Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 52. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Some of the posts in this thread are extremely disturbing.
This HRT character (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hrt-254606) must not have any children at all and seems to have some serious mental illness. Entertaining the psychopath is the wrong thing to do.
I'd rather a moderated thread as a precaution to help keep the psychopath at bay Smiley
Yeah, he has some serious mental illness. Probably daddy didn't treat him right when he was young, and now, he's abusing the vocab which was used on him on others. I guess he is something between 12 and 14 years (but most 12-14 yo humans I knew knew to behave better).

Best to ignore him.

I think his daddy used a little more than just vocab on young hrt, if you know what I mean.

Here's what his daddy did to him

|
   |
   V

legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
This HRT character (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hrt-254606) must not have any children at all and seems to have some serious mental illness. Entertaining the psychopath is the wrong thing to do.
I'd rather a moderated thread as a precaution to help keep the psychopath at bay Smiley
Yeah, he has some serious mental illness. Probably daddy didn't treat him right when he was young, and now, he's abusing the vocab which was used on him on others. I guess he is something between 12 and 14 years (but most 12-14 yo humans I knew knew to behave better).

Best to ignore him.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

This is a moderated thread the OP needs to just delete the crap off it

i don't think anyone would object to this. Devs, do it please.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

This is a moderated thread the OP needs to just delete the crap off it
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Well with the Bot and the wallet havent had a single drama since i loaded it , working great !!

And as for these fudders, really need to write some new material , cause its old !!
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
At these prices its overbought. Will crash surely to 300K in two hours. Im fucking the price right now. Ill fuck u in asses and take ur money. U cant fucking trade, only lose money.

Your terrible at this game bro get back under the desk, your definitely a catcher.

Be quiet or ill rape ur fucking soft adolescence lips and rip off ur esophagus to touch barely a stomach by my dick. u are my fucking bitchy boy, ladyboy u love my commands coz u're submissive homo.

LOL this PAYCOINZZZ crum bitch needs teaching... Show us ur tears kiddo  Cheesy Stop seduce ur babysitter
Devs, maybe time to make this a modded thread? This silly acting out by a handfull of sad little boys is getting old.
New wallet working fine here, all features ok.

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
im kinda amazed at how fast the ICO went on c-cex unfortunately i was unable to get some at ICO price so i'll be watching from the sidelines, but i wish you guys the best of luck with Botcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
BOT is being pumped like Polish Sex Industry coin Cheesy
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Who's to say what will or wont happen but someone did just dump on c-cex getting it in to the 39 area.

So was Bobs big news that a dump / end of BOT was coming ?
yes it is. the end is coming. come on sell now or it will be late
people already did x2 on u dumpers
got a several machines on 7 x64 but bot is doesnt start well. always kinda white screen. deleting version.txt is wont help Huh Huh

If you are not smart enough to read, you probably should not be trying to run a trading bot.
Read what? Yours shit-posts? You probably should sit quiet if you have nothing to say my friend.

I'm talking about the dev posts that explain exactly what do "smart guy".
Activity: 625
Merit: 501

Dumps incoming. Move your buy orders out of the way. Get out while you can.

Try it on the next coin man you missed this one.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
At these prices its overbought. Will crash surely to 300K in two hours. Im fucking the price right now. Ill fuck u in asses and take ur money. U cant fucking trade, only lose money.

Your terrible at this game bro get back under the desk, your definitely a catcher.

Activity: 243
reality overcomes
Who's to say what will or wont happen but someone did just dump on c-cex getting it in to the 39 area.

got a several machines on 7 x64 but bot is doesnt start well. always kinda white screen. deleting version.txt is wont help Huh Huh

If you are not smart enough to read, you probably should not be trying to run a trading bot.
Read what? Yours shit-posts? You probably should sit quiet if you have nothing to say my friend.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502

Here's what I see happening.

I am running the bot on two machines, on the one i got a prompt message atop that white screen telling me to upgrade the wallet.

On the other just a white screen. I fiddled about, right clicked reload a couple times, finally the message came upon machine # 2.

Downloaded new version, everything running ok now.

hrt
Activity: 288
Activity: 447

Activity: 272
Merit: 310
Remember when people didn't suck at FUD I miss those days.
Activity: 243
reality overcomes

Pages:
Jump to: