Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 33. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Of course will hit, becauise we cant deposit .... i check now my logs, boom2 start in sunday, now is thursday. I DONT CARE ABOUT BOOM, i am here to make btcs. Another scam ruined by dev, trex, or both !!! We miners havent fault !!

In a way I agree with you but no dumping is not giving a reason for the amount of BTC being used to switch around the boom in Bittrex. Also, this is important so pay attention, since deposits were stopped the value of the coin is rising and therefore giving you a higher value to the BOOM/BOOM2 you have mined so far. Instead of getting 3 BTC for your 'efforts' in a couple of days more you could get 9 BTC. Though your return is delayed you can literally sit and watch your profit climb. Look at it from the side of the sun.
Activity: 364
Boom breaks 3k!

Some nice action on the BOOM order books.

First page of Bittrex with +65.9% price change so far today!

Activity: 350
Hey where is the roadmap ? Cant find it here in boom coin thread.

Ok found it, it's in cleverhash thread.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
We've already apologized for the delay and stated that a cronjob got stuck. It is fixed now and everything that was stuck has been paid out in full.

just received...thank you.
Activity: 392
We've already apologized for the delay and stated that a cronjob got stuck. It is fixed now and everything that was stuck has been paid out in full.
MaxMiners is also still up.. We'd need some hash over here..

why would anyone send hash to your pool.  You haven't forwarded miners their boom coins for work already submitted and confirmed and you don't respond to emails from pool members.

until you rectify the situation I would advise everyone to steer clear of your pool.

Activity: 250

I have not received any payout from MaxMiners since it was requested over 3 days ago, ive also sent an email asking what is going on, so far no respsonse. I would not advise using this pool.

Sorry we did not receive anything but just got your PM and fixed the payouts, a cronjob was stuck.

Thank you very much. 

I have not received any payout from MaxMiners since it was requested over 3 days ago, ive also sent an email asking what is going on, so far no respsonse. I would not advise using this pool.

Sorry we did not receive anything but just got your PM and fixed the payouts, a cronjob was stuck.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

when will bittrex reopen sending coins here ?

Should be soon.  We have sent the coins to Bittrex.   I know they have been busy.

Was that 5m to bittrex?

Yep.

Why do they have an exact 5m....

When the code was written for the new BoomCoin V3. We rounded up to 11,380,000 for swap block.  The exact amount bittrex requested was 4916329.86024459.  This buffer would handle any coins that were stuck from withdrawals that did not go through.
Activity: 322

Should be soon.  We have sent the coins to Bittrex.   I know they have been busy.

Was that 5m to bittrex?

Yep.

Why do they have an exact 5m....
Activity: 322

Was that 5m to bittrex?

any word on boomminers.net

I have sent a message but I have not heard anything back yet.  I will keep you updated.  For now please only mine at Suprnova or hashhot.
Activity: 358
Merit: 251
any word on boomminers.net
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I have added the following services for BOOM coin V3.

Dice: http://www.luckyalt.com/boomcoin

Faucet: http://www.luckyalt.com/boomcoinfaucet

Block Explorer with rich list: http://explorer.luckyalt.com:3005

Enjoy!
Activity: 350
Hey where is the roadmap ? Cant find it here in boom coin thread.
Pages:
Jump to: