Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BootstrapCoin █ Stack Market █ Supreme Host █ Taxonomy System █ Launched - page 8. (Read 17401 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Dev how can you triple the coins if empoex burns all the unsold coins?
Coins will be tripled by empoex exchange operator. The part remaining after tripling will be burned.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Dev how can you triple the coins if empoex burns all the unsold coins?
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
We have spoken with the developer and the issue has been resolved. The CFC extension will not take place and will end at 17:46.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Thank you EmpoExchange for showing integrity and staying honest.

You don't change the terms and conditions whenever you want.  This isn't Paycoin.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
legendary
Ok! The only reason is..do not waste my time! I'm a trader. 1h before the end, you want to change ...far from fair!
Do what you want! But set a buy wall...
Activity: 188
Do not take people for IDIOTS!

GIVE REFUND FOR THOSE WHO WANT OUT.
I'd like a refund as well! You will also ruin the integrity of an up and coming exchange if they allow this to happen, is EmpoEX watching this thread??
Activity: 221
If you choose to extend, most of us will probably be talking directly to EmpoEX if needed to get our refund.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
If you extend I want a refund!
Activity: 221
legendary
set a buy wall! I want to GTFO .. if you extend
How much longer will it extend? You guys waited til the last minute to screw people over??
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
not a good news.

The only reason people are investing now more than the last days is the proof of whale rule which let everyone going crazy.

What would happen if I would buy the remaining coins for 27BTC?
I would get more than half of all coins and had to pay nothing.
That bullshit and looks a lot like scam.
Can you give infomations about this topic please

Please provide more informations about this  extension
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
for how long will it be extended?
Activity: 154
Deadline extension announcement

Since a lot of attention has been drawn to our Crowdfund Campaign for the past two days, i've decided to slightly extend the CFC duration. From Monday 20, April 2015 important changes to the deadline for our Crowdfunding Campaign will come into effect. The duration of the CFC will be extended meaning that all potential investors will have few more days to take into consideration.

The reasons behind this decision are following: to gladly give the chance of participation to many newcomers who just learned about Bootstrap from our prospects and still may wish to invest; to supply enough funds for deploying and managing servers (a full-functional supernode/data server for Stack core with python support will be set - similar to bitcoin's Obelisk server), setting up blockchain indexing software for tagging, bookmarking and rating "subsites", an integrated search, slide shows, file managers, BIP32 deterministic wallet, upon which signing the digital property via Taxonomy is based, and interfaces for creating reusable components for Supreme Host; to create the infrastructure and a brand new identity for Bootstrap which is essentially anything that is important for business agility; to give the voters more time to guess the actual amount.

The CFC stats

Our CFC so far has raised 16.44781868 BTC and will last for 2 more hours from now.
Total tokens available via the Initial Crowdfunding Offering: 4,400,000
Total tokens purchased: 1,644,781.868
The percentage of the total CFC market cap: 37.3814060909%
The largest one-time purchase: 143,200 || represents 3.254546% of the total CFC market cap.
The lowest one-time purchase: 200.05199280 || represents 0.0045466362% of the total CFC market cap.
Total equity drop if no trades occur during the next 2 hours: 62.61859391% || represents 2,755,218.132
Pages:
Jump to: