Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 51. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
guys, i sold all of my boomcoins today (1+mil) beceause.. beceause.. hmm fuck i have to admid it was fucking dumb to sell before the roadmap.. But yeah, i'm going to trade bitcoins again, altcoin trading is just getting to volatile for me..
still made 1.5k on this one Cool
Had a fun time with you guys, and i wish you all the best!

this coin will pass 10k satoshi easily Wink
Activity: 364
Amazing day for BOOM price. It *should* retrace down to 3,000 - 3,500 area before next test on 5,000.

After 5,000 is beaten, 7,500 is next place to settle with huge natural resistance at 10,000 sat area.
#BoomCoin, come on! I mean +222% is just RIDICULOUS for ONE day! Retrace please!!! Before the next $BOOM Cheesy

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/524931727392002050
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
 Smiley FUDer appear again,watch out
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
We need news and sell walls @ 5k are gone.
Activity: 322
Got kicked in the balls when the price crashed because everyone realized Boom was pointless other than a discount @ cleverhash.

Now I'm getting another kick in the shit because a few whales are making this coin explode and I dumped...there is zero reason for this pump, be careful.

Angry Angry Angry Angry

Zero reason pump, right. But this also means Boom is not a p&d on news. Whales finished accumulating but the demand for Boom is still there hence up goes the price fast. Even if we don't take into the account the amazing features Cleverhash will be developing for Boomcoin, Boomcoin's value will only go up after a month from now if whales and panic sellers don't make any actions: I am pretty sure even when customers get a 5% off  with Boom Cleverhash will only sell those Boomcoins at a 5% higher, or even higher price to make their profits. So every miner ordered with Boom means a 5% increase in price. Just imagine 2000 of those 4000 units are ordered with Boom. We will eventually see Boom with USD value. So if you panic sold, now is still not too late to buy back, we are still only at top80.
Just wait for the whitepaper and features for boomcoin, its just the beginning of great things ;]. Cleverhash is just a part of the project. Stay tuned everyone.

And I feel really sorry if you dumped your coins and didnt buy back in. I just hold, I advise you do the same. Ive been here for a long time and I tell you its just start of everything Smiley.
Activity: 336
Got kicked in the balls when the price crashed because everyone realized Boom was pointless other than a discount @ cleverhash.

Now I'm getting another kick in the shit because a few whales are making this coin explode and I dumped...there is zero reason for this pump, be careful.

Angry Angry Angry Angry
Just woke up and...wait are we getting pumped already?!

Everyone should be buying Boomcoin! Here you won't be a bag holder after p&d! We have a talented company of people to back up this coin. Boomcoin is a real currency. We will see true liquidity and huge volume a month later! We are going to 10m market cap and higher!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
nice pump profits taken thanks
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Yeah 2500 got eaten, 2840 cancled - boom! xD
2500 wall is gone, looks like some whale filled his own order. Amazing stuff is happening here Cheesy
#BoomCoin draws in whales. $BOOM play time. This is going to be HUGE! #Suppression #Accumulation #Expansion

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/524860405232177152

The SELL walls at 2,500 and 2,840 are there to chase weak hands into the BUY wall at 2,350. Quite obvious price suppression and accumulation in progress. Good stuff!
#BoomCoin draws in whales. $BOOM play time. This is going to be HUGE! #Suppression #Accumulation #Expansion

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/524860405232177152
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
lol that sell order at 2500 satoshi
Activity: 378
price already back to 3k....I think when the devs post the Boomcoin whitepaper it's very likely we will see 10k.....

Got back up nicely. I wonder where would it stand if there weren't any confusion about the whitepaper though.

At least we all got a second chance - that confusion will all be cleared up soon!
i hope it wont be that soon, i want more cheap coins and i just made available some more BTC Smiley
price already back to 3k....I think when the devs post the Boomcoin whitepaper it's very likely we will see 10k.....

Got back up nicely. I wonder where would it stand if there weren't any confusion about the whitepaper though.

At least we all got a second chance - that confusion will all be cleared up soon!
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Pages:
Jump to: