Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 35. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
hi,

don't know if its a problem but I am waiting two days for payout from Boomminers.net. Still have not gotten anything and they have not responded to emails.

anyone with same problem

I am having the same problem with Maxminers.net. I mined for 24hrs on there and have requested a payout, that was nearly 2 days ago, i sent an email yesterday and so far no response and no coins.
that's why suprnova is the best
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
hi,

don't know if its a problem but I am waiting two days for payout from Boomminers.net. Still have not gotten anything and they have not responded to emails.

anyone with same problem

I am having the same problem with Maxminers.net. I mined for 24hrs on there and have requested a payout, that was nearly 2 days ago, i sent an email yesterday and so far no response and no coins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
hi,

anyone with same problem
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Hi,

Is there deadline for swapping coins from one network the other?

Activity: 868
Where is press release and AD? (Timeline)
Activity: 378
I have completed my coin swap and have the new wallet up and running.  Thanks BoomCoinDev for the speedy exchange Smiley!  I'm guessing, even though my new wallet says I'm staking, the staking won't resume until the re-enabled POW stage is completed..... is this correct?

Thanks
clovisA

Staking wil start after mining period ends
Activity: 364
Hello fellow BOOMERS and HASHERS!

I've been away for a few days. I was wondering if I missed the OSX release of BoomCoin v2 wallet?

Right now, 95% of my BOOMs are still in my old wallet with 5% on Bittrex Smiley

I don't think the Mac one is out yet.

I still have stuck coins at 'trex though apparently they will be credited when they switch to the new wallet.

ditto! yes, I have one "stuck" transaction too - but they assured me it will magically appear in the new wallet once it's started up!

My "stuck" transaction has been returned to me at Bittrex, I now have all my Boom coins!

Once the OSX wallet arrives i'll make the switch to BoomCoin v2!
legendary
Activity: 1206
I have completed my coin swap and have the new wallet up and running.  Thanks BoomCoinDev for the speedy exchange Smiley!  I'm guessing, even though my new wallet says I'm staking, the staking won't resume until the re-enabled POW stage is completed..... is this correct?

Thanks
clovisA

I've been away for a few days. I was wondering if I missed the OSX release of BoomCoin v2 wallet?

I still have stuck coins at 'trex though apparently they will be credited when they switch to the new wallet.

ditto! yes, I have one "stuck" transaction too - but they assured me it will magically appear in the new wallet once it's started up!
Activity: 427
Merit: 252

Activity: 250
So 2 miners on the pool with 700 Mh/s who are instamining the shit out of boom right?
Difficulty is at 31 already. wtf?

"instamining" is not the correct term. Those guys clearly are paying big bucks for big rigs for a share of only 8% of the total supply over the course of the following month.

This is exactly why the extra 1m of coins being issued was a great idea - the level of interest in BOOM is boosted! Yes, some whales are trying to accumulate more, but, right now, it makes just as much sense to buy BOOM from Bittrex.

Suprnova pool down? Or at least the front end?

https://boom.suprnova.cc/    Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
So 2 miners on the pool with 700 Mh/s who are instamining the shit out of boom right?

"instamining" is not the correct term. Those guys clearly are paying big bucks for big rigs for a share of only 8% of the total supply over the course of the following month.

This is exactly why the extra 1m of coins being issued was a great idea - the level of interest in BOOM is boosted! Yes, some whales are trying to accumulate more, but, right now, it makes just as much sense to buy BOOM from Bittrex.

Suprnova pool down? Or at least the front end?

Activity: 389
Activity: 322
Huh Why should we issue more 1 million coins?

To get some new potential investors who are miners
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
 Huh Why should we issue more 1 million coins?
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
good to know, looking forward to it.
I'm guessing events on the timeline are delayed until wallet update takes place?

Everything is on track.
IF YOU HAVE COINS IN YOUR WALLET ON YOUR COMPUTER DO NOT DELETE YOUR OLD WALLET!!!

PLEASE SEND US A PM SO WE CAN ASSIST YOU IN THE SWAP!

IF YOUR COINS WERE AT BITTREX EVERYTHING WILL BE SWAPPED AUTOMATICLY WHEN THE NEW MARKET GOES LIVE.

NEW WINDOWS WALLET DOWNLOAD

If anyone if having a problem syncing the old BoomCoin wallet follow the instructions below.

1. VERY IMPORTANT!!!! Make a backup of your wallet.dat file!!!!!
2.  Download this file ---->   https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4iv86gscp8lf0s/BoomCoin%20Database.zip?dl=0
3.  Unzip and put the contents of it in your appdata/roaming/BoomCoin directory and replace the files when prompted.

After you complete the above steps. Open the old BoomCoin wallet and it will sync in just a few minutes.

If anyone is having a problem, please PM me.
Pages:
Jump to: