Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 37. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Got the new wallet but this happens:

Help!

click okay and open again you should be fine

It seems - maybe my anti virus mucking about - that 2 copies of it were running. Closed the processes in Task Manager and ran again and it's fine, thanks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Got the new wallet but this happens:

Help!

click okay and open again you should be fine
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
I dont understand, was mining not finish for this coin ?
Activity: 392
Where can we find the Source for the new Wallet ?
Activity: 250
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
IF YOU HAVE COINS IN YOUR WALLET ON YOUR COMPUTER DO NOT DELETE YOUR OLD WALLET!!!

PLEASE SEND US A PM SO WE CAN ASSIST YOU IN THE SWAP!

IF YOUR COINS WERE AT BITTREX EVERYTHING WILL BE SWAPPED AUTOMATICLY WHEN THE NEW MARKET GOES LIVE.
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Just a simple question. Since a couple of days do I have my BOOM coins in the wallet. But the staking goes really slowly. With almost 200,ooo coins am I staking only 1 or 2 coins a day, where I expecte about 50 coins, considering the 9%. Do I do something wrong?
The New BoomCoin is relaunching at 12 noon EST.

Mining has been re-enabled for 30 days

1 Minute Block time

25 Coins per Block

The new wallet will not affect your old one. You can run them both.

CHECK THE MAIN OP FOR POOL INFO.
Activity: 364
Hope everyone is having a great holiday. The boomcoin wallet has been fixed. The wallet will be available for download 11/1/14 at 1200 noon est and the swap will begin. Thank you  Smiley

Excellent news!
Hope everyone is having a great holiday. The boomcoin wallet has been fixed. The wallet will be available for download 11/1/14 at 1200 noon est and the swap will begin. Thank you  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
based on the timeline there should be lots of activity next week looking forward to it.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
ok... so just to be sure: the wallet i can download is already the newone? i want to get back my frozen booms ...

thank eveyone again for the support...

I don't think so, the dev would make a post when it's new

ok... thank you. wasn't sur about that.
ok... so just to be sure: the wallet i can download is already the newone? i want to get back my frozen booms ...

I don't think so, the dev would make a post when it's new

ok. so i gonna send my old boomcoins to the new wallet... but just one thing i don't really understand: why mining again? why another million off coins?

beside this little trouble i'm very thankfull for the professional support from the boomdevs..

best regards

It's 1m over a month, letting miners get more involved to attract new investors basically. Might help the coin to distribute better and also if enough people mine, it might turn out to be cheaper to buy from the exchanges...
ok. so i gonna send my old boomcoins to the new wallet... but just one thing i don't really understand: why mining again? why another million off coins?

beside this little trouble i'm very thankfull for the professional support from the boomdevs..

best regards

Pages:
Jump to: