Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BootstrapCoin █ Stack Market █ Supreme Host █ Taxonomy System █ Launched - page 4. (Read 17401 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
please close all the clients and delete the old blockchain
all previous withdrawals won't be valid; amounts of tokens corresponding to ur withdrawals will come back to ur exchange balances
today u'll explore a lighting speed network

Hello Dev any update to payment for bounty winners, today is the last day for make payment otherwise we all community members have rights to open Scam Accusations for this.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
please close all the clients and delete the old blockchain
all previous withdrawals won't be valid; amounts of tokens corresponding to ur withdrawals will come back to ur exchange balances
today u'll explore a lighting speed network
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
micky keep cool, hey said:
@guessers  will be paid off tomorrow after everything gets sorted out

so you will get your BTC

Oops, my bad. I did not see that single line. I would have at least expected a line in PM explaining the reason for the delay, especially since i sent out a PM to him lol! I don't think my expectations are too much!  Grin
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
micky keep cool, hey said:
@guessers  will be paid off tomorrow after everything gets sorted out

so you will get your BTC
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
Important Announcement

I've decided to entirely redistribute the coins. From now on, we're moving on the new chain.

Those of u who've withdrawn tokens to local wallets must delete everything in .BootstrapCoin directory - windows guys should navigate to appdata/roaming/BootstrapCoin - and keep patience until i get the chain going.

If u want to  to prevent urself from losing money on the old chain, u may backup ur old wallet.dat's or navigate to the rpc console and type: dumprivkey your_bsp_address. Those coins won't be valid on the new chain.

@guessers  will be paid off tomorrow after everything gets sorted out

I will buy in 600,000 BSP in order to create supportive atmosphere among the community.

Those of u whose coins are stuck in the local wallets must contact me directly.

Oh,

this is very cute, you come online and post this but refuse to reply to my PM and ignore all the other posts about paying the guessing game winners their due! Is there a reason i should not be giving you negative feedback and opening a scam accusation against you?

In case you forgot, let me refresh your memory, you ran a guessing game promising the winner 1 BTC. You said you would pay up as soon as Empoex pays you the funds. Empoex makes the payment but the winners of your guessing game get zilch!? PM's are not responded to and now you are ignoring people questioning the non-payment on this thread?

I do not think this is correct. Like i said on the other thread, if we winners are not paid our due by the end of day today, i am opening a scam accusation against you and leaving negative feedback as the community has to be aware that you do not honor your word. What's the guarantee you will honor all your promises about your coin if you are not true to your word?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Market freeze on alcurEX until we have active nodes.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Is there any active nodes give me?
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
great news indeed. i'm happy to hear that you want to invest in your own coin. this will increase the trust of us stakeholder to you and will bring new volume and new people into the coin.
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
i backed up my wallet and deleted everying in roaming file except wallet.dat for bootstrap. Now my coins are not there when reopening wallet..

Now trying to put my backup in the roaming file, no luck.....  The QT is stuck at block 3 ill PM you

Merit: 100
Important Announcement

I've decided to entirely redistribute the coins. From now on, we're moving on the new chain.

Those of u who've withdrawn tokens to local wallets must delete everything in .BootstrapCoin directory - windows guys should navigate to appdata/roaming/BootstrapCoin - and keep patience until i get the chain going.

If u want to  to prevent urself from losing money on the old chain, u may backup ur old wallet.dat's or navigate to the rpc console and type: dumprivkey your_bsp_address. Those coins won't be valid on the new chain.

@guessers  will be paid off tomorrow after everything gets sorted out

I will buy in 600,000 BSP in order to create supportive atmosphere among the community.

Those of u whose coins are stuck in the local wallets must contact me directly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Dev why are you ignoring to make payment to the bounty winner, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Name:    BootstrapCoinDev
Activity:    140
Position:    Full Member
Date Registered:    October 24, 2014, 08:59:22 PM
Last Active:    Today at 07:08:10 PM

Dev you are good man don't disappoint the community. Come and pay the winners.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Hello,

We are posting to say that the developer has been paid their raised BTC of 21.50600361.
The winner of the Proof of Whale game has also been paid their winning amount.

As the 1 BTC buy wall was sold, the 100,000 coins have been burned to the following address: BTngbpkVTh3nGGdFdufHcG5TN7hXYuX31z
TXID: 84f1098ac8e13779cce4023fb2f48e11d7ed92973ebaf7242aede00213c2dadb

Once again, thanks for choosing EmpoEX.

Hai Dev please check your thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018857.300

legendary
Hello,

We are posting to say that the developer has been paid their raised BTC of 21.50600361.
The winner of the Proof of Whale game has also been paid their winning amount.

As the 1 BTC buy wall was sold, the 100,000 coins have been burned to the following address: BTngbpkVTh3nGGdFdufHcG5TN7hXYuX31z
TXID: 84f1098ac8e13779cce4023fb2f48e11d7ed92973ebaf7242aede00213c2dadb

Once again, thanks for choosing EmpoEX.

Hello Dev any update about bounty winner when they will be get paid, what is going there for this delay of payment.
Activity: 338
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
yea not liking the looks of this...

Why does block explorer still reflect 4.4m coins?  Huh

edit: i guess maybe due to the burning of the coins, will still reflect inital total on explorer..

Still having issues with wallet, synced at times others its not.

I think a push is needed for other excahnges feel free to RT https://twitter.com/bitcoin_dad/status/591940102894391296
Activity: 17
I would love to start staking but the last block was yesterday 3:30 GMT and I dont get my coin out of the exchange.

Dev can you please get  the network running
legendary
punggawa & micky123 & fantoos will receive 0.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333 BTC each. We will proceed with the payments on april, 23. Thanks everyone for the participation.

hi dev when these winners from prediction bounty will be get paid as your promise was on 23rd April?
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello dev,
Wallet is out of sync for the last 2 days since i've got my last stacking, what should we do?

Thanks.
Activity: 16
Yeah mine too.
Would be great to have a noob guide how to use the wallet.

My wallet is open and nothing happens.  Do I have to do anything?

A step by step guide would be helpful
Pages:
Jump to: