Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 58. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
regarding the ASICs, not all companies (believe it or not) are like BFL.  I worked for MegaBigPower (Bitfury US sales and support) for the majority of 2014, and took pride on making sure that not only we had the parts in stock - but also that they were shipped and had easy to follow documentation.

Todays fallout seemed to be a misunderstanding of not only what Cleverhash is providing, but also those people who did not read the whitepaper and understand what exactly it entails. 

TL;DR - don't get your financial advice from people on Twitter. 
DYOR.

I'm staying firm with Boom, as it offers something completely new to the world of Cryptos.

well they read the whitepaper, but only part of it or keywords of it and thus the misunderstanding
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
regarding the ASICs, not all companies (believe it or not) are like BFL.  I worked for MegaBigPower (Bitfury US sales and support) for the majority of 2014, and took pride on making sure that not only we had the parts in stock - but also that they were shipped and had easy to follow documentation.

Todays fallout seemed to be a misunderstanding of not only what Cleverhash is providing, but also those people who did not read the whitepaper and understand what exactly it entails. 

TL;DR - don't get your financial advice from people on Twitter. 
DYOR.

I'm staying firm with Boom, as it offers something completely new to the world of Cryptos.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
You guys who panic sold must be kidding me....while the devs have been secretly picking up all the cheap coins....they have huge plans ahead. They trusted you xenxex but you fuded and dumped???

I have dumped nothing. I only sold 100k at around 5k sat. Enough left. But i think its too much left.
Do You feel happy with the Information?
Boomcoin plays no role for the devs. No boomcoin whitepaper was released as announced week After week.
What we have is a whitepaper for token and cleverhash.
And i should be happy. No mister. Boom was as great chance. But devs were not able to use it.

Cleverhash Technologies developed Boomcoin, The Cleverhash whitepaper is the Boomcoin whitepaper. Boomcoin will benefit tremendously not only in long-term development funding but also from large volumes of hardware customer saving money by buying Boomcoins.

http://www.4-traders.com/news/Cleverhash-Poised-To-Launch-Groundbreaking-Crypto-Currency-ndash-Prepare-for-the-HASH-Token-Presal--19216790/

http://www.coinssource.com/cleverhash-reinventing-cryptocoin-mining-save-the-endangered-roi-fantasy/
Panic holders who wants to sell: I wanna buy 3btc of booms at 1.2-1.5ksat, pm me if you are interested
Activity: 378
buy boomcoin , this is the future Smiley

I guess you're probably the only one who read the whole whitepaper and not trolled by the FUD posts
i read about 90% of it so it also coins Smiley

I guess you're probably the only one who read the whole whitepaper and not trolled by the FUD posts
Activity: 62
I read everything and I think this is the future.
Activity: 532
What other role does Boom have in the bigger picture here?  Anything other than 5% discount on equipment that will be at least a year out?  Are there any new features coming to Boom?  Development has been at a standstill because we were waiting on this news.  Will Boom move forward with anything new?
Activity: 540
Someone is trying to drive the price down with a 1 million BOOM sell wall

Experienced traders know this is the time to BUY actually because sooner or later that 1 miliion sell wall will be pulled and price will go up agressively
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
You guys who panic sold must be kidding me....while the devs have been secretly picking up all the cheap coins....they have huge plans ahead. They trusted you xenxex but you fuded and dumped???

I have dumped nothing. I only sold 100k at around 5k sat. Enough left. But i think its too much left.
Do You feel happy with the Information?
Boomcoin plays no role for the devs. No boomcoin whitepaper was released as announced week After week.
What we have is a whitepaper for token and cleverhash.
And i should be happy. No mister. Boom was as great chance. But devs were not able to use it.
Activity: 1221
 Grin Grin Thank God. I sold @ 45 when It nearly went up to 5x. I blamed for myself  when I saw the price hit .000058 Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Not looking good...get out while u can
yes please do, the less weak hands the better, once weak hands and trolls and FUDers are out coin will go up
legendary
Activity: 1274
Not looking good...get out while u can
thanks hash kill boom !!!
legendary
Activity: 882

They had a long time to pick up cheap coins.

they picked more

They were suppose to tell us today the big plan and we are still waiting ...

I told you the devs said many of the funding raised will be to work on Boom! Also you really don't think with all the booms they've got cheap and all the bitcoins they raised they won't be pumping Boomcoin?? After all Boom will be the main method to buy their products.

You are dreaming man, dont want a life contract with Boom !!
Activity: 225

FYI, just so you know that this project aims to be the third biggest crowdfunding ever...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects

they picked more

They were suppose to tell us today the big plan and we are still waiting ...

I told you the devs said many of the funding raised will be to work on Boom! Also you really don't think with all the booms they've got cheap and all the bitcoins they raised they won't be pumping Boomcoin?? After all Boom will be the main method to buy their products.
Activity: 311

Pages:
Jump to: