Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BootstrapCoin █ Stack Market █ Supreme Host █ Taxonomy System █ Launched - page 3. (Read 17401 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
does anybody know how much it would cost to list it on c-cex or trex?
i mean dev could set up an btc address so we can donate  to it or something similar like that ...?
i'm thinking about this but there will be a huge number of things for which there may be charges including rentals and tons of code that needs to be written to embed into the browser a fully functional api based on flask
would be much better btw if we get it there immediately and foc
Activity: 140
Bootstrap is the well stability coin it's will achieve target.... Smiley
how long does the coins need to mature?
min stake age 8 hours
max stake age unlimited
waiting for some news
then i'll make tech paper which would pick out and interpret the main highlights of the upcoming release
will do this as soon as possible
is it possbile that the explorer is on the old chain?
yeap its still mirroring the stale chain
a new one will be up very shortly
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
is it possbile that the explorer is on the old chain?
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
im not trolling, i mean come on!! proof of whale is such a fishy shit, hope no one fell into that scam
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
there is no reason.

The features will be availble in may or june. until then it is a simple POS coin with an ICO.

Please troll somewhere else
give me 1 reason why to buy this coin
calm down
dev was busy fixing the coin
network is running well and now he has time for the other stuff
what's up with this coin, is it alive/dead? no bigger exchanges yet, and no buy support...anyone?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
how long does the coins need to mature?
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
smooth transition, everything went well thanks!
Hello dev,
The new wallet is ok now, but how to restore my coin from previous wallet? I have backed up my wallet.dat but when put it to the roaming folder, the coins is still 0.
Please help.
Thanks.
tokens are sitting in ur empoex account
just sign in & enjoy
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Redistribution is now successfully completed

All the empoex balances are now updated; transition of the detached monies remaining on the stale chain won't take any effect, don't try & resend spent tokens among the chains cause this will result in nothing else but rejecting ur transactions & popping up blkindex errors

Make sure u're not running the old wallets

Download the wallets from the OP & official website only; Linux qt & windows qt are now available for withdrawals; don't use old mac wallets or else the fork will occur

OP will be updated with a new mac wallet a bit later

Linux wallet

Windows wallet

URL:   https://www.dropbox.com/s/42jnr3cejq3izm4/bootstrapcoin-win-qt.rar?dl=1
Detection ratio:   0 / 63
Analysis date:   2015-04-27 22:21:11 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )
File scan:   Go to downloaded file analysis

Good to see you back dev.
Activity: 179
Fighter of the Dayman

All the empoex balances are now updated; transition of the detached monies remaining on the stale chain won't take any effect, don't try & resend spent tokens among the chains cause this will result in nothing else but rejecting ur transactions & popping up blkindex errors

Download the wallets from the OP & official website only; Linux qt & windows qt are now available for withdrawals; don't use ur mac wallets or else the fork will occur

Linux wallet

Windows wallet

Thanks for the update, will make sure to update my mac wallet once it goes up.

Download the wallets from the OP & official website only; Linux qt & windows qt are now available for withdrawals; don't use old mac wallets or else the fork will occur

Linux wallet

Windows wallet
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello Dev,

Wallet is stuck when sync with 25 blocks remaining, do we have any other nodes?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
please close all the clients and delete the old blockchain
all previous withdrawals won't be valid; amounts of tokens corresponding to ur withdrawals will come back to ur exchange balances
today u'll explore a lighting speed network

Hello Dev any update to payment for bounty winners, today is the last day for make payment otherwise we all community members have rights to open Scam Accusations for this.

He is online so let him respond. I have no issues with delayed payments as long as OP keeps us posted about the happenings. It is understandable that certain things slip through the cracks when you are a dev trying to promote and create a support wall for your coin. However, if there could be a reason for the delay, I think dev should let us all know about it, so we dont end up waiting with no updates and all sorts of ideas being framed in our minds.

Edit: OP just responded to my PM saying that he has been busy on the weekend and his priority is to now fix the blockchain issues with the bootstrap coin and payments will be made after that.
OP: Can i request you to please update the Guessing game thread with the same information so that people don't ask the same thing over and over again! Also, it would be nice to have a date ascribed as to when the payments are likely to be made. Smiley

that is great news you got reply from the Dev, post update to the guessing thread would be much nice about the current situation, that will help to bulid more trust more community members into that coin and i hope Dev will get great support for buy walls after fullfil his honest promise to resolve that issue.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
please close all the clients and delete the old blockchain
all previous withdrawals won't be valid; amounts of tokens corresponding to ur withdrawals will come back to ur exchange balances
today u'll explore a lighting speed network

Hello Dev any update to payment for bounty winners, today is the last day for make payment otherwise we all community members have rights to open Scam Accusations for this.

He is online so let him respond. I have no issues with delayed payments as long as OP keeps us posted about the happenings. It is understandable that certain things slip through the cracks when you are a dev trying to promote and create a support wall for your coin. However, if there could be a reason for the delay, I think dev should let us all know about it, so we dont end up waiting with no updates and all sorts of ideas being framed in our minds.

Edit: OP just responded to my PM saying that he has been busy on the weekend and his priority is to now fix the blockchain issues with the bootstrap coin and payments will be made after that.
OP: Can i request you to please update the Guessing game thread with the same information so that people don't ask the same thing over and over again! Also, it would be nice to have a date ascribed as to when the payments are likely to be made. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: