of your wallet.dat file!!!!!
2.  Download this file ---->   https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0qd9ochobc346p/BoomCoin_OLD.zip?dl=0
3.  Unzip and put the contents of it in your appdata/roaming/BoomCoin directory and replace the files when prompted.

After you complete the above steps. Open the old BoomCoin wallet and it will sync in just a few minutes.

If anyone is having a problem, please PM me.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
There is a broken link in the OP
and i sorta need the bootstrap file to reload the chain after my computer crashed

Download link: http://boomcoin.net/boomcoin/bootstrap.dat

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Anywhere else besides bittrex
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Bittrex is one of the best exchange for altcoins so we really need it as soon as possible  Undecided
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
So...... when can I buy BOOMs on Bittrex once again?  I know this coin has been disabled for a few days, but BOOM is completely de-listed at the moment. Just curious, as I'd like to pick up a few more at reasonable prices as well Smiley

Peace!

Bittrex promised some time today Smiley

lol I was checking at work during the whole day the price with pocketcrypto, and I was thinking : why it doesn't move ? Now I have my answer, market disabled Cheesy

Well I hope they will activate it again soon Smiley Boom was going fine these days
Activity: 322
So...... when can I buy BOOMs on Bittrex once again?  I know this coin has been disabled for a few days, but BOOM is completely de-listed at the moment. Just curious, as I'd like to pick up a few more at reasonable prices as well Smiley

Peace!

Bittrex promised some time today Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

Peace!
Boomcoin = strongest community + most innovative and hardworking dev team(company)  Wink
Activity: 364
Update from Bittrex:

Most of the audits have been done and should have the BoomCoin wallet up by tomorrow.

----------------------------

Bittrex is a well respected exchange and has many business matters to attend to daily. Thanks for your continued patience as Bittrex will get Boomcoin updated as soon as possible.  Long live BOOM

6 days waiting HuhHuhHuh? Are yoiu joking with me HuhHuhHuh? Tommorow the pice will be max 1k sats !!!

*ignored   Grin

auuuuuuuu, i am soo scary, some idiot with 28 post ingored me, auuuuuuu, what to do now, now how will buy ICO from him.... Fucking idiots

Posts like this will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

I agree. The bad language used is not appropriate and does not add anything to this thread except make it unpleasant to read.
sfc
Activity: 133
Guys, ignore this shithead. Quoting him makes him happy....u want to see happy trolls here?
Anyway... my wallet is not staking. anyone staking with boomv3?

With new BoomCoin we are in POW phase until approx 30th November so you will not receive stake interest before then.

In the meantime I hope and pray for some more cheap BOOMs Smiley

yes... of course, brainlag. thx for bringing the light.
CLEVERHASH UPDATE: Product brief with our ASIC block diagram. Get involved and make a better future for HASH & BOOM. http://goo.gl/f6GVci Thanks for your support.

These guys are simply AWESOME!

By the time people start to realise that Cleverhash Technologies are the real deal these prices will be history!

Keep up the great work CH!
Guys, ignore this shithead. Quoting him makes him happy....u want to see happy trolls here?

With new BoomCoin we are in POW phase until approx 30th November so you will not receive stake interest before then.

In the meantime I hope and pray for some more cheap BOOMs Smiley
sfc
Activity: 133
Activity: 378
FUD Huh , i sold mine boomv1 coins, LOOOOOOOOOOONG agon, mining this shit v2, and cant sell, because trex wallet is disable. I am drunk, but here ppls are very stupid ......

Why not go and try to explain your shit to bittrex if you are angry at them for not enabling the wallet, why do you talk about the asics if you only have interest in selling the boom2. Its to obvious this is FUD

Because if this asic really exit, i will get 1, or 2, who know. First, this will not happend, second, its dev job to open v2 wallet, he start v2 mining, 25 reward on block !!! Do you think, that is my job HuhHuhHuh?? I give hash and elecricy for miningn, as i told before , i was thinkg "very bad block reward, but have exchange, WHY NOT". Now they lie me, no exchange. So, i do my job as a miner, expect same from the dev and exchange !!! And what i was told, not asnwer me with reg after me !!! Go learn how work crypto word, all shits, all scams !!! Believe me, in the final, you will be nuked from boom and cleverhash !! I will be glad of course. Stupid ppls must be a beggards !!
you really don't know what you say, how the fuck should the devs enable the wallet for bittrex also when mining started for v2 bittrex wallets was already disabled so noone promised you nothing, if you see mining as a bad choice its your own bad choice so stap crying like baby and live with it!
FUD Huh , i sold mine boomv1 coins, LOOOOOOOOOOONG agon, mining this shit v2, and cant sell, because trex wallet is disable. I am drunk, but here ppls are very stupid ......

Why not go and try to explain your shit to bittrex if you are angry at them for not enabling the wallet, why do you talk about the asics if you only have interest in selling the boom2. Its to obvious this is FUD

Because if this asic really exit, i will get 1, or 2, who know. First, this will not happend, second, its dev job to open v2 wallet, he start v2 mining, 25 reward on block !!! Do you think, that is my job HuhHuhHuh?? I give hash and elecricy for miningn, as i told before , i was thinkg "very bad block reward, but have exchange, WHY NOT". Now they lie me, no exchange. So, i do my job as a miner, expect same from the dev and exchange !!! And what i was told, not asnwer me with reg after me !!! Go learn how work crypto word, all shits, all scams !!! Believe me, in the final, you will be nuked from boom and cleverhash !! I will be glad of course. Stupid ppls must be a beggards !!

I'll buy all your BOOM. Pm me Smiley
now there is a solution for you so you can move to the next shit coin!

I'll buy all your BOOM. Pm me Smiley

China huh?

你丫就TM一傻逼吧卧槽。你特么500sat卖的boomv1然后看到两次5k心里不爽特么来这里骂人是吧?傻逼。脑残。智障。

If you can't read this, then you have no rights talking like you know China well.

Please ppls, who are resister after me to NOT ANSWER ME !!!

I dont care about all of this shits !!!! I want exchange, sell this scam, and go on the next !!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS HuhHuh?? You will see X miner totaly NEVER !! This is more scam from IE scam coin !!! Remmember my words !!!!

And i even can explain you, but i am sure, that will not understand !!

1. First asic for x 11 , 13, 15 will be from China !!! (you can read why this asic will not mine x14, its not a free lesson)

1a - never trust on China

2. Cleverhash ICO+boom buy on 500 satos will get alot of btc, you guys will be fucked, not the dev Smiley

3 . may be he is china, and really will make this asic - then ----> go to 1a

Cheers !!!

If you only want to sell, why have you kept them so far, you could have sold them for over 5k twice till now!
you are only here to spread FUD

EDIT: How much are you paid for this?
you guys can check all my posts, i never fud, mine scams, sell them on the beggining, go to the next , make btcs. Trade too.

I dont care about all of this shits !!!! I want exchange, sell this scam, and go on the next !!!

You're an idiot. Contradicting yourself in less than an hour.

2. Cleverhash ICO+boom buy on 500 satos will get alot of btc, you guys will be fucked, not the dev Smiley

3 . may be he is china, and really will make this asic - then ----> go to 1a

Clearly you don't know who they are and how much they have personally invested.

If you think they are a scam, please stop mining, dump your coins to us tomorrow, and disappear now.
Pages:
Jump to: