Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 25. (Read 127177 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
Everyone here is getting played hard, and most will cry.
Bob is playing you all like a fiddle, taking your coins from you for way cheaper then you bot them from him.
Dont let bob win. Hold the coins and ride the waves. Dont get shaken out like salt from the shaker.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
how this is tied to 100 BOT to run the , i think what should actually be is it should be tied to the value of Bot , like have the value tied to the 0.3 btc but if the the value of each Bot rises then less bot are needed to run the BOT !! More people can use it and the value becomes greater !!
take a look at circ newbie

What ever junior!!
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Only 3.19 BTC till 0.001 price Huh
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
reality overcomes
how this is tied to 100 BOT to run the , i think what should actually be is it should be tied to the value of Bot , like have the value tied to the 0.3 btc but if the the value of each Bot rises then less bot are needed to run the BOT !! More people can use it and the value becomes greater !!
take a look at circ newbie
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
Nice shakeout but, i this coin has been damaged
we wont see 500k again
people who bought will dump at 400k

The price is tied to the value of the bot here. Unless the bot doesn't work, all the market manipulation in the world won't affect the underlying value of the coin.

Good try fudding. You won't see 200k again until BTC jumps. And right now, 500k is about right for what the bot does.

Thats fine with me. I bought during the dump (was afraid that this was wrong decision).
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
we wont see 500k again

The price is tied to the value of the bot here. Unless the bot doesn't work, all the market manipulation in the world won't affect the underlying value of the coin.

Good try fudding. You won't see 200k again until BTC jumps. And right now, 500k is about right for what the bot does.

Activity: 792
Merit: 251
we wont see 500k again
Activity: 462
Well, technically it wasn't a scam. You were delivered perfectly working bot that could give you nice gains. And you could make 2x profit if you sold on time.

All buy orders above 0.10255 are fake orders...

Sell into them and see how fake that btc is when it hits your account.. Go for it bro.

Fix your signature.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Well, technically it wasn't a scam. You were delivered perfectly working bot that could give you nice gains. And you could make 2x profit if you sold on time.

Sell into them and see how fake that btc is when it hits your account.. Go for it bro.

legendary
Activity: 1050

That top one was me. I just flipped on your buy order Bob.

PS: you screwed me with your post. I was going to get back in at about 120-150k.

Somehow that actually ended up working in your favor. Congrats.
Activity: 357
RIP   BOT ,
very short lived scamcoin
Activity: 462
Someone create a new signature for Bob please...

No offense to my CIRC brothers.
lol
this is your coin. u can do what u want. and now you re going to pump it. right? Grin

Its easy to buy with ICO 120 BTC
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Mr Surplus wont get my coins Never, I hold them tight to my chest and never let go. Hold till Christmas and be new wealthy elite!
What a nice dump! Looks like whales who bought owncoins in ICO are dumping...coz for them still profit
Kudos to those who orchestrated the whole BOT thing. Funniest thing in recent crypto. It just hit 1/3 of the ICO price.

50k soon...
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
lol
this is your coin. u can do what u want. and now you re going to pump it. right? Grin
Pages:
Jump to: