Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BootstrapCoin █ Stack Market █ Supreme Host █ Taxonomy System █ Launched - page 9. (Read 17401 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
So the person, which invested the biggest amount of BTC in ICO will get his coins tripled?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I like the proof of whale idea and also am interested in offering some services to promote the coin etc and have sent the DEV a pm.. I do hope your ICO goes well too.  Smiley
Activity: 261
Merit: 255
I'm in....let's see the beauty of BSP Smiley
Looking into this... seems interesting.
Appreciate your support, i'm doing my utmost to meet the needs of the present in the short to medium term (approximately 1-2 months), after people realize that they can surf the blockchain as easily as the normal web, the necessity of a truly unbreakable deep storage solutions reaches the unseen before level and with all that flexibility and dedication our demand chain builds up itself. Community support is the great engine to spark masses interest and drive future benefits growth. Keep it up!

Your thread seems to be flying under the radar. Looks like an hidden gem to me! Smiley I invested some. Looking forward to what you have in store for us in May.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Looking into this... seems interesting.
Appreciate your support, i'm doing my utmost to meet the needs of the present in the short to medium term (approximately 1-2 months), after people realize that they can surf the blockchain as easily as the normal web, the necessity of a truly unbreakable deep storage solutions reaches the unseen before level and with all that flexibility and dedication our demand chain builds up itself. Community support is the great engine to spark masses interest and drive future benefits growth. Keep it up!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
how about cutting the 300% to 50% or something similar like that. i mean it's just unfair to the others. if sb gets 10 btc worth of BSP he controlls the whole market. not good at all...
Thanks for valid point. Conditions for the Proof-of Whale competition are given top priority on the official website and it's important to read these agreements before making a trading decision. The contest rules had been made before most of the trading activity occurred and shall not be disobeyed in the last hours of the CFC. I'm always open for suggestions at this matter and will discuss your proposal with the biggest investor via PM. Also please take notice of the following paragraph:
If the amount of unsold coins = 0 (CFC raises 44 BTC), you will win back your BTC investment. Example: your share 100,000 =1 BTC, unsold coins 0. You will get 100,000 and 1 BTC in total.
In this case investor will be refunded by me after the three-day extension period ends. If unusual circumstances arise we will set up a poll to revise what was offered within the initial terms for PoW contest.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
how about cutting the 300% to 50% or something similar like that. i mean it's just unfair to the others. if sb gets 10 btc worth of BSP he controlls the whole market. not good at all...
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
I like where this is going and whats been presented. Invested today, looking forward to launch!
i'm not sure about pow. IMO it will do more harm then good...

POW? I thought there's no POW phase for BSP. Did I miss something?

proof of whale - which means the person who has the most BSP will get it trippled...
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]

POW? I thought there's no POW phase for BSP. Did I miss something?

Our CFC so far has raised 8.509 BTC and will last for 26 more hours from now.
Total tokens available via the Initial Crowdfunding Offering: 4,400,000
Total tokens purchased: 850,900
The percentage of the total CFC market cap: 19.3386%
The largest one-time purchase: 119,988 || represents 2.727% of the total CFC market cap.
The lowest one-time purchase: 382.03 || represents 0.009% of the total CFC market cap.
Total equity drop if no trades occur during the next 50 hours: 80.6614% || represents 3,549,100

EDITED: actual numbers.
What happens if total supply won't be sold?
The remaining coins will be destroyed by empoex.
Your website is being flagged as malicious on twitter and by bitdefender :\
However if you got "your connection is not private" message the case is that the website uses standard HTTP but your browser thinks that a server is pretending to be on HTTPS, and it’s certificate doesn't match. Don't worry about that, we don't exploit your traffic nor do we collect any sensitive information. SSl will be up later.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Your website is being flagged as malicious on twitter and by bitdefender :\
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
What happens if total supply won't be sold?
Hello Dev

I have a question: 4,400,000 is a total coins/tokens supply?
There will be no more produced/mined at later stages (besides 13% POS interest) ?
Thanks in advance Wink
Cheers

- Strugg
Yes, the total amount of tokens = 4,400,000 BSP, 100% CFC.
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Hello Dev

I have a question: 4,400,000 is a total coins/tokens supply?
There will be no more produced/mined at later stages (besides 13% POS interest) ?
Thanks in advance Wink
Cheers

- Strugg
What is the minimum on your Crowdsale?
What if you raise for example only 3 BTC?
Will you continue after that ?

I will maybe buy some later. When i see it is real.
I don´t like promises in crypto.

Yes, i'll be working the standard schedule. I don't see the reason to refund investors if we raise only 3 BTC unless special circumstances arise after the closing date.
Pages:
Jump to: