Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 40. (Read 309494 times)

pak
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
volume: 2btc
bid : 1684
I'm waiting...  Sad
Activity: 36
My coins have just come through, relief!
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Hi, probably my first post here. Sitting on a lot of BOOM and trying to get them from bittrex to a wallet. But the wallet is not syncing. Closed and opened again, doesn't help. Still waiting for 58k blocks to sync. Anyone an idea?

Hi there,
You should be able to find a guide to help you sync like magic in the OP

Thanks for the advice. But I am kind of a noob and still don't know what to do, any more specific please.

The guide in the op is pretty self explanatory. But I suggest you delete your wallet and all files in appdata (otherwise than your backup file) and download a new unsynced wallet before starting following the guide

Followed the guide and added bootstrap, syncing went really fast, thanks for advice. But now syncing stopped just before the finish, with 2726 blocks remaining. Any advice?
it's running again 1900 to go, looks fine
Activity: 24
ohh.. ok, cuz i was thought its me only i used to fast tx like other coins i don't expect this long.

I actually have a missing withdrawal from Bittrex which I have logged a ticket to their support department. They usually answer quite quickly.

I made a couple of BOOM withdrawals, the first batch arrived quite quickly but the second batch haven't arrived at all yet.

I'm sure it's nothing to be concerned about. If you are worried, let Bittrex support know and they'll investigate for you.

Got a fast response from Bittrex, they said "The transactions are sitting in the wallet but have not broadcasted. I have a message in to the wallet admin to try a wallet restart"

I've performed many BOOM transactions to and from Bittrex and this is the first time i've had a problem so i'm sure it will be fine one the Bittrex wallet is restarted.
great to know that thanks man.Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi, probably my first post here. Sitting on a lot of BOOM and trying to get them from bittrex to a wallet. But the wallet is not syncing. Closed and opened again, doesn't help. Still waiting for 58k blocks to sync. Anyone an idea?

Hi there,

Thanks for the advice. But I am kind of a noob and still don't know what to do, any more specific please.

The guide in the op is pretty self explanatory. But I suggest you delete your wallet and all files in appdata (otherwise than your backup file) and download a new unsynced wallet before starting following the guide

Followed the guide and added bootstrap, syncing went really fast, thanks for advice. But now syncing stopped just before the finish, with 2726 blocks remaining. Any advice?

Just wait a little longer, it will get there, it doesn't take too long. Sometimes the % bar doesn't update and it's further ahead than it reports. You can get an update by closing the wallet and opening it up again!

Hi there,

ohh.. ok, cuz i was thought its me only i used to fast tx like other coins i don't expect this long.

I actually have a missing withdrawal from Bittrex which I have logged a ticket to their support department. They usually answer quite quickly.

I made a couple of BOOM withdrawals, the first batch arrived quite quickly but the second batch haven't arrived at all yet.

I'm sure it's nothing to be concerned about. If you are worried, let Bittrex support know and they'll investigate for you.

Got a fast response from Bittrex, they said "The transactions are sitting in the wallet but have not broadcasted. I have a message in to the wallet admin to try a wallet restart"

I've performed many BOOM transactions to and from Bittrex and this is the first time i've had a problem so i'm sure it will be fine one the Bittrex wallet is restarted.
I am having the same problem. I transfered around 17k of boom from bittrex yesterday afternoon and it still hasnt arrived in my wallet. Its been almost 20 hours now. I have submitted a request to bittrex a couple of hours ago.

In the past the transactions have been very fast so Im wondering what is goin on?

me too until now this morning still not in my wallet mine a bit lower amount maybe around 14k small amount but i want how boomcoin stake works in my wallet. maybe we have to wait more if they'll ever come who knows???.  i love patience Smiley

Hi there,

I just followed the bootstrap guide on a new laptop. The whole sync process took less than 15 minutes. It's important to make a backup of your wallet.dat then delete the BoomCoin QT app from your PC then follow the process, it works this way. It does not work from a non-clean wallet installation.

Activity: 322

Hi there,

Hi there,

Hi there,
whats up with boom why is it so low when can we get above 5000 and stay there and increase?,i thought it would be upto 5000 by now

Because good things take time -> devs are not hyping it yet -> people are greedy and trade on news and they don't see news they dump
Update: I just received this message from Bittrex;

Hi,

The transactions are sitting in the wallet but have not broadcasted. I have a message in to the wallet admin to try a wallet restart to see if the transactions broadcast.

Thank you,

Ryan
I am having the same problem. I transfered around 17k of boom from bittrex yesterday afternoon and it still hasnt arrived in my wallet. Its been almost 20 hours now. I have submitted a request to bittrex a couple of hours ago.

In the past the transactions have been very fast so Im wondering what is goin on?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
whats up with boom why is it so low when can we get above 5000 and stay there and increase?,i thought it would be upto 5000 by now

Activity: 345

The transactions themselves are actually pretty quick. If you sit and watch the blockchain climb there is nothing slow about it. at least 1 block per minute sometimes 2. The problem is not with boom. My best guess is that the wait for bittrex to swap over enough to the hot-wallet is was you are waiting for.

If you want to watch a long transfer. Try move BIG from your wallet to bittrex.
Pages:
Jump to: