Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 49. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
I think that nobody has considered that right now:
5,000 HASH tokens will be proportionally distributed to the Boomcoin Community! For FREE!
That means that you will get around 50 HASH for 114000 boomcoin you are holding.
But how will cleverhash distribute them?

I wonder if there is a trick with the announced "dual" wallet that will allow automatic and exact distribution? That would be very clever if that was the case!

Yeah I hope so. Multiwallet with boom and HASH would be great...

Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
5,000 HASH tokens will be proportionally distributed to the Boomcoin Community! For FREE!
That means that you will get around 50 HASH for 114000 boomcoin you are holding.

I wonder if there is a trick with the announced "dual" wallet that will allow automatic and exact distribution? That would be very clever if that was the case!

Yeah I hope so. Multiwallet with boom and HASH would be great...
what is every one suggest just for the sake of profit and not mining hold boom or convert to hash?

I'm an investor in Boom and soon to be CleverHash, so I am in for the long haul. Especially in BOOM, it seems the longer you hold the more profit you will make.
we need accurate timer when exactly will the HASH presale start coz i think they will be bought very fast and i don't want to rebuy after that on higher price from traders

We are aiming for 12 noon pst 10/24/14

Dev is with us, that is great.
One question: When will we see the new whitepaper for boomcoin?

Sorry, second question: How will the holders exactly get their share of HASH?

This is posted on the Cleverhash Timeline.   Password bitcoin

We will work with Bittrex and have it deposited in your account once the ICO ends and the market goes live. We will also make an announcement in the near future on both the Boomcoin and Cleverhash thread.

Thx for the fast answer...
Activity: 364
what is every one suggest just for the sake of profit and not mining hold boom or convert to hash?

$BOOM heads-up... #BoomCoin market cap is only $140k. Even a "mediocre" level of success for @cleverhash would be at least x10 from here. Buy on dips

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/525330559149830144

I'm an investor in Boom and soon to be CleverHash, so I am in for the long haul. Especially in BOOM, it seems the longer you hold the more profit you will make.
we need accurate timer when exactly will the HASH presale start coz i think they will be bought very fast and i don't want to rebuy after that on higher price from traders

This is posted on the Cleverhash Timeline.   Password bitcoin

We will work with Bittrex and have it deposited in your account once the ICO ends and the market goes live. We will also make an announcement in the near future on both the Boomcoin and Cleverhash thread.

Activity: 378

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
This is why BOOM is going to be HUGE!

http://cleverhash.com/boom/

Right colin! I believe in it. I'm still in with a huge amount.

Well done for collecting a huge amount! My buy orders were not hit again, I just missed that dip. For the second time in a week!
This is why BOOM is going to be HUGE!

Right colin! I believe in it. I'm still in with a huge amount.
why no updates on the pending release of hash tokens?or anything

Just look here, there is 8 hours to go before launch on the timer:

you mean only 1 and bit hours

7 hours 11 minutes....
i see about 1 hour,must be because i am asia

7 hours 11 minutes....
I'm back in here and I hope for the whitepaper especially for boomcoin.
We have seen great volume the day before.

Pages: