Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 64. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
And I was right with Buy on Rumor - Sell on news till yet Cheesy lets see the next 24 hours!

But yeah anyway great project with HASH ! Boom will be long-term also great but not shortly imo.

Yeah, i think someone got impatient and tried to sell on news too soon. Now there's a lot of people watching to see what happens. When it starts moving up, it will go fast. This is the last time to buy in this low IMO.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
And I was right with Buy on Rumor - Sell on news till yet Cheesy lets see the next 24 hours!

But yeah anyway great project with HASH ! Boom will be long-term also great but not shortly imo.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
So its another coin in a way, what happens with BOOM now and why is needed Smiley

In short, Boom is a longer term project, and HASH will eventually be destroyed by cleverhash when people use it to buy a miner, and the funding raised by HASH and some of the revenue of the company will be used to hire world-class programmers to work on the Boomcoin project.

Further more, think about buying miners using Boom, you not only get 5%, but also, the higher the market price, the fewer Booms you will be paying, so when large buyers like some big Businesses or Business partners of cleverhash prepare to buy some miners, they will be pushing the market price higher to actually get a discount that is actually more than 5%.
Got it now, just finished reading the whitepaper so this is most interesting for me for noW Smiley

Code:
Customers who pay in Boomcoin (BOOM) during the public sale of our mining hardware will receive a 5%

discount. Customers worldwide will save money by acquiring Boomcoins for their ASIC purchases, and

put Boomcoin into the spotlight!

Since Boomcoin is a Cleverhash family token, we are excited to announce these unique benefits to the

Boomcoin community.

 5% Savings when customers pay with Boomcoin!

o This adds up to HUGE Savings long‐term for customers worldwide!

o Demand will increase for Boom and increase exchange volume!

 5,000 HASH tokens will be proportionally distributed to the Boomcoin Community! For FREE!

 Appropriate funding for Boomcoin innovations.

 HASH & BOOM! Multi‐wallet integration! 

 Boomcoins will be a payment method alongside HASH for the decentralized Cloud mining

platform!
Activity: 322
So its another coin in a way, what happens with BOOM now and why is needed Smiley

In short, Boom is a longer term project, and HASH will eventually be destroyed by cleverhash when people use it to buy a miner, and the funding raised by HASH and some of the revenue of the company will be used to hire world-class programmers to work on the Boomcoin project.

Further more, think about buying miners using Boom, you not only get 5%, but also, the higher the market price, the fewer Booms you will be paying, so when large buyers like some big Businesses or Business partners of cleverhash prepare to buy some miners, they will be pushing the market price higher to actually get a discount that is actually more than 5%.
Activity: 250
Roll Eyes Waiting for the breaking news,btw,I can not connect cleverhash.com,what's the problem with that?
seems that some wordpress plugin is broken so the site is broken Smiley

We are moving stuff around on the web site.   It will be back up in a few minutes.
Roll Eyes Waiting for the breaking news,btw,I can not connect cleverhash.com,what's the problem with that?
seems that some wordpress plugin is broken so the site is broken Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

Don't expect an answer from the people who already know, they signed a NDA.
But I expect that you can buy the token with BTC or Boomcoin (with a nice discount)

You may be right.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

Don't expect an answer from the people who already know, they signed a NDA.
But I expect that you can buy the token with BTC or Boomcoin (with a nice discount)
Activity: 345

I honestly couldn't tell you. I do not know the full details around this. I'm guessing there must/will be something. Have to wait and see.
Activity: 322
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any ata for the announcement?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Guys, just a quick reminder...

Please REMOVE your BOOM coins from the exchanges, get them in to a local wallet and STAKE!

This helps SUPPORT the network and YOUR investment! And you get FREE COINS!!!

With recent exchange hacks, if a large number of coins gets in to the wrong hands, it's enough to kill a coin.

So please. STAKE your coins!

+1
right...
Pages:
Jump to: