Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 32. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Of course, this is big more than BTC, Immedialty will send 2 btc, where HuhHuhHuh? May be must call on Stiven Howking, to tell me where is the biggest black hole HuhHuhHuh

EDIT: you guys can check all my posts, i never fud, mine scams, sell them on the beggining, go to the next , make btcs. Trade too. But i never was soo angry about wallet like this, this is fucking shits, dev, or Richie wlll fuck us. Sorry, but i am tired. My coins are safe in ocminer pools, but ...Metallica 84 trapped under ice (wallet) here Cheesy

About Boom:
1. the devs made Boom v3 the second day someone complained about the old wallet and coins stuck at Bittrex and posted the Windows wallet
2. 3 days after that the devs posted the Mac wallet.
3. many people have successfully swapped their coins, I successfully swapped on day1. All the swaps take their time.
4. they are extremely active and helpful in the forum to help people with any issues
5. after all these extra work, they are still on schedule with their other updates, as you can see above, plus Satoshi's cloud, US press release, and World Wide press release scheduled tomorrow.
6. they helped Bittrex swap coins immediately after Bittrex requested, which was about yesterday.
7. The current wallet, which they built in like 24 hours after the old Boomcoin transaction issue appeared on Bittrex, syncs super fast

all of the above happened in less than a week (Nov 1 - today), and they even worked over the weekend.
Tell me please, which scam coin, after 3 months of its release, has a dev team like this?

About Bittrex:
1. they worked with the devs about the wallet issue 2 days after people's coins got stuck
2. they tried to manually rebroadcast the transactions to make people's coins go through
3. they received coins about yesterday, and will re-enable the wallet tomorrow

And you are complaining they are inefficient??
Activity: 322
Update from Bittrex:

Most of the audits have been done and should have the BoomCoin wallet up by tomorrow.

----------------------------

Bittrex is a well respected exchange and has many business matters to attend to daily. Thanks for your continued patience as Bittrex will get Boomcoin updated as soon as possible.  Long live BOOM

6 days waiting HuhHuhHuh? Are yoiu joking with me HuhHuhHuh? Tommorow the pice will be max 1k sats !!!

*ignored   Grin

+1
He has no idea what this big thing is about
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
CLEVERHASH UPDATE: Product brief with our ASIC block diagram. Get involved and make a better future for HASH & BOOM. http://goo.gl/f6GVci Thanks for your support.

Activity: 250
Update from Bittrex:

Most of the audits have been done and should have the BoomCoin wallet up by tomorrow.

Bittrex is a well respected exchange and has many business matters to attend to daily. Thanks for your continued patience as Bittrex will get Boomcoin updated as soon as possible.  Long live BOOM

6 days waiting HuhHuhHuh? Are yoiu joking with me HuhHuhHuh? Tommorow the pice will be max 1k sats !!!

*ignored   Grin

auuuuuuuu, i am soo scary, some idiot with 28 post ingored me, auuuuuuu, what to do now, now how will buy ICO from him.... Fucking idiots

Posts like this will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Update from Bittrex:

*ignored   Grin
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
So, no wallet, i think this song is perfect for all scam ppls Smiley

SS FUCK THE SCAMERS !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj0o8_WPb-A

If you want guys, i can post on one other thread flags on my football team, the biggest team in my country "SAY YES ON RASIZM" !!!!

I am sure, that the dev on boom is niger (ops, sorry, this is rasizm, monkey) , or china fucker, scam ppls !!!!

seriously, your posting are awkward. the dev answered fast on every single message i wrote, and i see no need to loose my temper. give them some time, it's not the devs fault that bittrex tdidn't update by now.
if you're that long in crypto, why are you that unpatient?

perhabs you just hope someone will sell you some cheap coins, but everything i see are totally useless posts which wont't help. only thing they could do is scare some serious investors...

please calm down...

thx
Activity: 250
Update from Bittrex:

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
kBOOM

This coin will see 10k+, it's just a matter of time.

Current market cap is only $120k.

It will but after POW phase
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

EDIT: I swear, if all this shits in crypto world continue, i will make coin with ICO, and will escape with the btcs !! I am honest man from post-comunizm country Bulgaria (founded in year 681), but i am tired from all this shits here .....

lol I love you kosaet ,you made my day  Smiley

I smell ironic here, or what ? I remmeber what i send you on PM, this is true Smiley

from wikipedia

First Bulgarian Empire
In 680 Bulgar tribes,[14] under the leadership of Asparukh moved south across the Danube and settled in the area between the lower Danube and the Balkan, establishing their capital at Pliska.[23][24] A peace treaty with Byzantium in 681 marked the beginning of the First Bulgarian Empire. The Bulgars gradually mixed up with the local population, adopting a common language on the basis of the local Slavic dialect.[25]
Succeeding rulers strengthened the Bulgarian state throughout the 8th and 9th centuries. Krum doubled the country's territory, killed Byzantine emperor Nicephorus I in the Battle of Pliska,[26] and introduced the first written code of law. Paganism was abolished in favour of Eastern Orthodox Christianity under Boris I in 864. This conversion was followed by a Byzantine recognition of the Bulgarian church[27] and the adoption of the Cyrillic alphabet developed at Preslav[28] which strengthened central authority and helped fuse the Slavs and Bulgars into a unified people.[29][30] A subsequent cultural golden age began during the 34-year rule of Simeon the Great, who also achieved the largest territorial expansion of the state.[31]

cheers !

no, no ironic, i was really having a good laugh when I read your post, it is true, i like it !

but crypto won't change probably.. you have to be careful
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

EDIT: I swear, if all this shits in crypto world continue, i will make coin with ICO, and will escape with the btcs !! I am honest man from post-comunizm country Bulgaria (founded in year 681), but i am tired from all this shits here .....

lol I love you kosaet ,you made my day  Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Contract bittrex devs trough IRC
Activity: 378
I drink around 15 beers, and now i am twice more angry !!! WTF, some idiosts post pictures on trex market, because "we cant see them"........WHEN THE WALLET WILL BE ONLINE, fucking idiots !!!!!
I think you should address this to bittrex as the devs released the wallet and source few days ago and started the swap, so enabling the wallet on trex is not devs issue
Activity: 364
Still holding my coins from day one mining :p
even with 10 k i'm not satisfied  but... its a start

+1 Smiley
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Still holding my coins from day one mining :p
even with 10 k i'm not satisfied  but... its a start

kBOOM

This coin will see 10k+, it's just a matter of time.

Current market cap is only $120k.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Activity: 378
So are there any news on when is bittrex starting the wallet
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
MaxMiners is also still up.. We'd need some hash over here..

I have not received any payout from MaxMiners since it was requested over 3 days ago, ive also sent an email asking what is going on, so far no respsonse. I would not advise using this pool.

Sorry we did not receive anything but just got your PM and fixed the payouts, a cronjob was stuck.

Just got around to checking this, I can confirm I've received my coins, thankyou.
Of course will hit, becauise we cant deposit .... i check now my logs, boom2 start in sunday, now is thursday. I DONT CARE ABOUT BOOM, i am here to make btcs. Another scam ruined by dev, trex, or both !!! We miners havent fault !!

In a way I agree with you but no dumping is not giving a reason for the amount of BTC being used to switch around the boom in Bittrex. Also, this is important so pay attention, since deposits were stopped the value of the coin is rising and therefore giving you a higher value to the BOOM/BOOM2 you have mined so far. Instead of getting 3 BTC for your 'efforts' in a couple of days more you could get 9 BTC. Though your return is delayed you can literally sit and watch your profit climb. Look at it from the side of the sun.

I agree with you at all, but when i will sell its MY PROBLEM !!!! Mac wallet is ok, but trex still not update them wallet. The coins ARE MINE, not yours, not on the dev, not on trex. I WILL SELL WHEN I WANT. When i see boom2, on the launch, i say "wow, i sold all boomv1, low reward, but have trex, why not " 5 days wallet is disable. Sorry, but this is wrong !!!

What is your panic? The price is going up - how on earth can that be wrong in any way at all?

There is no mystery or upset about the wallet, it has already been stated in this thread that we are now waiting Bittrex to simply start up the new wallet when they are ready.
Activity: 345
Sure, ok...apologies for trying to put a silver lining on the cloud you seem to bring with you.
Pages:
Jump to: