Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 52. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Yeah thats true, but its not only cleverhash, the other side of medal is boomcoin itself and its features which we will see I think much earlier than 2015 Smiley.  Cleverhash outstanding innovation + boomcoin unique features like boombox for example will make it simply the best. Awaiting for more details. Stay strong boomfreaks Smiley.
Activity: 322
Yeah, those who sold will regret it very very hard Smiley. I have a small question about development straight to boomcoin itself. I mean I've seen boombox project etc, now its gone from the first post. Will it be attached to updated roadmap ?

Anyone not buying BOOM now is just crazy! It's just 1300 satoshi! I marked it here so that in the future I can point people back to the fact that we tried to tell them! If even just PART of CleverHash is successful - BOOM price will be unrecognisable from these levels.

I've been watching the BOOM market quite closely.

I see a lot of accumulation, and the occasional attempted downward push into sell walls - which mostly is just not working. People are just not selling. (Of course, we all know why!!)

These tactics and more are how the game is played if you want to accumulate BOOM without pushing the price up too much. So it is a good sign this is happening.

As a BOOM investor I am trying to collect extra coins by hoping someone will sell in to my orders, but it's not happening much at all. This means to me that there is a period of price expansion approaching soon - and it can happen anytime.

It seems my earlier message at the 1,300 satoshi level is now very much out of date. The new "cheap" is anything under 2,000 satoshi. I expect this level to rise quite quickly. If you are a BOOM collector, I urge you to be vigilant when looking for cheap priced BOOM coins as they are now very few and far between.

Good luck!

Anything under 5k is cheap from now until December. After December anything under 14k will be cheap and probably will only happen occasionally Actually I think Boom will have at least 10m market cap in 2015!!!
Activity: 364
Yeah, those who sold will regret it very very hard Smiley. I have a small question about development straight to boomcoin itself. I mean I've seen boombox project etc, now its gone from the first post. Will it be attached to updated roadmap ?

Anyone not buying BOOM now is just crazy! It's just 1300 satoshi! I marked it here so that in the future I can point people back to the fact that we tried to tell them! If even just PART of CleverHash is successful - BOOM price will be unrecognisable from these levels.

I've been watching the BOOM market quite closely.

I see a lot of accumulation, and the occasional attempted downward push into sell walls - which mostly is just not working. People are just not selling. (Of course, we all know why!!)

These tactics and more are how the game is played if you want to accumulate BOOM without pushing the price up too much. So it is a good sign this is happening.

As a BOOM investor I am trying to collect extra coins by hoping someone will sell in to my orders, but it's not happening much at all. This means to me that there is a period of price expansion approaching soon - and it can happen anytime.

It seems my earlier message at the 1,300 satoshi level is now very much out of date. The new "cheap" is anything under 2,000 satoshi. I expect this level to rise quite quickly. If you are a BOOM collector, I urge you to be vigilant when looking for cheap priced BOOM coins as they are now very few and far between.

Good luck!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi Guys!

Just wrote a little sum up about BoomCoin Wink

http://www.satoshis.guru/home/coin-news/boom-coin/

If there is a introduction video on youtube please let me know, i would like to add it!

Cheesy Thank you to help the community.
we need an update---please

I'm using this "quiet" period to accumulate cheap BoomCoins Smiley
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
we need an update---please
legendary
Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000
Hi Guys!

Just wrote a little sum up about BoomCoin Wink

http://www.satoshis.guru/home/coin-news/boom-coin/

If there is a introduction video on youtube please let me know, i would like to add it!
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/bobcaticus/status/524269240816119811

#Boomcoin specific whitepaper in the works to clear up any misunderstandings between $boom and @cleverhash
Activity: 322

I know!! Even if only 5 miners are preordered using boom it will very likely to drive the price to 10k easily! And given how many strong investors we've got a lot of the coins are not likely to be on exchanges and in circulation...when the first few miners are preordered this December, the price is going to unimaginable levels!! It's very likely that it will go up much faster than Bitcoin did Nov last year.

Activity: 250

Yes it will, everything will be detailed.  Smiley
Activity: 350
Due to popular demand and our exceptional dedication to the Boomcoin community. We have begun production of a specific white-paper focused on Boomcoin. It will be more tailored to reflect our long-term plan and bright future expectations for Boomcoin. While we feel that our companies Cleverhash white-paper effectively illustrates our companies exciting hardware announcement, an additional supporting document will only help to explain how that impacts Boom and the amazing effect it will have.

We also have in development a Live roadmap that will reflect innovative goals, Genius recruitment, Merchant/Business partnerships and more.  GET PUMPED and buckle your seat belts, you will enjoy the ride and its final destination. Smiley

You guys are the best! Smiley

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/524241818402443264
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Due to popular demand and our exceptional dedication to the Boomcoin community. We have begun production of a specific white-paper focused on Boomcoin. It will be more tailored to reflect our long-term plan and bright future expectations for Boomcoin. While we feel that our companies Cleverhash white-paper effectively illustrates our companies exciting hardware announcement, an additional supporting document will only help to explain how that impacts Boom and the amazing effect it will have.

We also have in development a Live roadmap that will reflect innovative goals, Genius recruitment, Merchant/Business partnerships and more.  GET PUMPED and buckle your seat belts, you will enjoy the ride and its final destination. Smiley

ETA ?

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Nice to see the FUD is over.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Don't allow FUDders to scare you away from potentially a huge return on your investment. Think about the reason behind FUDders efforts, use your own judgement. This is not the stock exchange. All crypto investments are high risk (we all know this) - they are also potentially high reward, it's why i'm here - investing only what I can afford to lose.
Blog comment:
People, you are ignoring the obvious. These two guys have a white paper that proposes an X13 ASIC device that's comparable to 13 rounds of sha256 with almost no power draw. So, out of all of the ASIC manufacturers in the world these two guys claim they can make the equivalent of a 1 TH/s Bitcoin ASIC at less than 19.23 watts total.

We are developing an X15 Asic that can also output X13 and X11. Early estimates reflect conservatively 300 MH under 80 Watts per chip. We are a team of talented professionals, please visit our website and read the whitepaper in detail.  Cleverhash.com

Thank you for your support and questions
Activity: 378
@scampatrol02, why have you ignored my question i asked about 2 days ago?

EDIT: And if you care for members and your intentions are good why have you created new account instead of posting with your real one, are you afraid to lose your reputation with all this FUD you try to create?
Pages:
Jump to: