Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BootstrapCoin █ Stack Market █ Supreme Host █ Taxonomy System █ Launched - page 6. (Read 17401 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Part of the funds will be used to place a buy wall to compensate investors. This wall will run until delivery.
i guess buy wall will be up tomorrow once you received your btc?
Yes, will set up some wall to support the market. This is the second day of the coin's life, not sure why people are getting scared though.
weak hands prefer selling low and buying high Cheesy
Got to agree, sellers in average ain't going to gain much. Wink Hoping most of our supporters truly understand that 10 hours spent offline (i was sleeping) isn't eventually the reason to dump their holdings.

While some are tending to adopt herd mentality when they see more sells than buys, others are making their own trading decision - people/buyers/investors are different.

But if they sell off on the second day... Cheesy it's their choice.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Part of the funds will be used to place a buy wall to compensate investors. This wall will run until delivery.
Yes, will set up some wall to support the market. This is the second day of the coin's life, not sure why people are getting scared though.
weak hands prefer selling low and buying high Cheesy
hello dev,
my wallet got 4 connections and it was synced nicely previously, but after receiving coins the wallet is out of sync now, do we have any update on this? what should i do?
thank you.

Edited:
It's fully synced now.
Hello

Now everything is fine and the wallets are syncing nicely.  Smiley The case is that to keep the network running we're using nodes cpus. Staking coins in your local wallets will support network and help to strengthen the chain.
I see some peole are panic selling already. Would like to see some answer from the dev today.
I suppose someone got frightened of absence of syncing. No need to bother about that, the nodes & miners were reloaded, and now after we have few new blocks solved the syncing is restored. Chain is pretty young, and i'm looking forward to set up few more nodes in the coming days.
Activity: 338
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I see some peole are panic selling already. Would like to see some answer from the dev today.

There will be news at May according to the op if i'm not mistaken, but i think dev should have a visit here sometimes.
Activity: 261
Merit: 255
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
hello dev,
my wallet got 4 connections and it was synced nicely previously, but after receiving coins the wallet is out of sync now, do we have any update on this? what should i do?
thank you.

and the block explorer shows no entry except the tx to empoex
Activity: 96
hello dev,
thank you.

Edited:
It's fully synced now.
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
Hello,

We are here to post that there has been a resolution for the "triple coins" game reached between us and the developer.

The total amount of unsold coins is: 2149174.55499720
The awarded bounty to the winner (who will remain undisclosed): 999700.028
Total coin supply after the bounty: 3250525.4730028
Total coins burned: 1149474.5269972

Burned coins were sent to BTngbpkVTh3nGGdFdufHcG5TN7hXYuX31z (based on these addresses http://earlz.net/view/2014/10/22/0340/provably-spendable-altcoin-burn-addresses).
Burned TXID: 4849c0fb0190ebf001675f01ec6768008f1d2383cd51ebdc5baa71bd151f5c77

The winners bounty is being held in escrow by us, and will be paid to them on April 23rd, at the same time that we release the CFC BTC to the development team.

We thank you once again for choosing EmpoEX.

#EmpoEX Team
hrt
Activity: 288
so ico is over? how much have u collected?
Soon will comment after know about this coin... anyway very good luck Bootstrap Coin... Smiley 
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
Hello,

We have opened the BSP wallet for deposits and withdraws.

#EmpoEX Team
Activity: 75
Do you have any information about the whale and the amount he bought?
Did he received his triple up?
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
Watching this, open source wallet after ICO ?
Burn the unsold coins I say. Tripling one person's balance could give them a ridiculous percentage of supply
We were told yesterday that we had to stick with the contest rules and these were eventually sorted out upon our discussion with empoex staff in irc.
Give this guy his guranteed triple up.
Not keeping your word will damage the coin more I guess.

I think that it is not unlikely, that all the people who invested not so much are now complaining, but everyone had the chance to be the whale in my opinion
That was a featured game that helped to attract our potential investor's interest and it was quite as effective and exciting as any marketing initiative that is made as to get the important events in front of the new audience. I believe that a PoW game was an added advantage and did bring a greater attention to Bootstrap and this is why after Stack Marketplace comes out we will focus more of our efforts on the PR.
Hello from alcurEX.
BootstrapCoin BSP has been added in alcurEX.
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=BSP_BTC
Welcome trading!
-halibit-

ALCUREX is an online cryptocurrency financing company registered in Finland.
Business ID: 2612007-8 FINLAND
Hello.

Glad to hear that! Things ramp up much faster than expected! Awesome news, thank you.
Activity: 75
Give this guy his guranteed triple up.
Not keeping your word will damage the coin more I guess.

I think that it is not unlikely, that all the people who invested not so much are now complaining, but everyone had the chance to be the whale in my opinion
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Burn the unsold coins I say. Tripling one person's balance could give them a ridiculous percentage of supply
Pages:
Jump to: