Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 39. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
We were contacted by Ryan regarding Bittrex having to manually rebroadcast every transaction that the boomcoin wallets sends and waiting to hear back from richie for more information. Once I get to the office in the morning, I will have our team get on it right away with the new information from Richie.

If this problem is related to the anonymous feature in the wallet, we will have it fixed or remove it to solve any further issues.

Thank you Bittrex for working with us to resolve this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
hi! richie,
here my wallet add. that i used to withdraw my boomcoin: AkmQDnTjxtVnwQxRidvitvVrw8NE2dhGdK

and this the tX record fr bittrex below:
Address: AkmQDnTjxtVnwQxRidvitvVrw8NE2dhGdK
TxId: 3bcf4f015284c9b0acc7aa8c98f976d8f335713f9fade722f136f1957e6f5752

i hope everything will resolve.

Hi,

I had Richie add this to the list for rebroadcast earlier and it looks to be having the same issue as those Richie posted above.

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
hi! richie,
here my wallet add. that i used to withdraw my boomcoin: AkmQDnTjxtVnwQxRidvitvVrw8NE2dhGdK

and this the tX record fr bittrex below:
Address: AkmQDnTjxtVnwQxRidvitvVrw8NE2dhGdK
TxId: 3bcf4f015284c9b0acc7aa8c98f976d8f335713f9fade722f136f1957e6f5752

i hope everything will resolve.
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
We have been working with Bittrex to get it resolved. Once we have more details we will let you know. Currently seems to be some form of database issue at Bittrex.  We will get it resolved asap. Thank you.

Huh?  There is no database issue at Bittrex; please do not spread FUD.  This is a wallet issue that we requested help with and haven't heard back.

We are having to manually do a getrawtransaction/sendrawtransaction to get stuck tx's through.  This has worked for about 10 transactions but we still have two that are stuck in the wallet.  This has nothing to do with Bittrex and an issue with the wallet itself.  Here are the transactions in question (notice the larger than normal fees):

"amount" : -25000.00000000,
    "fee" : -0.21000000,
    "confirmations" : 0,
    "txid" : "05a10a6988bd4301c9b5a0ff846dca786406a2edda6378f160978f256c5003ca",
    "time" : 1414610633,
    "timereceived" : 1414610633,

"amount" : -100000.00000000,
    "fee" : -0.46000000,
    "confirmations" : 0,
    "txid" : "7239ae523b91fb1186aa4d090b7d365c3eb690eff7616a8b9813b39ec321bcbd",
    "time" : 1414441438,
    "timereceived" : 1414441438,

ANC had a similar issue when the tx size was too large.  I suggest you check that thread as well.

thanks
richie@bittrex
Activity: 322
We have been working with Bittrex to get it resolved. Once we have more details we will let you know. Currently seems to be some form of database issue at Bittrex.  We will get it resolved asap. Thank you.

Such responsible devs!! Taking care of bittrex' problems...
Activity: 250
We have been working with Bittrex to get it resolved. Once we have more details we will let you know.

Activity: 427
Merit: 252
hi everyone it's been two days now i never receive my boomcoin. and i talk to bittrex support they they're going to broadcast again manually i dont know what that means,  but  like i said until now i dont have my boomcoin anybody got same problem here?

Yup, same problem and Bittrex aren't even answering my ticket which is weird for them.
hi everyone it's been two days now i never receive my boomcoin. and i talk to bittrex support they they're going to broadcast again manually i dont know what that means,  but  like i said until now i dont have my boomcoin anybody got same problem here?
Activity: 364
Yeah all the syncing problems are probably caused by the stealth addresses feature. The devs are probably gonna remove this feature to allow faster network for the multiwallet so new supporters won't have the pain of waiting for hours (or days without the bootstrap data) to get synced...

I would support such a move. I don't think there's any value to the stealth addressing feature.
Yeah all the syncing problems are probably caused by the stealth addresses feature. The devs are probably gonna remove this feature to allow faster network for the multiwallet so new supporters won't have the pain of waiting for hours (or days without the bootstrap data) to get synced...
I have downloaded file bootstrap.dat and used it to get blockchain data.
Now I have 56869 blocks, but blockexplorer has 60024 blocks
My daemon has 11 connections and is not receiving new blocks. This lasts more than 1 hour.
How to fix it?

Try closing the wallet and re-opening it. The progress bar does not always move however the blocks are downloading in the background.
Activity: 11
I have downloaded file bootstrap.dat and used it to get blockchain data.
Now I have 56869 blocks, but blockexplorer has 60024 blocks
My daemon has 11 connections and is not receiving new blocks. This lasts more than 1 hour.
How to fix it?
My coins have just come through, relief!
good for you me i'm still waiting.

My coins have now all come through - thanks Bittrex! Cheesy
Really? Have you sent a message to Bittrex? As colin has said its not Boom where the problem lies, its with Bittrex.

Have you got your wallet up and fully synced?
yes i got my wallet fully sync at the beginning since i withdraw my boomcoin. yes i did finally open support ticket this morning and bittrex try to revue whats going on  i let u know asap if resolve.
Activity: 36
Really? Have you sent a message to Bittrex? As colin has said its not Boom where the problem lies, its with Bittrex.

Have you got your wallet up and fully synced?
pak
Activity: 59
I waited a week. I can wait one months. I do not think that will go up, but I try.
volume: 2btc
bid : 1684
I'm waiting...  Sad

If you are not patient enough then Boom is no for you....
The similar volume and price might continue for 3 or 4 more weeks as no big news until Nov. 21. So now is actually a quite time to collect some cheap coins from weak hands, or you can be a weak hand and sell your coins to those who are waiting for their orders to get filled....
Pages:
Jump to: