Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 54. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
People are selling because off all the FUD here...whales have bought 100BTC under 1500sat.
100BTC dumped on Boom and price is still at 1800?
Is one of few coins with have a real company behind that can bring a lot of value for Boomcoin holders.

Activity: 322
People are dumping because they don't think that HASH is going to be a succes.

But what if it is going to be a succes? What if Boomcoin is the first altcoin that can raise 1mil usd?

I'm ready to take that small risk, if i know that maybee my investment can be worth 100x more in a few months.

But if you want to sell, please go ahead. There will be quite some smart people who are very happy to buy your booms for almost nothing.

I have a feeling that that 1m is gonna be raised easily probably in the first two weeks of the ICO. Pretty sure there are big investors in the real world who will be interested.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
Which coin has a real company behind it?

Ripple  Grin

Just wanted to say that 95% if it isn't more doesn't have a company behind it and reach big prices Smiley

Yes but I wanted to post a joke/troll answer  Grin But you're right, some coins reached millions in market cap, with only one dev in the team (take fluttercoin as example, some months ago).

Everything is possible in crypto world
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Ripple  Grin

Just wanted to say that 95% if it isn't more doesn't have a company behind it and reach big prices Smiley
Activity: 868
Activity: 336
People are dumping because they don't think that HASH is going to be a succes.

But what if it is going to be a succes? What if Boomcoin is the first altcoin that can raise 1mil usd?

I'm ready to take that small risk, if i know that maybe my investment can be worth 100x more in a few months.

But if you want to sell, please go ahead. There will be quite some smart people who are very happy to buy your booms for almost nothing.
Activity: 329
Im no fake Account, just someone who bought boom and talking to the dev to answer me some questions, because this is not the kind of news im expecting and waiting for months.
Are you sure market didn't like news?
Take a look at order book and volume, the fake sell wall disappear and now there are only buy orders.
Only price manulation here... Wink
Ghostcoin topic:
sry for the fud, but i make a little profit  Grin

and then this:
[
I knew it from the beginning, the DEV is NOT a scammer.

Not gonna waste more time on idiots like you, not wanna disturb this topic further. Just wanted to warn other readers for your sickness

Let's have a nice community here Smiley his questions are not inappropriate and I believe many people have some of the same concerns. Anyone with those questions should attend the skype meeting
legendary
Activity: 1386
big buy walls on bittrex, WTF  Shocked
legendary
Ghostcoin topic:

and then this:
[

Not gonna waste more time on idiots like you, not wanna disturb this topic further. Just wanted to warn other reades for your sickness

lol and now? i knew it that the sub dev was not a scammer.

but everybody know it that you scammed some people.  Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Ghostcoin topic:

and then this:
[

Not gonna waste more time on idiots like you, not wanna disturb this topic further. Just wanted to warn other readers for your sickness
legendary
why there someone dumping 10% of this coin?

some special reason?

please go away from boomcoin
i called you before "cancer of crypto"

lol ah thats you again are the fuder and scam supporter of ghost  Roll Eyes

nope, you should bring the facts right.....
you are fud'ing a coin with big bold red fonts untill you bought it, turning into a cheerleader

i never fud'ed ghostcoin, i just pointed out your disgusting behaviour

you dont must lie here, you scammer

everybody know you here  Wink

some special reason?

lol ah thats you again are the fuder and scam supporter of ghost  Roll Eyes

nope, you should bring the facts right.....
you are fud'ing a coin with big bold red fonts untill you bought it, turning into a cheerleader

i never fud'ed ghostcoin, i just pointed out your disgusting behaviour
legendary

some special reason?

lol ah thats you again are the fuder and scam supporter of ghost  Roll Eyes

some special reason?

Dumping? Go check the order book again. He probably accumulated more than 10% and a cheaper price. We all got fooled.

And I'm not sure if I'm the only one who noticed that the wall is gone. Y'all lost your chance to buy cheap Boom! That manipulator played well, probably ate a huge amount under 1.5k. Can't wait to see what happens next week and more excited for the end of preorder phase!

Let's hope...  Smiley I just made a profit of... 30 boom  Cheesy
I missed the massive dumping because I was in a class...but I still managed to get a profit of 10k booms somehow Tongue made some bad decisions otherwise could be more
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Im no fake Account, just someone who bought boom and talking to the dev to answer me some questions, because this is not the kind of news im expecting and waiting for months.

Cheesy Waiting for months?But your account was registered on Oct, 11st.What is your another account?

some special reason?

legendary

some special reason?

And I'm not sure if I'm the only one who noticed that the wall is gone. Y'all lost your chance to buy cheap Boom! That manipulator played well, probably ate a huge amount under 1.5k. Can't wait to see what happens next week and more excited for the end of preorder phase!

Let's hope...  Smiley I just made a profit of... 30 boom  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: