Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 36. (Read 309494 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
I'm guessing events on the timeline are delayed until wallet update takes place?
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
When will pos start on new wallet?

1 million new coins.

25 coins per blok.

40000 blocks.

takes 45-50 seconds per block.

40000*45 second = 500 hours = 20 days +-

static const int MODIFIER_INTERVAL_SWITCH = 43200;

POS will start at block 43200.

60 second block time

about 30 days.

When will bittrex update to new wallet?

We do not have an exact time on this.   We submitted everything on Friday and are waiting.   As soon as we have an update we will let you know.  Im sure with the Holiday weekend not many people were working. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

1 million new coins.

25 coins per blok.

40000 blocks.

takes 45-50 seconds per block.

40000*45 second = 500 hours = 20 days +-

Activity: 378
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
When will bittrex update to new wallet?
IF YOU HAVE COINS IN YOUR WALLET ON YOUR COMPUTER DO NOT DELETE YOUR OLD WALLET!!!

PLEASE SEND US A PM SO WE CAN ASSIST YOU IN THE SWAP!

IF YOUR COINS WERE AT BITTREX EVERYTHING WILL BE SWAPPED AUTOMATICLY WHEN THE NEW MARKET GOES LIVE.

NEW WINDOWS WALLET DOWNLOAD

Activity: 322
Cry My coin is in Bittrex now,do I need to send them back to the old wallet,or just leave them in the Bittrex and wait the new market?

All coins on bittrex will be taken care of. So you need only wait
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
 Cry My coin is in Bittrex now,do I need to send them back to the old wallet,or just leave them in the Bittrex and wait the new market?
Activity: 416
So if Ive mined new BOOM on Suprnova, can i just send them to Bittrex, or do I have to wait for Bittrex' wallet to be updated?

Thanks.

DO NOT SEND TO BITTREX.   Once the BoomCoin market goes back online we will let everyone know.  For now please send your coins to your desktop wallet for safe keeping.

Thank you dev.
So if Ive mined new BOOM on Suprnova, can i just send them to Bittrex, or do I have to wait for Bittrex' wallet to be updated?

Thanks.

DO NOT SEND TO BITTREX.   Once the BoomCoin market goes back online we will let everyone know.  For now please send your coins to your desktop wallet for safe keeping.
Activity: 416

Thanks.
IF YOU HAVE COINS IN YOUR WALLET ON YOUR COMPUTER DO NOT DELETE YOUR OLD WALLET!!!

PLEASE SEND US A PM SO WE CAN ASSIST YOU IN THE SWAP!

IF YOUR COINS WERE AT BITTREX EVERYTHING WILL BE SWAPPED AUTOMATICLY WHEN THE NEW MARKET GOES LIVE.
how will be transfer the old coins in the new ? 1:1 , or ?

yes 1:1
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
how will be transfer the old coins in the new ? 1:1 , or ?
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Just to confirm I have received my coins in the swap too, so they're being nice and quick.
Activity: 345
have received my new coins!

As well, got to admit they on the ball with the swap.
have received my new coins!
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Anyone else gettin a virus alert with the wallet download? Just want to confirm first
Pages:
Jump to: