Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 60. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 250
So just to summarize: this big hype about the coming up super news was about getting into some other token with which you can get some ASIC rig to be shipped more than a year from now?
How is this any good news for this coin?

I think everyone is entitled to an explanation, who bought some BOOM on the rumours..
I bought in yesterday at 4,8k and now I can sell it at 66% loss in 24 hours.

Great work there, dev and everyone who was involved! Especially those who actually knew about this and didn't warn the community. You deserve to get fckd in the ass by a pack of mountain gorillas on meth.
Activity: 336
Hahaha.. What a joke..

Got to love these altcoin markets..  Inpatiency and fear make 90% of the traders here lose money..

And for those who sold: thank you very, very much. Boom's blood is refreshed again with spirit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Well it seems interest is not lost, weak hands sold out, price goes up again, many many members will be sorry 

Offer still stands for 600 sats will buy your coins Smiley
Activity: 378
Well it seems interest is not lost, weak hands sold out, price goes up again, many many members will be sorry 
Activity: 798
Both the Boom dev and Cleverhash accounts are logged in but neither one is saying anything.  Whats up with that?

Lol,

I let my computer on the whole day.

I will be logged in, but it doesn't mean I'm behind it the whole time?

Yes, I do too but these guys are rarely ever logged in.  We went days-weeks without hearing anything from them.  Now they are logged in but not here.  They just announced some stuff but they are not here to provide support for it.  That sucks.  It doesn't look good.  Had I just posted all this information, I'd be here all day to respond to peoples concerns and answer questions.  If I couldn't be here, I'd postpone posting or have someone that could be.  That's the more professional thing to do.  These people are asking for $1,000,000 dollars in ICO funds but they are not here to support it.

+1

So is it! Only papers seem to be professional. Good marketing is much more!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Both the Boom dev and Cleverhash accounts are logged in but neither one is saying anything.  Whats up with that?

Lol,

Yes, I do too but these guys are rarely ever logged in.  We went days-weeks without hearing anything from them.  Now they are logged in but not here.  They just announced some stuff but they are not here to provide support for it.  That sucks.  It doesn't look good.  Had I just posted all this information, I'd be here all day to respond to peoples concerns and answer questions.  If I couldn't be here, I'd postpone posting or have someone that could be.  That's the more professional thing to do.  These people are asking for $1,000,000 dollars in ICO funds but they are not here to support it.
Okay xenxex, we know you are out.

No need to post negative posts in this topic the whole time.

You mad, you sold everything. Good, life continues.

Bye,

Sorry Joker,

I think I have more boomcoins then you in my pocket. But if the price is goin to zero, I have nothing lost because I sold at the right timein the right amount...
Therefore I'm not out, but I have the meaning that for the Devs Boom was nothing else then an experimental coin. First step to test and to bring token next.
I also said that tothe Devs. And now you see what happened.
I only can say that whitepaper was a stupid action because it has not much to do with boomcoin.

Burner was absolutely right. He told me what will happen a few days before. He sold all and that was the right decision.

I don't know who has more.

Also not important.

But I thought you sold them and don't have them in your pocket anymore?

Bye,

Sorry Joker,

I think I have more boomcoins then you in my pocket. But if the price is goin to zero, I have nothing lost because I sold at the right timein the right amount...
Therefore I'm not out, but I have the meaning that for the Devs Boom was nothing else then an experimental coin. First step to test and to bring token next.
I also said that tothe Devs. And now you see what happened.
I only can say that whitepaper was a stupid action because it has not much to do with boomcoin.

Burner was absolutely right. He told me what will happen a few days before. He sold all and that was the right decision.
Yeah the point is I told them the same.. that 5 % is not enough.

Anyway I don't join the Boom Team. Thats far too far away all for that. Long-Term in Crypto is not what Crypto Is.. Crypto is fast!

Right. Perhaps next time we should create our own coin chris?

Yeah thought about it.. but my own coin needs to have 100% real world adoption.

ATM CANN looks promising. Even if I don't want to support "Drugs"

Thought about CANN too, but I think best time for buying in is over...
Activity: 952
Merit: 515

Anyway I don't join the Boom Team. Thats far too far away all for that. Long-Term in Crypto is not what Crypto Is.. Crypto is fast!

Yeah thought about it.. but my own coin needs to have 100% real world adoption.

ATM CANN looks promising. Even if I don't want to support "Drugs"

Bye,

Haha! Now people who hold bags of Boom getting mad because of true words?

Xenxex is completely right, but he believed too long.

Lol,

If someone want to sell 200k to 500k or more.

Give you 600 sats for your coins, PM me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
the biggest twitter overhyped scam ever

legendary
Activity: 1120
This will go down as one of the best shakeouts ever.... 20btc sell appears out of thin air and looked what is caused... You don't think he was picking up all these coins as you sold... LAMO

It is over with BOOM.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
This will go down as one of the best shakeouts ever.... 20btc sell appears out of thin air and looked what is caused... You don't think he was picking up all these coins as you sold... LAMO

Bye,
Pages:
Jump to: