Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 51. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
We'll be cleaning up the thread a bit, by request.

Please do not quote the trolls or your post will also be deleted.

Walter
Thank you! Please clean these LOW LIFE 10yo Fudders
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
We'll be cleaning up the thread a bit, by request.

Please do not quote the trolls or your post will also be deleted.

Walter
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
why would anyone want to pay you, your fud is like the cheapest garbage i've ever seen you have no facts to point out, your fud probably hasn't even succesfully got 1 person to sell, the only thing you can type is the word scam.. lets see some proof of this so called scam... im not even invested in this coin and i find you extremely annoying with 0 support to your claims

Edit: quote removed
SynqCrypto Team

shrimps are gathering
truthtelling is stronk

YES it is a SCAM everything is a SCAM ...DUMP and MOVE ON...
+1

Do not +1 me you shitty troll. You are just proving How ignorant and idiot you are.
Dad
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
lol this fud isnt even fud. It feels more like a fever dream. Shrimp strippers?
SynqCrypto Team
YES it is a SCAM everything is a SCAM ...DUMP and MOVE ON...
Activity: 272
Merit: 310
If you ignore just two people the thread is 100% positive. The FUD is beyond weak.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
I love how the try to focus this "fudding" into some missed rigged ICO dev-selfbought bullshit lol

why would anyone believe this crap?

even before ICO was released they said the fudding was an attempt to get cheaper ICO, LOL, ICO was  0.003 even without truthtelling
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Some of the posts in this thread are extremely disturbing.
This HRT character (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hrt-254606) must not have any children at all and seems to have some serious mental illness. Entertaining the psychopath is the wrong thing to do.
I'd rather a moderated thread as a precaution to help keep the psychopath at bay Smiley
Yeah, he has some serious mental illness. Probably daddy didn't treat him right when he was young, and now, he's abusing the vocab which was used on him on others. I guess he is something between 12 and 14 years (but most 12-14 yo humans I knew knew to behave better).

Best to ignore him.

I think his daddy used a little more than just vocab on young hrt, if you know what I mean.

Here's what his daddy did to him

|
   |
   V

Feel free to interpret "didn't treat him right" however you want. ^^
Whatever the case is, he is a really annoying person. Maybe even younger than twelve.
There seems to be quite alot of trolls surrounding Botcoin, probably mad because they didn't buy in at ICO or something im kinda mad i missed the ICO, but im not gonna start trolling to try to get people to sell meanwhile on the other hand the fudders are buying all the coins they possible can, then they flip flop to a cheerleader haha..

why are you so sure, that this could be a scam ?

If you must quote the 10 year old that all but 6 people here have on ignore at least reduce the font. Thanks.

Thank You !
Activity: 994
Merit: 503

If you must quote the 10 year old that all but 6 people here have on ignore at least reduce the font. Thanks.

is it today we start this scam scheme on Bittrex.com?   

lets keep bump this question today shall we oki shrimps <3
Why Devs dont ban this LOW LIFE FUDDER (@RaXmOuse)? Are you 10yo or Something? You Annoying now.

look shrimp, just becauze I ruin this scam doesnt mean I annoy anyone except you scammers ^_^

woow, mega fonts are really convincible Cool

yez, no one can miss this scam now with this size  ^_^

newbie, just watch and acknowledge
Activity: 280

SynqCrypto Team
Why Devs dont ban this LOW LIFE FUDDER (@RaXmOuse)? Are you 10yo or Something? You Annoying now.

Activity: 280
is it today we start this scam scheme on Bittrex.com?   
Hey cheerleading shrimps, übermuzen iz back today ^____^

why isnt fake sell/buy working to get this volume up? I'm really worried you shrimps won't fool anyone with this low volume

Well with the Bot and the wallet havent had a single drama since i loaded it , working great !!

And as for these fudders, really need to write some new material , cause its old !!

yes the cracked version of the wallet works perfect
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Some of the posts in this thread are extremely disturbing.
This HRT character (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hrt-254606) must not have any children at all and seems to have some serious mental illness. Entertaining the psychopath is the wrong thing to do.
I'd rather a moderated thread as a precaution to help keep the psychopath at bay Smiley
Yeah, he has some serious mental illness. Probably daddy didn't treat him right when he was young, and now, he's abusing the vocab which was used on him on others. I guess he is something between 12 and 14 years (but most 12-14 yo humans I knew knew to behave better).

Best to ignore him.

I think his daddy used a little more than just vocab on young hrt, if you know what I mean.

Here's what his daddy did to him

|
   |
   V

Feel free to interpret "didn't treat him right" however you want. ^^
Whatever the case is, he is a really annoying person. Maybe even younger than twelve.
Pages:
Jump to: