Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 61. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hurry up men - only few bitcoin to catch...

LOL XENXEX you change your opinion all the time. You knew what is coming and we wrote in private and I told you everyone will sell.

Don't play the "I believe in Boomcoin" first and then "The devs ruin this coin"

Credibility for you my friend - 100%  as you knew the Whitepaper.

After I attended the Skype Conference I stopped promoting Boom mostly because I knew that the TOKEN will have the value and not boom.

Cheers,
Chris

Hi Chris,

I don't change my opinion all the time. This is the first time I changed my opinion. I knew the whitepaper before you heard something about it. I spoke to the devs and I told them that I'm afraid of what can happen. But the devs told me that the information I've found is under development and will not be the same they will publish.
I believed in that - that was my mistake.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
last three bitcoins to earn on bittrex...

Nah it's ridicilous.

I'm also a little bit disappointed, but let's give a day or a few days for the dev to clarify things.

This is just pure panic selling. If you're mad or upset, can understand it, but don't act like this coin is worth 0 sats Wink

No bagholder,

I bought it at 600 sats, so I don't really mind, but it will go up again, mark my words Smiley
i will agree on this
Activity: 952
Merit: 515

LOL XENXEX you change your opinion all the time. You knew what is coming and we wrote in private and I told you everyone will sell.

Don't play the "I believe in Boomcoin" first and then "The devs ruin this coin"

Credibility for you my friend - 100%  as you knew the Whitepaper.

After I attended the Skype Conference I stopped promoting Boom mostly because I knew that the TOKEN will have the value and not boom.

Cheers,
Chris
Activity: 868

Nah it's ridicilous.

I'm also a little bit disappointed, but let's give a day or a few days for the dev to clarify things.

This is just pure panic selling. If you're mad or upset, can understand it, but don't act like this coin is worth 0 sats Wink

No bagholder,

I bought it at 600 sats, so I don't really mind, but it will go up again, mark my words Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Where are the devs?  Why are they saying nothing and not working to clarify some of these issues and concerns?
Activity: 540
LOL, can imagine this is a little bit disappointing but selling like this?

No reason to sell at 800.

2500-3000 is pretty reasonable

This will go less than 100 sats soon.

... or bagholder for the rest of your life
Activity: 868

legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
never seen a bloody floor like that in such a short time...

WORD  this really goes negative parabolic

EDIT:
OMG 800sats complete meltdown
never seen a bloody floor like that in such a short time...
I thank god that I have sold some boom and have nothing lost. But the rest of my booms will be burned as it seems...
And it is goin down! Devs ruined a high-potencial coin with an unbelievable community. And we should buy token? lol
Activity: 540
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Please read all of the PDF files that have been released on CH or take a look at the exerts I've copy and pasted at the bottom of this page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826541.20
so far even better, not only im pissed off cause we dont get any release about boomcoin, and we get asic after year or so, but its possible we dont even get them
7.11 Risk that the Cleverhash based ASIC miners may never be completed or released

Yup and that is clearly stated in multiple locations.  It is also stated under 1.4 CLEVERHASH MINING HARDWARE

1.4 CLEVERHASH MINING HARDWARE

Cleverhash tokens (hash) can be exchanged for an ASIC miner. The price reduction in the cost of the miner will be reduced by the (hash) token value set forth by Cleverhash at the bitcoin equivalent to fifty cents (USD) per hash token.

Estimated retail prices & Cleverhash token exchange requirements:

Sonic: $3,985 USD or 7,970 Cleverhash Tokens

Aurora: $7,499 or 14,998 Cleverhash Tokens

The development completion is estimated to be during the winter of 2015 q4, although there are no guarantees that this will occur according to such a time-frame or at all. Our business model only works if 4,000 units are pre-sold when Cleverhash website goes live to the public for Cleverhash ASIC miner retail sales. While we anticipate this being achievable, we make no guarantees. Cleverhash Technologies Corporation retains the right to adjust pricing and exchange requirements.

Yeah if they are US based that language all doesn't matter, if they don't deliver the product or refund the customers the FTC will shut them down, and they will get sued too the moon. You can't take money and deliver nothing, with no refund thats not how commerce works.
Please read all of the PDF files that have been released on CH or take a look at the exerts I've copy and pasted at the bottom of this page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826541.20
so far even better, not only im pissed off cause we dont get any release about boomcoin, and we get asic after year or so, but its possible we dont even get them
7.11 Risk that the Cleverhash based ASIC miners may never be completed or released

Yup and that is clearly stated in multiple locations.  It is also stated under 1.4 CLEVERHASH MINING HARDWARE

1.4 CLEVERHASH MINING HARDWARE

Cleverhash tokens (hash) can be exchanged for an ASIC miner. The price reduction in the cost of the miner will be reduced by the (hash) token value set forth by Cleverhash at the bitcoin equivalent to fifty cents (USD) per hash token.

Estimated retail prices & Cleverhash token exchange requirements:

Sonic: $3,985 USD or 7,970 Cleverhash Tokens

Aurora: $7,499 or 14,998 Cleverhash Tokens

The development completion is estimated to be during the winter of 2015 q4, although there are no guarantees that this will occur according to such a time-frame or at all. Our business model only works if 4,000 units are pre-sold when Cleverhash website goes live to the public for Cleverhash ASIC miner retail sales. While we anticipate this being achievable, we make no guarantees. Cleverhash Technologies Corporation retains the right to adjust pricing and exchange requirements.
Activity: 358
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: