Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 62. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
See you in Q4 2015 RIP bagholders
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
well im sad from thisone, i trully believe in this but we just got only "5%" of what we wanted and if we look at price im not alone who think this

it's not only 5%. Think about it. If you want to buy miners, will you just be paying booms with the market price? You will push the price up a bit so you pay less. It might not be a lot for you alone, but if people buy the miners, the price will go up really really fast. Maybe you will get 50% if the sell order book is very thin.
You truly are insane man.
Is boomcoin pegged as that of hashtokens?
Whats the use of pumping it?

boomcoin is not. You pay boom coin to buy the miners at market price. So the higher the market price for Boom is in BTC, the fewer you pay.

in short, HASH is a coin created for ICO the fund raised by which will be used in Boomcoin development and the products of Cleverhash. the HASH holders will get profit sharing and will be able to buy the miners using the HASH. But once HASH are traded in for a miner, they will be destroyed. So Boomcoin will be the only cheap way to buy miners, especially the business clients of Cleverhash.
Activity: 419
Is the price going to be fixed in number of boomcoin's and Hash for product's in shop, or just calculated value based on Btc/$ ?
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
well im sad from thisone, i trully believe in this but we just got only "5%" of what we wanted and if we look at price im not alone who think this

it's not only 5%. Think about it. If you want to buy miners, will you just be paying booms with the market price? You will push the price up a bit so you pay less. It might not be a lot for you alone, but if people buy the miners, the price will go up really really fast. Maybe you will get 50% if the sell order book is very thin.
You truly are insane man.
Is boomcoin pegged as that of hashtokens?
Whats the use of pumping it?
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
Lol do they really announce a new coin as BIG news for this coin ?  Grin

YES this will work if they have asic ready but look at whitepapers "Completion of development is estimated for Q4 2015"

it's completion of development, doesn't mean they don't have anything ready for sale. The development could be on-going to make each batch better. Otherwise where do you think the profit sharing in 2015 comes from? The company's been there since 2013.

And look at that buy walls @2650 and @2542 if you really think this shakeout is people trying to get out then they've got you.
Activity: 358
Merit: 251

YES this will work if they have asic ready but look at whitepapers "Completion of development is estimated for Q4 2015"
Activity: 378
I have warned the devs already. If there is no news and no further support for boom we should unite and show our power!
lol, what power, please explain
BOOMCOINS WILL BE A PAYMENT METHOD ALONGSIDE HASH FOR THE DECENTRALIZED CLOUD MINING PLATFORM!

The problem for me is the time.. 1 year till the first miner comes right?

Cheesy

No, people will be buying miners using boom in 30 days when the sale of Hash is over.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I have warned the devs already. If there is no news and no further support for boom we should unite and show our power!
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
BOOMCOINS WILL BE A PAYMENT METHOD ALONGSIDE HASH FOR THE DECENTRALIZED CLOUD MINING PLATFORM!

The problem for me is the time.. 1 year till the first miner comes right?

Cheesy

cool but why should i hold booms for like a year, until asic come with a fear of new algos ?

Have faith BOOM is not forgoten

So all you can do on the boomcoinsite is to give them your email.
And what happened? - Right: nothing. No mail about news since 3 months.
Not forgotten? harhar
stop spreading FUD over nothing if you don't like it dump it!
its as simple as that!

So all you can do on the boomcoinsite is to give them your email.
And what happened? - Right: nothing. No mail about news since 3 months.
Not forgotten? harhar
im out

I am not out yet but I can understand you.
Shame on the devs!
Pages:
Jump to: